AllYouNeedIsLovie

NFC South Fan Roll Call

Favorite Team: Panthers

Favorite Player: Eh. I don't think I have one.

Best Team Moment: Ricky Proehl's game-tying TD in the Super Bowl. I was at the game and when it happened ... the feeling was indescribable. Smitty's 69 yard TD against the Rams was great too.

• Upvote 1

Favorite Team: Tampa Bay Buccaneers

Favorite Player: Josh Freeman, Adrian Clayborn, Ronde Barber

Favorite Moment: Derrick Brooks interception return for TD in Super Bowl to seal the game.

Favorite Team: Buccaneers

Favorite Players: Derrick Brooks, LeeRoy Selmon, John Lynch, Ronde Barber, Mike Alstott, Warren Sapp, Hardy Nickerson, Paul Gruber, James Wilder....man the list goes on.

Best Team Moment: Ronde Barbers 92 yd pick-6 in the NFC Championship Game to shut down the Vet and send the Bucs to SB XXXVII

Favorite team: Carolina Panthers

Favorite player: Cam Newton

Not so sure how we will fair this year but I live in AZ and the panthers will be coming to town on my 24th birthday and I will be excited to take my newborn son to his first Panthers game!

• Upvote 1

Favorite Team: New Orleans Saints

Favorite Player: Drew Brees

Favorite Moment: Winning Super Bowl XLIV. And also attending our first home game on Sept.25th 2006 in NO after Katrina hit....we beat down the dirtybirds 23-3 in front of a sold-out crowd of over 70,000!

• Upvote 1

Favorite Team: Falcons

Favorite Player: Roddy White

Best Team Moment: Matt Ryan's first career pass in the NFL.

• Upvote 1

Favorite Team: Tampa Bay Buccaneers

Favorite Player: Brooks..Lynch..Barber

Best Team Moment: Super Bowl XXXVII

Favorite Team Panthers

Favorite Player Cam Newton

Favorite Moment. Steve Smith going for 200+ against the Trash Talking Fred Smoot and the Minnesota Viking 30 Oct 2005. At the game that was when I realized how freaking fast Smitty was.

• Upvote 1

Favorite Team: Saints

Favorite Player: Kenny Stills

Favorite Moment: Tracy Porters' INT in the super Bowl

Edited by Melohype
  • Upvote 1

Favorite Players: NEW: Cam Newton, Luke Kuechly, The Kraken, Mike Tolbert, and DeAngelo Williams / OLD: Smitty, Jake Delhomme, Sam Mills, Kevin Greene, Wesley Walls, Muhsin Muhammad, Tim Biakabutuka, Brad Hoover and Stephen Davis

Favorite Moments: Beating Dallas in the 1996 playoffs and beating Philly to win the NFC Championship in 2003. Smitty's catch against the Ram's in OT is right there with those two.

New to these boards was invited by someone through a message on another board thought I would check it out.

• Upvote 2

Welcome aboard

Favorite Players: NEW: Cam Newton, Luke Kuechly, The Kraken, Mike Tolbert, and DeAngelo Williams / OLD: Smitty, Jake Delhomme, Sam Mills, Kevin Greene, Wesley Walls, Muhsin Muhammad, Tim Biakabutuka, Brad Hoover and Stephen Davis

Favorite Moments: Beating Dallas in the 1996 playoffs and beating Philly to win the NFC Championship in 2003. Smitty's catch against the Ram's in OT is right there with those two.

New to these boards was invited by someone through a message on another board thought I would check it out.

Welcome aboard panthergf. Glad to have you here. Look forward to talking some football with you and hope you stick around.

Please stick around.

You seem reasonably intelligent and I am tired of being a lone wolf.

• Upvote 1