Sign in to follow this  
Vin

TGP March Madness

Practically all chalk bracket is in.

Last call.

For alcohol.

Looks like its down to PD, Me, and oochymp. I was way ahead going into the sweet 16, but my strategy of picking nearly all the high seeds has finally not worked. If Dukes wins the whole thing I still might end up losing to PD.

Also, why does a bracket that is called Badgers all the way does not, in fact, have the Badgers going all the way. Shame on you, PD.

My bracket survived til the sweet sixteen, which is better than most years (except the one a while back where I managed to pick the champ...)

On 3/30/2019 at 9:01 AM, Thanatos said:

Looks like its down to PD, Me, and oochymp. I was way ahead going into the sweet 16, but my strategy of picking nearly all the high seeds has finally not worked. If Dukes wins the whole thing I still might end up losing to PD.

Also, why does a bracket that is called Badgers all the way does not, in fact, have the Badgers going all the way. Shame on you, PD.

And then there was one.

As for the bracket name, I initially had the Badgers going all the way but I joined a group for money at work. Instead of making 2 brackets I tweaked mine so it was a bit more serious. I couldn't trust the Badgers, and rightfully so as they lost round 1.

Edited by Packers Dynasty 2010

I can still win this thing if Michigan State wins and Virginia loses.

:notbad:

No you can't, your max points is 830, PD is already at 970. You can get 2nd place but that's it.

Way to ruin it.

(I swear he didn't have 970 when I looked. Maybe I can't read. )

Auburn got Robbed. I agree that the foul on the 3 pointer was a foul, but they had been letting that go all night long, with way worse fouls being made in front of refs and not being called. Horrible consistency. And then there's the fact that it shouldn't even be Virginia ball at that point because Jerome double-dribbled. Auburn accomplished a lot this year, but they should be playing for the title in two days instead of sitting at home. Losing because Guy makes that 3 point shot is a lot better than having horrible officiating take it from you, especially after making that ridiculous 14-0 run to get back in the game when they were down 10 with less than 5 minutes to go.