Sign in to follow this  
Cherry

Cherry Skipping Class to Stream 2019 Combine

Hey you bastards, I'm gonna be doing live streams for all four days of the Combine (March 1st - March 4th, Friday through Monday). Starting at 8 AM every morning and then going through all the testing/drills. I won't have any live video but if you want to watch me talk prospects with draft friendos, put up graphics (like the RB one below), and be a complete dweeb about 40 times... watch it.

I'll post a link for each new day when I start. 

Combine 2019 Stream Poster.png

RB Predictions 40-yard dash.png

Edited by Cherry
  • Upvote 1

Cherry ain't come to play school.

• Upvote 2

I'm convinced the Jags are gonna draft Kyler Murray.

I don't think there's anything legitimate behind this feeling, but I feel that it's gonna happen.

• Upvote 1

2 hours ago, Vin said:

I'm convinced the Jags are gonna draft Kyler Murray.

I don't think there's anything legitimate behind this feeling, but I feel that it's gonna happen.

I don't think so. I'm pretty sure they land Nick Foles. Reaching on someone like D.K. Metcalf is more their M.O. if they stay put at #7.

• Upvote 1

13 hours ago, FartWaffles said:

I don't think so. I'm pretty sure they land Nick Foles. Reaching on someone like D.K. Metcalf is more their M.O. if they stay put at #7.

The Jags FO has made it sound like they want to sign a stop gap qb and then draft a qb. I dunno if signing Foles changes anything, unless we pay him a boat load of money. Who else is gonna be in the market to run up the price though? Washington? Giants? Dolphins?

1 hour ago, Vin said:

The Jags FO has made it sound like they want to sign a stop gap qb and then draft a qb. I dunno if signing Foles changes anything, unless we pay him a boat load of money. Who else is gonna be in the market to run up the price though? Washington? Giants? Dolphins?

Unless they sign Foles to a Keenum-like contract, but even if that happens I personally don't think Murray will be available at #7. Jags are likely going to need to trade up to get him.

GIVE IT UP FOR DAY THREE

• Upvote 1

Thank y'all for hopping in for the streams!