Sign in to follow this  
Vin

Falcons @ Packers

http://hosted.stats.com/fb/preview.asp?g=20181209009&home=9&vis=1

The Falcons have won the last three matchups with the Packers, all in Atlanta (regular and postseason). Since these teams met in the 2016 NFC Championship Game, Atlanta has gone 15-16 while Green Bay has gone 11-16-1. The Falcons have lost their only two visits to Lambeau Field since 2008.

The Falcons lost to the Ravens, 26-16, in Atlanta in Week 13, their fourth consecutive loss. Atlanta has not scored 20 points in any of those games after failing to do so just twice in its first eight games of the season.

The Packers lost to the Cardinals, 20-17, in Green Bay in Week 13, their first home loss of the season. Green Bay had not lost a game decided by a field goal or less at home since Week 10 of 2015 (against Detroit, 18-16).

Julio Jones had just 18 receiving yards in the loss to the Ravens, snapping a career-high six-game streak with 100 or more receiving yards. Jones has averaged 118.4 receiving yards in five career games against the Packers (regular and postseason), including 259 in his only game at Lambeau,

Davante Adams caught eight balls for 93 yards and a touchdown, his 11th of the year, against Arizona. Adams has recorded 10 or more receiving TDs in each of the last three seasons, the longest active streak in the NFL and tied for the longest streak in Packers history (Don Hutson and Sterling Sharpe).

The Packers have averaged 4.95 yards per carry, the third-highest mark in the league. The Falcons have averaged 3.81 yards per carry, the lowest mark in the league.

Joe Philbin is the Tapioca Pudding of the NFL... Dan Quinn probably drinks bubble tea, give me the Falcons by thirty!

:Falcons: 49

:Packers:: 17

But bubble tea is gross. Joe Philbin is about to reveal himself to be a sayain. 

I don't care how bad the Falcons are... that's probably the best all around team effort the Packers have had all year... Proof that the Packers with no head coach is better than having McCarthy hold the post (sorry, Joe)

I am starting to hope that whoever we hire allows Pettine to stay on as DC... I wouldn't make it a requirement, but I think this defense is only going to get better in Year 2 under Pettine. 

635796687518929116-USP-NFL-Miami-Dolphin

Edited by DalaiLama4Ever