Sign in to follow this  
Cherry

2019 TGP Mock Draft (Discussion Thread/Sign-ups)

1 hour ago, FartWaffles said:

BC, that post wasn't a direct dig at you, my man. This has happened already with multiple users and I'm trying to get this thing running as smoothly and efficiently as possible, because we didn't finish last year and that really sucked!

Honestly BC you've been on top of things more than most, so don't sweat it.

If I could personally edit the title, I'd totally do it. :yep:

I'm trying to stay on top of it by checking every couple hours at worst, but my sleep schedule is an absolute shitshow and I'm usually doing scouting reports throughout the entire day. The PM idea is a great way of making sure people are paying attention though. If people are on they just always gotta check the latest picks. 

BY THE WAY

The Pats are urgently trying to trade up. Will offer almost any package necessary.

Edited by Cherry
  • Upvote 1

Titans are looking to trade up as well, offering my second rounder and third rounder (#51 and 82) for a higher second rounder with a late round pick to be negotiated

6 hours ago, oochymp said:

Titans are looking to trade up as well, offering my second rounder and third rounder (#51 and 82) for a higher second rounder with a late round pick to be negotiated

Still looking to trade up, for now, since I'm moving up over 15 spots, I'm offering the 51 and 82 straight up, PM me if you're interested

Cherry 11 Mar 9:24 PM
56 73 101
seanbrock11 Mar 9:25 PM
Done

Pats trading #56, #73, and #101 for 49ers #36. 

TRADE:

Lions get: pick 51 (r2) 82 (r3) and 121 (r4)

Titans get: pick 43 (r2) and 88 (r3)

• Upvote 1

Remember when I said I was planning on going a different direction in the first round until Oliver fell?  Bradbury was that direction, our interior oline really fell apart last season and Bradbury instantly improves the group stepping into the Center role, shifting Ben Jones to LG and leaving Josh Kline at RG or we can upgrade that spot in free agency

Ultimately what Bradbury should do is give us solid starters for the foreseeable future at the three most important positions in Lewan at LT, Conklin at RT, and Bradbury at C. I'm really hoping the Titans can land Bradbury even if it's in the first, if the draft falls the way it has for the Titans I will be ecstatic.

• Upvote 2

Bradbury is a really good pick, I think he'll be a top centre in this league with a few reps.

Washington has needed some juice in that offense for years now and I think getting a freakish talent on the outside and then the best slot WR in the draft is a good start. I'm not done yet either.

Sean traded 53, 127, and 197 for 49. Needs to confirm those as the picks tho as we just said 2, 4, 6.

LESS TALKIN MOAR DRAFTIN HOEBAGS

and if anyone wants a haul of picks and doesn't mind giving up one of these next several selections hit my DMs 

Edited by BC

11 hours ago, Cherry said:

Sean traded 53, 127, and 197 for 49. Needs to confirm those as the picks tho as we just said 2, 4, 6.

Confirmed. Had to jump up to get Winovich. Perfect fit for the Eagles scheme and their locker room. 

FWIW folks I was gonna take Winovich at 49 before Sean hit my line so you weren't getting him anyways. 

:Texans: They say games are won in the trenches, and so far how the draft has fallen the trenches is what I've been fortifying for the Texans. While not a pressing need, Tillery was just too good to pass up in the late 2nd. They did just lose Christian Covington to the Cowboys, so it does need to be addressed eventually.

Mercilus-Tillery-Reader-Watt-Clowney

^ That d-line would be ridiculous!

Now obviously the biggest need is to protect Deshaun Watson, so that's why I even reached a bit on McGovern. He's likely more a 3rd round prospect, but I feel like there's a big drop-off in talent at Guard after him and I didn't want to risk him being gone by the next Texans pick.

:Cowboys: As far as the Cowboys go it sucks they don't have a pick until #58, but they'd have to be ecstatic to have a first round talent like Parris Campbell fall into their lap. More of a BPA pick, still Dak needs more weapons to throw to other than Amari Cooper and I feel Campbell would be a great complement to him.

Sidenote: Cowboys are also interested in trading up in the 3rd round, so if you want to trade down shoot me a PM. :yep:

• Upvote 1

Since we're through 2 rounds in 8 days I'm not even going to bother changing the clock to 12 hour limit. Just keep rolling smooth, y'all. 

• Upvote 2

Next year we should should start this after the first week of FA.

Edited by Vin
  • Upvote 2

Apparently Weapon is quitting and giving his 3 teams up. If he can confirm this, it would be nice.

I can take the Bills if we just want to hand the 3 teams out or come up with some bpa/autopick system.

• Upvote 1

I will take whoever if necessary as a last ditch effort. If you have somebody else or prefer a BPA, please do so.

• Upvote 2

At this point him knowing he was on the clock, saying what he said, and logging off it's safe to say he's done.

His three teams are the Bills, Steelers, and Falcons.

I say if PD wants the Bills, he can have 'em. Hell, I'll take the Steelers if no one else wants them.

Pretty sure Carolina does not have Paradis in this draft, so we need a center for sure. We have someone we can slot in there for awhile while Jenkins sits, if that's what it takes, but given he has played almost every O-line position, he could also fit in at G opposite Trai Turner.

Fart on Steelers. PD on Bills. Favre on Falcons. Sound good?

19 minutes ago, Cherry said:

Fart on Steelers. PD on Bills. Favre on Falcons. Sound good?

GrippingPiercingIndochinesetiger-size_re

• Upvote 1

On 3/14/2019 at 4:37 PM, Vin said:

I laughed.

Screenshot_20190314-192852.png

Stealing is wrong. And there's a lot of it occurring here lately. I'm getting tired of you people and all your bullshit. :yep:

Edited by BC

My ears are open if anyone wants to move up.