Sign in to follow this  
BC

Who trades for Antonio Brown?

Which NFL franchise will trade for all world WR Antonio Brown?  

13 members have voted

1. 2. Who will trade for Antonio Brown?

• San Francisco 49ers
    • Oakland Raiders
    • Tampa Bay Buccaneers
    • Washington R-Words
    • Carolina Panthers
    • Buffalo Bills
    • New York Jets
    • Miami Dolphins
    • Jacksonville Jaguars
    • Indianapolis Colts
    • Houstan Texans
    • Tennessee Titans
    • Dallas Cowboys
    • Denver Broncos
    • Detroit Lions
    • Green Bay Packers
    • Chicago Bears
    • Settlement with Steelers is Reached and Trade Falls Through
    • Other (specified in post)
  2. 3. Would You Support YOUR Team Acquiring Antonio Brown?

#philwasright

Is he really that stupid? 

Yes. Yes he is. 

And he's gone. Dude should never play again.  

• Upvote 2

ESPN Boston reports Antonio Brown is unlikely to get any of his $9 million signing bonus from the Patriots.

The Patriots plan to use the "representation warranty clause" to void Brown's signing bonus. Brown didn't disclose he was dealing with an off-field situation before signing with New England, which they view as a breach of contract. The NFLPA could file a grievance, but it sounds like Brown may only end up with his $1 million salary, two game checks ($125K), and a $33,333 roster bonus. Since Brown was released after June 1, any money the Patriots owe can be spread out over the next two years.

tenor.gif

AB has successfully sabotaged his entire career. A team would have to be incredibly desperate to sign him any time in the soon future. Guy is a steaming hot pile of dog shit as a person. 

^ I mean that's kind of what I was trying to get at in my first post. You mean to tell me after watching that instagram video he made of himself talking all that shit while working out.. "call me Mr. Big Chest, not taking no unguarantees, I'm the best in the whole world..." after walking out on his team after 16 weeks of a regular season game, and throwing an enormous bitch fit about not winning team MVP.  The Facebook Live incident in the locker room where you hear the coaches specifically saying "keep this off social media!" Those concussions especially the enormous one in Cincinatti a year or two ago and the pattern we've seen with other players, to me the outcome of this was pretty obvious. There's never this much smoke without a significant fire. 

I've never seen a meltdown this lit before lol 

Officers arrived at Brown's home Tuesday after receiving a report that he and his trainer, Glen Holt, allegedly attacked someone, according to the Hollywood Police Department. Holt was arrested and charged with burglary with battery in connection to the incident.

Authorities were unable to make contact Brown and are calling this an ongoing criminal investigation.

Brown has had a number of incidents with police in recent months that led the Hollywood Police Department to remove the former player from their Athletic League.

The Hollywood Police Department said it visited Brown's residence on Dec 14 related to a non-violent domestic disturbance call in which Brown treated officers "with disrespect and disdain." Chelsie Kyriss, the mother of three children with Brown, told police that she had an argument with Brown and was attempting to gain access to her belongings in the house.

AB will end up dead within 2 years unless he gets some serious help. 

3 hours ago, DJT20 said:

AB will end up dead within 2 years unless he gets some serious help. 

And the whole world will collectively weep as we morn the loss of a candle whose flame burned hot but short, and then lunch.

1 hour ago, Omerta said:

And the whole world will collectively weep as we morn the loss of a candle whose flame burned hot but short, and then lunch.

If I understand the sentiment of this post, I'm with you. Honestly I'd love never to see this prick in the news cycle again.

That is the sentiment.

• Upvote 1

On 1/21/2020 at 5:21 PM, BC said:

Officers arrived at Brown's home Tuesday after receiving a report that.

Brown has had a number of incid

Lol dude, what's with the down vote. I obviously just out it up there after the decision was made. Not trying predict