Sign in to follow this  
ATL_Predator

What's Good?

What's up TGP? I know it's been a hot minute. Last time I spoke with you all, life was dark and different.

Since then. Life has changed for me dramatically.

In January I will be starting with the Virginia State Police and living right outside VA Beach. I can't explain to you how excited and happy I am to be moving back to where I was raised and contributing to the community. I will be going with my gf of 3 years and my son who is a 120 LB Rottie and was honestly, one of the best investments I could ever make in my life.

In the sports world I have become a pretty active person with Raiders Twitter. I am appearing on some podcasts for Raiders Beat. I am also in a FF league with Derek and David Carr.

I know I haven't been around here much but I'm going to make a concentrated effort to be around more often.

Have missed you fuckers.

My timing is impeccable. I to have recently returned and am extremely glad to hear you are living the life you were supposed to. 

Your choice in teams has always been questionable but hey, My teams head coach is still John Harbaugh so what can you do?

• Upvote 1

Where did you go? :laugh: 

Your Ravens have an interesting squad. Just how many times do you plan on running the ball per game? Also. How is Jackson going to throw an accurate deep ball to Hollywood?

Do Derek and David Carr know you are actually a Falcons fan? ?

Welcome back, man! Glad to hear everything is going good for you, too. I'm in a house now, and we are setting up to buy our own.

• Upvote 1

First time back here in a while as well. Graduated from OSU last May, and will be starting a job with Epic Systems in Wisconsin in a few weeks. 

• Upvote 1