Sign in to follow this  
BC

Biggest Douchewad in the NFL?

Who's the douchiest of the douches?  

14 members have voted

1. 1. Who's the douchiest of the douches?

• Antonio Brown
    • Odell Beckham Jr
    • Vontaze Burfict
    • Richard Sherman
    • Josh Norman
    • Jalen Ramsey
    • Jerry Jones
    • Le'veon Bell
    • Dez Bryant
    • Colin Kaepernick
    • Eric Reid

All of these players are douchebags to some degree or another. Some of these guys havn't done their worst lately, but their reputations are all pretty self explanatory. Whos your least favorite?

Tough call between Vontaze and Jerry, but I went with the former. 

Though I would've gone with Snyder or Spanos or even Goodell if those were there. 

• Upvote 2

3 hours ago, blotsfan said:

Tough call between Vontaze and Jerry, but I went with the former. 

Though I would've gone with Snyder or Spanos or even Goodell if those were there. 

Likewise.

OBJ and the corners listed aren't really dbags, nor is Bell imo.

2 hours ago, FartWaffles said:

Kareem Hunt needs to be on this list.

Agreed.  I feel so conflicted about the Browns signing him.  I realize Dorsey played a role in picking him up in KC, but...really?  Further proof that enough talent nearly always equals a second chance.  Nearly. 

• Upvote 1

AB has to be a top contender just for his recent heel-turn.  Thought he was an alright chap, then bam, nope.

None of these other players- to my knowledge- are on tape repeatedly trying to injure other players. OBJ and Norman had that one game where OBJ speared him with the helmet, but that was at least in response to Norman being physical with him. Vontaze Burfict has- on several different occasions- intentionally targeted an area of an opponent that was hurt trying to hurt it more, or taken blatant cheap shots clearly designed to injure the opponent.

This is not even close, its Burfict by a long shot.

• Upvote 1

At this point it has to be Antonio Brown right? You know how people say they think someone has a screw loose? Well, it seems to me that he has 3 screws loose and there were only 4 screws to start. 

I don't think Le'Veon Bell is that bad. The hold out deal was pretty lame, but I guess I can kind of see why he did it. 

• Upvote 2

I change my vote to Dwayne Haskins.

I'm full on the hate train after last night.

8 hours ago, RowdyNation said:

At this point it has to be Antonio Brown right? You know how people say they think someone has a screw loose? Well, it seems to me that he has 3 screws loose and there were only 4 screws to start. 

I don't think Le'Veon Bell is that bad. The hold out deal was pretty lame, but I guess I can kind of see why he did it. 

A lot of Steeler nation believes that the hit he sustained from Burfict fucked him up because that concussion coincides with the start of all of the drama with him. imo that's a bit of a stretch, but could definitely play a part. Brown was a big part of the christening of the "young money crew" in Pittsburgh (AB, Sanders, and Mike Wallace all got drafted around the same time and were all beating their chests and calling themselves that). Brown always had an attitude, but waited to exercise it until he had leverage. I am super pissed that the Steelers let him negate the Buffalo deal, because that would have been amazing to watch him suffer with a garbage QB. He'll prolly get his stats with the Raiduhs, but it still won't mean anything. Fuck him.

Bell, to me, is not an asshole, but a colossal moron. He held out for a year thinking he was going to make money, but ended up taking less than the Steelers offered him to play for the fuckin' Jets. He turned down two contracts that beat his new contract to go vacation for a year, get fat, and go to a shitty team fighting to be the best of the scum NE stomps all over twice every year to guarantee a playoff berth.

7 hours ago, Vin said:

I change my vote to Dwayne Haskins.

I'm full on the hate train after last night.

Charging $50 for his party when he was about to be worth millions?

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

5 hours ago, Zack_of_Steel said:

Charging $50 for his party when he was about to be worth millions?

That was the clincher, but the dude was just being a massive bitch in every interview and seemingly every time the camera was on him. Maybe that's how he always is, but c'mon man.

Maybe it was just me? But he seemed really fake too. 

12 hours ago, Zack_of_Steel said:

I am super pissed that the Steelers let him negate the Buffalo deal because that would have been amazing to watch him suffer with a garbage QB

tenor.gif?itemid=5332816

honestly the AB thing that actually pissed me off was posting that DM Juju sent him in college. Just so douchey

Edited by blotsfan
  • Upvote 1

8 hours ago, Vin said:

That was the clincher, but the dude was just being a massive bitch in every interview and seemingly every time the camera was on him. Maybe that's how he always is, but c'mon man.

Yikes, I didn't get to hear any of it.

On 4/27/2019 at 6:43 AM, DalaiLama4Ever said:

Maybe it was just me? But he seemed really fake too. 

its called acting. or not acting too well.