Sign in to follow this  
PhilElliot

Super Bowl picks reprise ( AKA- Saints bit the dust,try again)

lets try this again before week 3 since half the place had Saints or Colts in the big one.

and since you got rid of my thread of predictions and playoff favorites. here it is again.

Packers, Niners, Bucs, Redskins, Lions, Bears

Patriots,Chiefs,Browns,Colts,Steelers, Ravens

( I dont remember if I had Ravens the first time but oh well ,what ever)

SB  :49ers:  vs :Pats:

I said a month ago Saints wouldnt be involved. I said Brees would injured.

welp......

Dwayne Haskins , he'll replace  Keenum during the week or in the Monday night game next week, I think.

if i'm understanding this numerology and birthday stuff, I'm calling they beat Pats in Washington on 10/6.

Brady and the Pats have lost  every time 6/10 falls on a Sunday, but once. 4 times (2 times for Brady 2002,2013)

Oct 6, 1974= they won that game vs the Baltimore Colts.. for what ever reason, the Pats have been allowed to own the Colts, 52-29 lifetime.

1-4  on Oct. 6th. Brady wasnt involved in that 1974 win,The game isnt vs the Colts. so I like my chances since he's lost twice.

they call Brady the GOAT but he doesnt get to own that name per football reference. These are his nicknames

(TB12, Tom Terrific, Touchdown Tom, The Pharaoh, Comeback Kid or Sir)

but people refer to him as the Goat. Something else famous happened on "October 6, 1945". Billy Goat Tavern owner William Sianis.

he's the one who got kicked out by the Cubs and cursed the team because he couldnt stay at the game with his goat.

so, the Goat keeps losing on Oct 6th.

also, Oct 6 1993, thats the Day Jordan retired the first time after 3 championships.

but of course its all just coincidence ,right? all these pivotal moments in sports on Oct 6.

if i'm wrong, well, who gives a fuck. Its just sports. I know its a sham regardless. It wont hurt me.

ok, so who are your teams since the Saints are dust..like they always have been since 60s anyway.

by the way, the Saints are currently 9-11, in their playoff history.lol no wonder theyre dust now.