Sign in to follow this  
Vin

Super Bowl LIII: Pats v. Rams

There are no game previews.  RIP game previews.

Same dude who won the game for the Rams by PI'ing the Saints called Brady old so the Pats are prolly gonna win by 400.

• Upvote 2

I'll take the Rams in this one. I think it's a close, back-and-forth game, with less offense than everyone expects. The 1st and 3rd quarters come down to coaching; the 2nd and 4th come down to execution.

:Rams: 27

:Pats: 24

Edited by SteVo

The Rams really aren't that great. You're got a similar scenario to the 2007 Eagles where a bunch of talented world class expensive athletes with huge egos and several toxic personalities have been forced to play together. I don't get a brotherly love kind of vibe from them like I do the Patriots. Marcus Peters started a shouting match with a fan and is all over the media talking shit on Sean Payton and the dude isn't even playing good this year. His play level fell off a cliff. Goff is good, but not knocking off Tom Brady in the Super Bowl good. Todd Gurley was HORRIFIC last week, creating interceptions off his hands, dropping passes, not being able to pick up blitzers. He looked like a practice squad player. There's just so much going against the Rams who shouldn't even be in this game thanks to some lucky fluke shit. I just don't have it in me to pick this team to win with all that is currently going on with them. They're just excited to be there, unlike the Patriots who have many players who have been there before and are in their last days as professionals. Gronk aint coming back and Edelman is also on borrowed time. They are going to ball out like its the last opportunity they ever have. 

:Pats: 31

:Rams: 22

Edited by BC
Because the new board kind of sucks

The Rams have zero chance, and the only reason this game will be close is because the Patriots are utterly incapable of blowing out teams in Super Bowls.

:Pats: 17

:Rams: 10

I don't see many routes to beating Tommy in the Superb Owl. 

But damn it, I'm excited. Absolute cheese that I left the Bengals for LA and within three years they're in the big one. 

So close to losing every time... (or winning every time, if you want to go that route, but why would you?)

Football is a trash sport.

Welp no shame in losing to the GOAT

Sean McVay is turning into Andy Reid. When his game plan works, it's great. When his game plan doesn't work, he can't find a way to fix it.

Jared Goff also sucks.

What the hell happened to Todd Gurley? Dude really is playing girly.  Was it just that the run plays they've been calling have been bad? Or has Gurley just hit a wall personally? No way I can draft that dude #1 next year. I got the impression that the Rams were getting just downright dominated at the line of scrimmage all night long.