Sign in to follow this  
oochymp

2019 Coaching Carousel

gotta remember that Josh McDaniels changed his mind too, so I'd not set that one in stone yet.

Dolphins have interviewed everyone. They, reportedly, prefer Brian Flored. 

Chuck Pagano replaces Vic Fangio as DC in Chicago.

I just updated the OP, little slow, sorry, looks like only two openings left, both expected to hire coaches from teams still active, with the Dolphins expecting to bring in Brian Flores from the Patriots and the Bengals expected to bring in Zac Taylor from the Rams

The Miami Herald's Armando Salguero reports the Dolphins will hire Patriots DC Brian Flores as head coach.

The writing has been on the wall for Flores to join the Fins for some time now, and the deal is expected to be finalized a mere 24 hours after the Super Bowl. Flores has previously spent his entire 15-season career with the Patriots. The soon-to-be ex-DC is also expected to hire Patrick Graham as his defensive coordinator and current Pats WRs coach Chad O'Shea as his offensive play-caller. The new staff in place will attempt to mimic New England's offense without Ryan Tannehill, who the Herald reported on Friday would likely be released this offseason.

On 1/15/2019 at 10:17 AM, oochymp said:

I just updated the OP, little slow, sorry, looks like only two openings left, both expected to hire coaches from teams still active, with the Dolphins expecting to bring in Brian Flores from the Patriots and the Bengals expected to bring in Zac Taylor from the Rams

Both have now been confirmed, I still think it's a little silly that they have to wait to make it official