Sign in to follow this  
SteVo

Super Bowl LIV Picks

We're a tick over 48 hours 'till kickoff on the 2019 season. Let's hear 'em.

:Eagles: > :Pats:

Rematch of SB52. Same result.

• Haha 1
  • Downvote 1

Pats > Saints

• Upvote 2
  • Downvote 1

You know what, the Pats are the best team in the AFC but I'm gonna say Brady's arm finally craps out on him. 

:Steelers:< :Eagles:

This is the first time since Roethlisberger was drafted that the expectations are low for Pittsburgh. They no longer have AB but I do still think they have a strong receiving corps and an elite offensive line and their defense should be better but Mike Tomlin will be outcoached by Doug Pederson because he is a clown. This will however ensure that he sticks around for another decade, much to the dismay of @Zack_of_Steel

• Sad 1

:49ers: :Pats:

49ers vs Patriots.

Saints will lose again. 

Rams may not even make playoffs. Go 7-9, or 9-7.

49ers will go 10-6 or better..possibly 16-0.. and if it is 10-6 ,they may start out 5-5, to build drama.

EB9pUcJUcAAc8hQ.jpg

Edited by PhilElliot

:Titans: > :panthers:

okay, serious dark-horseish pick:

:Bears: > :Chiefs:

Mahomes is going to have the Marino career where he never gets a fair shake at the big game because of the team around him.

Eh let's go with something unexpected.

:Titans: >:Vikings: 

Because these picks don't matter this early...

:Saints: 30

:Colts: 28

Jacoby Brissett stuns the critics and shines all season in an offense that was originally built for Luck to make the big push.  Thanks to the new PI review process, we get a rematch of SB XLIV, featuring a stubborn Colts team that doesn't roll over nearly as easily as last time.  Brees executes a game winning drive capped off by a last second FG, concluding an epic HoF career.  He announces his retirement during the trophy celebration.  

:Saints: 44 :Chiefs: 40

Mahomes and Brees go head to head for four quarters of ridiculous offense that is sealed by a pick-six from the Saints. Brees retires afterwards, thank god.

On 9/15/2019 at 4:44 PM, PhilElliot said:

As I told you. Saints are out of the running now

.... El oh el 

• Upvote 1

Ravens Saints for sure now. Please give us the matchup we deserve :wub:

Edited by BC

The Saints were done when they were 1-1 BC, didn't you get the memo from our reptilian overlords?

On 12/14/2019 at 5:44 PM, Omerta said:

.... El oh el 

You dont' get it at all. They won't' make SB no matter what. They are just front runners that will die in playoffs like the Ravens.

• Downvote 1

Well I somehow managed to nail one 6th seed, and get a 6th seed competitor for the last week of the season. If that did end up being the superbowl that would certainly be unexpected.

I'm still sticking with Saints/Chiefs.

On 9/3/2019 at 7:22 PM, Zack_of_Steel said:

This is one of the worst outcomes I can imagine, outside of Ben having a career ending injury or something.

Welp. Lol.

• Downvote 1

I think the Saints might do it this year. To me they're the most balanced team and the best team. They've kind of been for two years now and two years in a row they had flukey exits. I still think the Pats will end up in the Super Bowl because i think Belichick will put the clamps on Jackson in the playoffs and Andy Reid will do everything possible to make sure he doesn't win the big game. 

I don't think Bill's team has the talent to stop Jackson if he plays to his level. The Patriots are just out-gunned. For once.

Saints might have a tough road if they get the 3 seed. They really need a Seahawks upset of the 49ers.

I hear ya man, it isn't the same old Pats. I just have a feeling he'll cook something up for Jackson. They lack some talent on offense but i think defensively they have some talent. I still don't trust a running QB against Belichick come playoff time. I don't want to see the Pats in the Super Bowl, trust me. Lol