Sign in to follow this  
SteVo

Super Bowl LIV Picks

1 hour ago, Omerta said:

That offensive line has been getting beat the hell up lately.

There eagles secondary won't let them get close imo.

I tend to agree with you on the Eagles but if by some crazy chance they did make it, they would be riding a 7 game win streak and they'd be feeding off that same under dog energy they did when they won it all. Seems like a trap game for a team with a young QB and a mediocre HC.

22 hours ago, PhilElliot said:

Lol oh darn, one playoff team wrong. My SB macro pick still intact.

I was right about Rams  not being good this year. Do you point thst out? Nope.

Watch as the SB is Niners  vs Pats. Then you'll make new excuses. 

One playoff team? These were your picks after the "Saints bit the dust."

Packers, Niners, Bucs, Redskins, Lions, Bears

Patriots,Chiefs,Browns,Colts,Steelers, Ravens

You missed seven, lol. You'd think a guy who has cracked the code could do better.

• Haha 1

5 hours ago, seanbrock said:

Edit: also in regards to the Eagles or any other NFC team who makes the super bowl, we saw the Giants beat the undefeated Pats. We saw the Steelers win the Super Bowl with Cowher at what? 9-7? Hell, the Ravens won it at 9-7. Any team hot enough to make it to the Super Bowl can win it.

The 2005 Steelers with Bill Cowher were 11-5.

The 2011 Giants were 6-2 halfway through the season. They stumbled in the second half, finished 9-7, then got back to the above average team they were.

The 2012 Ravens were 9-2 heading into December. They went 1-4, but three of those losses were by one score.

Since the NFL went to a 12-team playoff format in 1990, 26 of 29 Super Bowl champions have been 6-2 or better after eight games. The three exceptions? 2000 Ravens (5-3), 2001 Patriots (4-4), 2010 Packers (5-3).

Championship teams do not "get hot at the right time" or "come out of nowhere." The best teams are the best teams.

I will preface by saying that I hope to god I am wrong. Saints just seem like the team to me that's gonna do this.

:AFC:

:Texans: > :Bills:

:Pats: > :Titans:

:Chiefs: > :Pats:

:Ravens: > :Texans:

:Chiefs: > :Ravens:

:NFC:

:Saints: > :Vikings:

:Seahawks: > :Eagles:

:Saints: > :Packers:

:49ers: > :Seahawks:

:Saints: > :49ers:

Super Bowl LIV

:Chiefs: 31 :Saints: 38

Edited by Thanatos
  • Haha 1

21 hours ago, PhilElliot said:

CIULEwNv_o.png

Nice picks, son.

3 hours ago, Thanatos said:

Nice picks, son.

I'm sure PE is gonna lose sleep over being wrong on a prediction on a football message board 

13 hours ago, Thanatos said:

I will preface by saying that I hope to god I am wrong. Saints just seem like the team to me that's gonna do this.

:AFC:

:Texans: > :Bills:

:Pats: > :Titans:

:Chiefs: > :Pats:

:Ravens: > :Texans:

:Chiefs: > :Ravens:

:NFC:

:Saints: > :Vikings:

:Seahawks: > :Eagles:

:Saints: > :Packers:

:49ers: > :Seahawks:

:Saints: > :49ers:

Super Bowl LIV

:Chiefs: 31 :Saints: 38

Andy Reid isn't making a super bowl lol. 

Pretty sure Andy Reid already made a SB.

But yeah, I wouldn't be surprised if they choke and lose versus Houston next week lol. NFL playoffs are chaos and unpredictable. That's what makes them so fun. Hockey and football have the best postseasons.

Edited by Thanatos
  • Upvote 1

10 hours ago, DJT20 said:

I'm sure PE is gonna lose sleep over being wrong on a prediction on a football message board 

14 hours ago, DJT20 said:

wrong about Pats. Right about Saints. 

22 minutes ago, PhilElliot said:

wrong about Pats. Right about Saints. 

No you weren't. You had them beating Minnesota lol.

On 1/3/2020 at 10:30 PM, PhilElliot said:

CIULEwNv_o.png

You LITERALLY got EVERY SINGLE wildcard game WRONG.

You suck, even with them showing you the outcome right in front of you, it's clear as day and you still fuck it up.

Get humble and I can help. I've called every game perfectly to this point.

On 9/3/2019 at 6:29 PM, Vin said:

Pats > Saints

giphy.gif

• Upvote 1

5 hours ago, Omerta said:

You LITERALLY got EVERY SINGLE wildcard game WRONG.

You suck, even with them showing you the outcome right in front of you, it's clear as day and you still fuck it up.

Get humble and I can help. I've called every game perfectly to this point.

. My super bowl winner is still alive that I picked in August.

lol theres nothing I need to get humble about. Until you learn that you are watching predetermined entertainment.  You cant help me. you dont know fake from real. If the sport were real , Jackson would have been on his back 2 months ago.

I in fact told you before the season started that Saints would not reach SB. I said Rams would have a poor year. So my macro predictions are quite superior. I said Jameis would have a good year, he threw for 5000 yards, 30 TDs.

Now that Pats are out, I have looked at other things. Looks like the  Ravens will get to be the Super Bowl loser. I even know the score and will tell you before game. The score wont change even if its not the Ravens.  game will be just as boring and slow as last year.

before the season started, there was a documentary about female sports owners. Niners have a female owner. There was an article or two about this being the year of the black QB. now the afc has 3 left. and I told you that before season started that black QBs would be a focus. I just figured theyd push them to the side for playoffs.

theyll just have another black QB lose the SB again this year. The reverse of Kaepernick vs Ravens.

again, if the sport were real , more than 2 black QBs would have won a super bowl since 1987, by now.

how can you help me.. when it doesnt even dawn on you and you dont even question the fact that the only 2 black QBs to win the SB were on indian themed teams (seahawk is from a totem pole) in States called Washington.. and they both blew out Denver. having those 3 things line up  and you just calling it a coincidence , is beyond ignorant.

you people have short memories. I told Thanos all year, that Panthers wouldnt win the SB, the year of SB 50. and that's what happened.

I told you last year that Rams would lose SB. You erase your memories every year.

I've called every game perfectly to this point.

tell me who will win the SB and who they will play before it happens, now. Then The night/week  before SB , say the score.

I will win on both counts. and Again, I already picked Niners in August. all you did was wait till the last minute and mimick what you read in media = predictive programming.

Lamar will fail when it counts, Like Newton, Cunningham, Vick, Kaepernick, Mcnabb.. History never changes. The nfl practices corporate racism very effectively.

3 hours ago, PhilElliot said:

I've called every game perfectly to this point.

Ahhh no you haven't, we just went over this.

You got every wildcard pick wrong, and you yourself admit you fucked up NE.

I know it's fake. I'm just saying you suck at reading the signs. Like for the playoffs, you've got a big O'fer right now. You suck. I can help though, I've read the signs already, I just don't know if youre humble enough to accept the knowledge.

• Upvote 2

9 hours ago, Omerta said:

Ahhh no you haven't, we just went over this.

You got every wildcard pick wrong, and you yourself admit you fucked up NE.

I know it's fake. I'm just saying you suck at reading the signs. Like for the playoffs, you've got a big O'fer right now. You suck. I can help though, I've read the signs already, I just don't know if youre humble enough to accept the knowledge.

you numbnuts, I was quoting what YOU  said, in bold. 

I just explained how there is no o-fer. Say your SB match up now  and the score. I will beat you on both. 

You have no knowledge. I am 20 years your senior and intellectually superior and wisdom filled in so many more ways. I picked the SB winner in august and will give exact score. Who gives a fuck about wildcard losers? Your Ravens will lose SB just like Thanos  Panthers  did. 

Edited by PhilElliot
  • Downvote 1

21 minutes ago, PhilElliot said:

you numbnuts, I was quoting what YOU  said, in bold. 

I just explained how there is no o-fer. Say your SB match up now  and the score. I will beat you on both. 

You have no knowledge. I am 20 years your senior and intellectually superior and wisdom filled in so many more ways. I picked the SB winner in august and will give exact score. Who gives a fuck about wildcard losers? Your Ravens will lose SB just like Thanos  Panthers  did. 

Well obviously you don't care because you got them wrong lol. 

You're Superbowl matchup is already fucked because of the Patriots. So no matter what you can't get it right.  I know, it sucks, but there is always therapy.

How do you know you're 20 years my senior? From words written on a message board? Poppycock. It's all fake. You know nothing.

Seriously, I can help you. Not on the therapy, or the having a micropenis in the transgender, gay unicorn dating pool, but with seeing the obvious signs that this is all fake, I can help you bro. Take my help you poor dolt, come get that education and wake up.

I predict that the winner of the super bowl will score more points than the other team. Beat that PhillElliot. 

little bitch

• Upvote 1

On 1/17/2020 at 12:13 AM, BC said:

I predict that the winner of the super bowl will score more points than the other team. Beat that PhillElliot. 

Hide contents

little bitch

35-24

I wasn't far off.

Also Kuechly #59

Point total of game 59.

More proof its staged

On 1/5/2020 at 11:25 AM, seanbrock said:

Andy Reid isn't making a super bowl lol. 

Hey, sean!

On 1/17/2020 at 12:13 AM, BC said:

Reveal hidden contents

little bitch

Predict?  I already know I've made a fool of you 3 times. And I will again on Feb 2nd