Sign in to follow this  
Vin

Cards @ Packers

http://hosted.stats.com/fb/preview.asp?g=20181202009&home=9&vis=22

The Cardinals have lost their last nine trips to Green Bay, including the playoffs, and haven't won there since 1949 when they were based in Chicago and when both teams played in the West Division of a 10-team NFL. Arizona, however, has won the last two meetings and both came in the 2015 season; they won 38-8 in Week 16 and 26-20 in overtime in a Divisional Playoff game.

Arizona had 149 total yards last week and has been held under 300 in 10 games this season, three more than any other team. With a season average of 232.5 total yards, the Cardinals are the first team to fail to average at least 250 through 11 games since the 2009 Browns (230.6).

The Packers have a league-low 24 third-down conversions since Week 5, their fewest in a seven-game span since 1991. Their 31.6 third-down percentage (24-of-76) during this time is fourth worst in the NFL.

Larry Fitzgerald surpassed 16,000 receiving yards last week and moved within one touchdown catch of Antonio Gates (116) for No. 1 among active players and sixth place all-time. Fitzgerald has had at least one touchdown reception in all five games he's played against Green Bay (regular season and playoffs).

Aaron Rodgers has not thrown an interception in seven straight starts, matching the longest streak of his career (final seven games of the 2016 season). The only QB in the past five seasons to go more consecutive starts without an interception is Alex Smith -- eight straight in 2017 and nine straight in 2015.

The Packers have forced just three turnovers in the past five games combined and have 12 takeaways on the season. They're on pace to finish with fewer than 20 for the first time since 2004 (15).

yuck, give the Packers a free win and make people pretend they're a wild card hopeful? Gross.

• Downvote 1

I hope that is a foregone conclusion for the front office at this point. 

The gameplan today hurt my brain. The one thing the Cardinals have done well pretty much all season is stop the pass. Only three teams have given up fewer pass yards... Only 4 teams have given up fewer pass TDs... 

Gameplan? Dink and dunk. Result? 50 pass attempts and 4.5 YPA... Wow, that went exactly how I figured it would. Such a dumbass. How can you watch film of the Cardinals and come away thinking that some dink and dunk bullshit is going to work? Again, my brain... it hurts.

• Upvote 1

tumblr_mgu753Fycq1qb7vlmo1_500.gif

sketch-1543794486109.png

It's official. Packers fire McCarthy

You should be thanking me, my negativity made the Packers better by subtraction.

• Upvote 1

AHAHAHAHA AARON RODGERS LOSING TO THE CARDINALS

• Downvote 2