• Baltimore Ravens
    • Chicago Bears
    • Jacksonville Jaguars
    • Philadelphia Eagles
    • New England Patriots
    • Washington Redskins
    • Carolina Panthers
    • Arizona Cardinals

:Raiders:  Signed WR Tyrell Williams, traded for WR Antonio Brown. Drafted DE Clellan Ferrell, RB Josh Jacobs, CB Trayvon Mullen, S Johnathan Abram

:Browns: Traded for Odell Beckham Jr, DT Oliver Vernon, signed Kareem Hunt, DT Sheldon Richardson, drafted CB Greedy Williams, S Sheldrick Redwine, LB Takitaki.

:Chiefs: Signed Tyrann Mathieu, traded for DE Frank Clark, drafted WR Mecole Hardman, Juan Thornhill, S, Virginia, Khalen Saunders, DT, Western Illinois,

:Ravens: Signed S Earl Thomas, RB Mark Ingram. Drafted Marquise Brown, WR Oklahoma, Jaylon Ferguson, Edge Louisiana Tech. Miles Boykin, WR Notre Dame.

:jags: Signed Nick Foles, drafted Josh Allen, EDGE, Kentucky, Jawaan Taylor, OT, Florida

:Bears: Signed HaHa Clinton-Dix. drafted RB David Montgomery, WR Riley Ridley

:Eagles: Traded for RB Jordan Howard, signed WR DeSean Jackson, drafted G Andre Dillard, Miles Sanders, RB, Penn State, JJ Arcega-Whiteside, Stanford, WR

:Pats: Traded for DE Michael Bennett, drafted WR N'Keal Harry, DE Chase Winovich, Joejuan Williams, CB, Vanderbilt. 

:Redskins: Drafted Dwayne Haskins, QB, Ohio State, Montez Sweat, EDGE, Mississippi State, Terry McLaurin, WR, Ohio State, Bryce Love, RB, Stanford

:panthers: Signed C Matt Paradis, DT Gerald McCoy, OLB Bruce Irvin (lolz), drafted Brian Burns, EDGE, T Greg Little

:Cardinals: Drafted  QB Kyler Murray, CB Byron Murphy, WR Andy Isabella, DE Zach Allen, WR Hakeem Butler, S Deionte Thompson

Edited by BC
  • Downvote 1

Browns would be my pick but the Packers are a possible candidate too. Swapped out old Clay and always injured Nick Perry for Za'darius Smith and Preston Smith. Signed Amos who is leagues better than the combination of Brice, Whitehead, Jones, and Peasant. Savage looks to be the starter at FS and Gary is solid rotational piece to move around the front 7. Also signed Billy Turner and drafted Elgton Jenkins to replace the turnstile that was at RG last season.

Can't see how the Bears improved, from a personnel standpoint alone. Ha Ha is a downgrade from Amos. Skrine is a downgrade from Callahan. Maybe Montgomery or Ridley are improvements but are they really that big of an improvement?

Edited by Packers Dynasty 2010

I would remove Chicago from this list and the Patriots as well considering they lost Gronkowski. Carolina did good, but I don't have them at the top, though you are missing a key transaction- they also signed Daryl Williams, who is a nice ?. If he is in 2017 form, the Panthers might very well have a top-10 O-line.

This may be reading too much into this topic, but the team that *improved* the most, to me, is the Jaguars and its not even close. Because they went from an awful QB to a good one, it should have the most effect on the W/L of the team.

Second choice would be Cleveland, just because of the amount of talent they have added in, but we will have to see how it plays out.

Also shame on you for calling Eric Berry and Justin Houston a bitch-ass thug. Seriously, BC?

I would rank my top 5, in order:

1. :jags:

2. :Browns:

3. :panthers:

4. :Raiders:

5. :Eagles:

Edited by Thanatos
  • Downvote 1

What I like about the Brown's off season is yes, they made some splash moves but they also made a couple heady veteran pick ups for their defensive line and Myles Garrett already looks like a beast.

I think the Colts should be on here too. Ballard is one of the best GM's out there. The Colts had a lot of cap space but made smart moves. I like Funchess as a possession WR with Hilton and Campbell stretching the field and if Justin Houston is healthy he's going to bring a lot of pass rush to that team. 

Biased me says the Raiders.

This roster went from the oldest in the NFL to one of the youngest in the span of about a year. Also, Josh Jacobs is the all purpose back that I have been waiting for.

Say what you want about AB, but he's an elite talent on the outside and is only going to open things up for Tyrell, Renfrow, Moreau, Richard, Waller. If DC doesn't have success this year, then he is out the door and rightfully so.

Unbiased me is going to go with the Jags.

Adding Nick Foles after the absolute trainwreck of Blake Bortles is a serious upgrade. Them adding Josh Allen to that defensive front is complete madness. Their D was already good, Allen might put them over the top. Also adding Jawaan Taylor? 

If they were in any other division I would not care. But the AFCS is weak and I don't buy the Colts.

I'd consider the Browns too, but the Ravens are the best team in that division. Adding Earl Thomas and Mark Ingram is just playing right into their way of doing things. Jackson can only improve as well.

• Upvote 1