Phenomenal TJ

What Game Are You Currently Playing?

LMAO. THats awesome. I'm seriously considering getting an Xbox now and just use the PS3 for Netflix and Bluerays.

I am so glad I never got into online gaming.

The funny thing is neither do I. My PSN account is used to download games, classics, Netflix and to get extra content for games I own. Theres only been 2-3 games I've ever played online.

LMAO. THats awesome. I'm seriously considering getting an Xbox now and just use the PS3 for Netflix and Bluerays.

Yea man get one. Having both is pretty damn sweet.

PSN down? 360 time!

XBL down? PS3 time!

Either way you look at having both...you win. lol :D

The funny thing is neither do I. My PSN account is used to download games, classics, Netflix and to get extra content for games I own. Theres only been 2-3 games I've ever played online.

Pretty much all I use mine for, Blu-Ray, Netflix, and offline gaming....don't believe I ever purchased anything on there....now I guess it's a good thing, that they didn't have the DLC for ultimate alliance 2 available when I wanted to get it.

That's what one of my friends does. :shrug: I love online gaming, and (IMO) XBL is far superior, hence why I switched from PS2 to XBOX 360. Blu Ray and shit would be sweet, but I just don't have a need for it, personally.

That's what I do. Only PS3 game I have is Uncharted 2....lol

Honestly, after the newness of Blu Ray wore off, I rarely watch flicks outside of standard definition. I typically just rent movies instead of buy, and that's usually in SD

I do watch tv in HD though.

That's what one of my friends does. :shrug: I love online gaming, and (IMO) XBL is far superior, hence why I switched from PS2 to XBOX 360. Blu Ray and shit would be sweet, but I just don't have a need for it, personally.

My exact mindset.

In regards to the topic, FIFA 11.

It's always FIFA 11... :p

I still own the first two Playstation systems, so luckily I can play older games. I've never played any online games at all.

As to the topic, I decided to clear the dust off GTA: San Andreas and play that.

Red Dead Redemption

Hmmm it looks good, will have to see the updates to game modes but I haven't bought a Madden game in a few years may actually have to pick this one up

Ya.. Madden Gameplay trailers don't do squat for me. They look good every year. But I want to know how it feels playing it. Running is like virtually impossible against decent opponents. OLineman are the dumbest motherfuckers ever (in game). LBers and DB jump 20 ft in the air, and make super man lunges to bat down a ball that they have their backs to.

Im sure gameplay and presentation will improve as it does every year. What im waiting to see is if and how they will address the franchise and superstar modes. Afterall, you eventually skip intros and extras after you've seen them hundreds of times. What will keep me playing is a vastly improves franchise and superstar mode.

Im sure gameplay and presentation will improve as it does every year. What im waiting to see is if and how they will address the franchise and superstar modes. Afterall, you eventually skip intros and extras after you've seen them hundreds of times. What will keep me playing is a vastly improves franchise and superstar mode.

From what I have been told, they are completely overhauling both of those modes. It is about fucking time, too.

Mortal Kombat it is epic love it so much more than any other fighting game story mode is really well done

got banned in australia. can sort of understand why...

got banned in australia. can sort of understand why...

Yay censorship.

Got on the new Mortal Kombat today. LOVING IT! Bones break, blood files everywhere, heads get sliced off and then in two, and the wishbone gets taken to the extreme!

Getting bored with all of my games for some reason. Can't play any of them anymore lol.

Need to hit up Gamestop. Any suggestions?

Nothing. Sony ban is in full effect in my house.

I am getting in as much Gears of War as possible... Beta is going to be pulled in a week or two.. and then I have to wait 3 months for full release. :(

I am actually doing the reverse I love it but I don't want to play it so much I get bored with in when it is out. If they tone down power of the sawed off shotty but give more bullets in compensation then it will be amazing multipayer. That gun is my only gripe