Sign in to follow this  
FartWaffles

Place your Superb Owl bets now!

Had a convo with Butta earlier and I'm feeling pretty confident for a :Colts: / :Bears: Super Bowl matchup.

Stake your claim for 2019. Who you got?

*slams beer on the table*

:Bills: / :Seahawks:

• Upvote 1

:Pats: vs :Saints:

Edited by blotsfan

Titans vs. who gives a shit

Seriously, Patriots vs. Rams feels like a pretty safe bet

Edited by oochymp
Apparantly I don't know the symbol codes and I'm on my phone

:Eagles: vs :Chiefs:

Edited by SteVo

Pats vs. someone, prolly.

Saints feel like a good bet.  I don't believe in the Rams until Gurley doesn't look ded, but, he ded, so...

:Pats: :Saints: 

The Chiefs (with last years' roster) seemed like a great bet to make the SB. Tyreek Hill was that X factor though. Mahomes is amazing and will definetely still be a top QB but without Tyreek Hill and Kareem Hunt both, I have a hard time thinking the Chiefs will top everybody else in the AFC. I mean sure the Chiefs got a good WR in the draft but not even close to Tyreek Hill, and not nearly as good of a WR as the Pats got in N'Keal Harry. Even though the Pats didn't get a TE in a great TE class they got great value and got multiple players that shouldn't have, and N'Keal Harry could break records as a WR with Brady as he has a huge ceiling with no weaknesses. The Colts make no sense as they had their doors blown off in the first round last year and didn't really add anyone. Had they gotten Leveon Bell and some great draft picks then sure, but no way with the offseason they had. Raz was being sarcastic so I won't touch that one. The Eagles could maybe happen I suppose with their QB and defense. The Steelers weren't getting over the hump with all they talent they had, and now they have even less of it. The O-line and defense are great. They thinned out at WR a bit, however. The Packers don't make a ton of sense as their draft wasn't really much to write home about. The Rams lost Ndomakung Suh and a few other guys, plus Gurley has arthritis in that knee and for some reason they aren't resigning CJ Anderson. Goff isn't too bad but he's not a carry the team on his back type of QB. I've just got to think there will be someone else who will emerge to knock them off after they win the NFCW with a mediocre record. The Giants inclusion was downright stupid. They piss away OBJ and didn't get enough in return. The dude from Michigan they got isn't really translating to the NFL. The draft they had was laughable to put it modestly. Golden Tate was a decent signing I guess but now they have a bunch of slot receivers and no field stretcher. Eli isn't going to take that team to the playoffs with Saquon and Tate as really the main playmakers. Even keeping OBJ they probably weren't gunna put it altogether. 

For me, the top contenders this year are:

:Pats: :Saints: :Chargers: :Eagles: :Chiefs: :Vikings: :Bears: :Rams: 

• Downvote 1

I like the Colts pick. Their line is nasty and for all the hate Andrew Luck gets around here he's not going to win less than 10 or 11 games with a good team around him. Unfortunately for hi , Ryan Grigson squandered the early part of his career and Pagano is a defensive coordinator that was kept around because Luck carried him and you can't fire a guy who got cancer!! 

As for the NFC I always pick the Eagles and I'm of course picking them again this year but they really do have everything. Offensive line injuries could undo this team but on paper they have depth and right now everyone is healthy. When you have quality starters and depth along the lines, you're built to win divisions. When you have that and a QB you're built to win championships.

On 5/29/2019 at 3:12 PM, Vin said:

Pats vs. someone, prolly.

Saints feel like a good bet.  I don't believe in the Rams until Gurley doesn't look ded, but, he ded, so...

Saints have never been a good bet. Never.

they got their one gift. Look how they got ripped off the last 2 years. they wont even get that close this time.

Edited by PhilElliot

Saints aren't a good bet? U a dumb

• Like 1

27 minutes ago, BC said:

Saints aren't a good bet? U a dumb

Lol, um. .what's happened the last two years? Vikings ,Rams.. the League does not want the Saints in the SB. I'm absolutely  correct that they will not reach the SB. They wont' be in the conf championship  either 

Edited by PhilElliot

You're really smart.

• Haha 1