Sign in to follow this  
PhilElliot

Censorship is a distinct sign of fear, the inability to confront reality

Lol at banning me from the chat box because  you can't handle a different  view. You are exactly  what pc culture is defined as. When you are afraid to confront something, you use a delete button and push it to the side. I'm the only mature adult on this forum.im the only one who can actually  handle a different  opinion. Lol  at taking sports on tv like it's a personal matter. You can't prove me wrong, so you simply  think pushing a button solves the problem. 

Youre afraid of words on a page. A distinct  sign of brainwashed conditioning. You can't have actual adult conversation  with an adult ,older than you. So you run away.

• Like 1

40 minutes ago, PhilElliot said:

Lol at banning me from the chat box because  you can't handle a different  view. You are exactly  what pc culture is defined as. When you are afraid to confront something, you use a delete button and push it to the side. I'm the only mature adult on this forum.im the only one who can actually  handle a different  opinion. Lol  at taking sports on tv like it's a personal matter. You can't prove me wrong, so you simply  think pushing a button solves the problem. 

Youre afraid of words on a page. A distinct  sign of brainwashed conditioning. You can't have actual adult conversation  with an adult ,older than you. So you run away.

Man, that's nothing... They've wanted to ban you since you showed up.  lol. 

But let's be honest.. you do find yourself repeating the same overused hyperbole a lot. Ha.

• Upvote 1

I mean, seriously,  how fucking dumb do you have to be to keep buying that the Pats can keep going to a SB, no matter  who's on the team for 20 years?

It's a copycat league but somehow, some way , Belichick, keeps fooling everyone? Including coaches who worked with him? For 20 years? Lol such a stupid storyline. How fucking hard can it be to game lan against constant passes to the flat to tight ends? Wow, so innovative, so confusing......

Sports fans are religious idiots apparently.

You aren' adults yet. You can't handle someone thinking different  from you. You still need to be agreed with to feel good. You still  base your logic  on your feelings. Not on actual truth or knowledge. 

ElD3lhj.gif%20

Edited by Vin

u a dumb