Sign in to follow this  
oochymp

2019 NFL.com Playoff Challenge

Multiple sites host variations of this, but we've done it on NFL.com in the past so it was easy to just reactivate our league, although everyone will need to re-register even if you were in it last year.

here's the link to the group: https://playoffchallenge.fantasy.nfl.com/group/155394

password is taco

Scoring hasn't changed from last year (and it's set by the website):

Passing: 1 point per 25 yards, 4 points per TD, 2 points per 2pt conversion, -2 per INT
Rushing/Recieving: 1 point per 10 yards, 6 points per TD, 2 points per 2pt conversion, -2 points per fumble lost, 6 points per fumble recovery TD
kicking: 3 points per fg<50 yards, 5 points per fg 50+ yards, 1 point per PAT
Defense/Special Teams: 6 points per fumble/int/kick return TD, 2 points per INT, 2 points per fumble recovery, 2 points per safety, 1 point per sack, 5 points per team win; offensive and special teams points allowed (doesn't include points allowed by the offense through int or fumble returns) : 0=10 points; 1-6=7 points, 7-13=4 points; 14-20=1 point; 21-27=0 points; 28-34=-1 point; 35+=-4, team win=5 points

You get to change your lineups before each game, but each player's score is multiplied by the number of consecutive weeks that he's on your roster, so it's beneficial to stick with the same lineup if you can.  If anyone has any issues getting signed up let me know.

Edited by oochymp

Aw yeah.

Change lineups before each game? You just mean each week, right? I can' change to Seattle players right now, after I made choices last night

5 hours ago, PhilElliot said:

Change lineups before each game? You just mean each week, right? I can' change to Seattle players right now, after I made choices last night

sorry, that should say "round" rather than "game" you're right, although I will note that players don't lock into your roster until their team's game that week, so anyone who wants to join still can and can use any players playing tomorrow or just build a team of players on teams with the bye and lock in the multiplier for next week

• Like 1

Congrats Thana, I'm a little disappointed we only had five people participating, but everyone did have a full lineup every week, so there's that