Sign in to follow this  
Cherry

2019 TGP Mock Draft (Discussion Thread/Sign-ups)

The Colts are happy to welcome the goat to the roster.

Jordan will look great in a Colts uniform.

220px-Michael_Jordan_in_2014.jpg

• Upvote 1

But LeBron is the goat! *every 12 year old ever*

On 3/20/2019 at 10:22 PM, RazorStar said:

But LeBron is the goat! *every 12 year old ever*

I just saw something on Instagram saying that people who don't say LeBron is the best in the game "are so toxic" ? I'm sorry but the way that word is used at times is just fucking mind blowing. 

So the Draft is a month away and this is about when our mock got derailed in the later rounds last year. We basically need to average 5 picks a day to finish before the actual one starts...

I'm online a lot and there are certain guys who are active more than others. Just proposing that if you're not as active of a member to consider PMing an active member a mini-board, especially if you're up in say the next 5-10 picks.

Wondering what you guys think? Just don't want the same thing to happen like last year, because that was a bummer.

• Upvote 1

5 a day is a good number to average, especially when we have triple picks like myself and Vin that roll through. If you're not gonna be on go ahead and find someone to proxy for ya. 

If we start to get more pressed for time I'll bump us down to a 12 hour clock. 

I feel ya, and you're running it so it's at your discretion. Last week we had days like this though...

Tuesday: 3 picks

Thursday: 3 picks

Friday: 2 picks

^ And that pace won't cut it.

Following my pick we will be on a 12 HOUR CLOCK. Make sure you send in a proxy to either myself or someone who's online so we can make sure your pick is made if you ain't gonna be here during the 12 hour window. We're on pace to finish on time folks, we've just gotta maintain the early round heat. 

Since Butta missed the deadline and we need to start changing up the speed of picks here's what I'm gonna do.

I'm gonna draft somebody at 5:30 PM ET.

Butta has until 5:30 AM ET tomorrow to make his selection.

If he doesn't, then we'll just roll on by without him making this selection. Warning will be added on. 

At 5:30 AM ET if he hasn't picked then whoever else is on clock next is on deck with a 12 hour clock.

Send in your proxy picks moving forward fellas, we on the small clock. 

• Upvote 1

For anyone looking to trade down for more picks, the Texans are want to trade up into early 5th round.

:Texans: picks available:

5.161, 6.195, and 7.220

Shoot me a PM if you're interested.

Texted Butta last night and he responded. Since he hasn't picked yet just keep rolling. If he shows up and picks we'll just consider that his pick he missed. If not then Bears just won't have that pick lmao. If he still hasn't shown up by time he picks again I'll just scoop his team. 

Jordan Howard going to Philly also makes this even more necessary.

Jordan Howard going to Philly didn't happen in this universe, Butta. All transactions in real life are null and void once this draft starts.

Edited by Thanatos

Favre is skipped, even got a full 24 hours in lol. (My bad there didn't check earlier.)

Falcons pick #186 needs to be made whenever JD logs in.

PD is on the clock.

Like 50 picks to make in 10 days. 

LET'S FINISH STRONG FUCKERS

I'm gonna have extremely limited availability starting Friday, so if we could go ahead and get to pick 233 that'd be great

Z5RiAfG.gif

this gif is a lie

• Upvote 1

Send me a proxy with 50 picks. Idgaf. Let's make this work dudes. 

Just fucking CBS Big Board me if I don't pick in a hour after I'm up. I don't know anyone at this point.

Chern, if you want to pick for me down the stretch that's fine. I'll still check in but  I am pretty much blindly picking at this point and no need to hold it up. 

1 hour ago, BJORN said:

Chern, if you want to pick for me down the stretch that's fine. I'll still check in but  I am pretty much blindly picking at this point and no need to hold it up. 

You cool if I pick if Cherry's not online? (To speed things up of course)

Edited by FartWaffles
  • Upvote 1

17A8wBe.gif

Me making six picks in a row cause BJORN gave me the all clear

Eagles- I should have traded back instead of just picking SIngletary but I am happy to add his skill set to the Eagles backfield. I think Winovic is a great fit on Eagles defense and I think Brown would add to the offense immediately, especially in a universe where Desean Jackson is a Buccaneer. I was happy to get a couple of versatile interior linemen but I do wish I would have gotten another tackle

49ers- Looks like I overdrafted the fuck out of Greedy at two. Should have traded down but his ceiling to me is sky high. He does things naturally that you can't coach. I think he's more of a project than you want at 2 but he can be great imo. Thought I had some great pick ups in the 2nd with Howard and then the third with Walker. I think Walker is just a football player man and I think he's the kind of OLB that would work with the linemen they have. Was happy to get Nate Davis, add more deep threats at WR and continue to build the secondary depth

Redskins- I think I did the best job with the Skins. I feel like I added some big play ability that they desperately needed, I feel like I built the trenches up on both sides of the ball and drafted some secondary depth too. Skins need a draft like this in the worst way.