Favorite Player:Brandon Jacobs

All Time:Lawrence Taylor/ Mark Bavaro

Best Team Moment:Norwood shitting the bed in S.B. XXV

• Upvote 1

Favorite Team:GIANTS

Favorite Player:Brandon Jacobs

All Time:Lawrence Taylor/ Mark Bavaro

Best Team Moment:Norwood shitting the bed in S.B. XXV

Nice to have another Giants fan on board....

Welcome to the Palace!!!!

Edited by BLUE

Nice to have another Giants fan on board....

Welcome to the Palace!!!!

thanks

The Dallas Cowboys

Favorite current: Ware

Favorite past: Larry Brown

Greatest moment: Kansas City at Dallas, October 1992. Dallas 17, KC 10. My first Cowboys game.

Got to see Derrick Thomas play, too.

Favorite Team: Dallas Cowboys

Favorite Player: Mike Jenkins(Current); Deion Sanders(In his few years as a Cowboy), Michael Irvin

Best Team Moment: Seeing the faces of the Redskins fans I live with when they lose to the Cowboys! #winning

Favorite Team:Cowboys

Favorite Player:Tony Romo

All Time:Tony Romo (not been a cowboy fan long enough to have seen the dallas legends play)

Favorite team: New York Giants

Favorite player: Way too many over the years to pick just one.

Tittle

Tarkington

Huff

Taylor

Simms

Fredrickson

Shofner

Van Pelt

To name just a few.

Favorite Team: Americas Team

Favorite Current: Dez Bryant

Favorite past: Danny White

Welcome to the boards!!

And lol at your avatar. No worries though, I have one for my QB as well.

khc8gB8.jpg

Edited by dutchff7
  • Upvote 1

Welcome to the boards!!

And lol at your avatar. No worries though, I have one for my QB as well.

khc8gB8.jpg

Thanks man. I personally like Romo as a Qb, but I saw this picture and thought it was hilarious.

Glad to actually find Eagle fans. Not many at all on Nfl.com

Thanks man. I personally like Romo as a Qb, but I saw this picture and thought it was hilarious.

Glad to actually find Eagle fans. Not many at all on Nfl.com

Yeah, Nfl.com is horrible. So many trolls and retards. I was on there before I got recruited here.

Favorite Team: Washington Redskins

Favorite Player: London Fletcher, RGIII

All Time: John Riggins, Art Monk, Darrell Green, and Sean Taylor RIP#21

Best Team Moment: Super Bowl XXII...Skins 42-10 win over Denver

That must be you Dez? Am I right? LOL

Love the Cowboys! Been a fan since 1967! The Wife,Kids and Dogs hide when the BOYS are on TV. I like the switch to the 4-3 D this year. If Lee@Carter can stay on the field this year we got a top 5 D no doubt!!!!! Can't wait 4 pre/season!!! GO COWBOYS!!!!

Love the Cowboys! Been a fan since 1967! The Wife,Kids and Dogs hide when the BOYS are on TV. I like the switch to the 4-3 D this year. If Lee@Carter can stay on the field this year we got a top 5 D no doubt!!!!! Can't wait 4 pre/season!!! GO COWBOYS!!!!

Hey man how's it going?! I like the idea of 4-3 too. Hopefully we can have a safety or two step up and be a playmaker. I also hope to see Claiborne improve on his game. But yet again last year was just his rookie year.

Favorite Team: Cowboys

Favorite Player: Dez Bryant

All Time Favorite Player: Michael Irvin (eighty great88)

Favorite Team Moment: Crushing the Steelers in Super Bowl XXX

Hey man how's it going?! I like the idea of 4-3 too. Hopefully we can have a safety or two step up and be a playmaker. I also hope to see Claiborne improve on his game. But yet again last year was just his rookie year.

Im doing good ! Thanks! I live and die with this team. We have the players to win the EAST but it all comes down to health. I still think someday Romo will get it done. BUT! that INT in the Skins game was a spike to the chest!!!! Close 2nd [P.Cratons] drop in Giants Div Playoff! We win that game we go to the Super Bowl!!! That game still HURTS!!!!! I like our Draft this year! BUT !! I almost kicked the flat screen in when we traded back in the 1st round!!!LOL my Girl ran out of the room that night!!!LOL. The center they drafted is big and strong and SMART AS a WHIP. He will pickup the offence real quick and set the line calls up. I could babble on!!! Be cool and keep the faith!! In this NFL anything can happen!!! GO COWBOYS!!!!!

Im doing good ! Thanks! I live and die with this team. We have the players to win the EAST but it all comes down to health. I still think someday Romo will get it done. BUT! that INT in the Skins game was a spike to the chest!!!! Close 2nd [P.Cratons] drop in Giants Div Playoff! We win that game we go to the Super Bowl!!! That game still HURTS!!!!! I like our Draft this year! BUT !! I almost kicked the flat screen in when we traded back in the 1st round!!!LOL my Girl ran out of the room that night!!!LOL. The center they drafted is big and strong and SMART AS a WHIP. He will pickup the offence real quick and set the line calls up. I could babble on!!! Be cool and keep the faith!! In this NFL anything can happen!!! GO COWBOYS!!!!!

I think we will have 3 solid young Oline men with Smith at LT, Frederick at C, and Parnell at RT. Its nice to see another positive fan. Most of the fans now are always bashing us. I mean its fun for a while but it gets old every day.

I think we will have 3 solid young Oline men with Smith at LT, Frederick at C, and Parnell at RT. Its nice to see another positive fan. Most of the fans now are always bashing us. I mean its fun for a while but it gets old every day.

Yea the bashing on the Cowboys web site is a JOKE!!!!!! I dont even post there anymore. Parnell looks like a player but I think he is a year away. Ron Leary looks like the sleeper we need at RG. Man I just hope these Guy's can stay healthy and get some playing time. Dare I say D.Free has a comeback year! YIKES!!! OH my GOD did I really say that? LOL!!!! DEZ is a MONSTER! Who knows what this KID can do this year. It would be nice if Mr.Groin/Hamstring Austin can stay on the field! But don't count on it. GO COWBOYS!!!!