Phenomenal TJ

What Game Are You Currently Playing?

I think that's the intent of the game.

Fight night champion so far early in the story mode an I am liking it right now. Looking to go middleweight once I do my created character

Overlord II - finally found it for 12 bucks. Really dug the first one, paid full price...only to have it under 20 bucks in a couple of months.

Madden 11

Quick refreshing of Microsoft's E3 landing page has apparently revealed some of the things it will be announcing within a couple of hours at its E3 press conference, including new features for Xbox Live like Voice Search and new look for the service. With the explosive popularity of the Kinect add-on, it looks like the system is being refashioned with support built in from the ground up as opposed to the current menu system that's more of an afterthought. Also mentioned on the page are Dance Central 2, Kinect Sports Season 2 and most importantly, two new Halo games. One is Halo: Combat Evolved Anniversary which appears to be the HD (& possibly 3D) remake leaked by Joystiq previously, while the other is Halo 4 -- no explanation needed. We'll surely find out everything when the press conference kicks off live at 12:30 p.m. Eastern and of course we'll be covering all of the news live right here.

Update: Microsoft's just confirmed some of the leaked information onstage at its E3 keynote, with demonstrations of a deeply integrated voice command setup powered by Kinect. YouTube has been announced as an Xbox Live partner, while Bing is coming to the console to let users search across Netflix, Xbox Live Marketplace, and Hulu all at once.That universal search also extends to new live TV partnerships with Sky, Canal+ and Foxtel.

http://www.engadget.com/2011/06/06/xbox-com-leaks-e3-secrets-early-voice-search-and-a-new-look-f/

Super Mario Bros Wii

I am evil on this game. I'll pick up a teammate and throw them into enemies for shits and giggles.

Same.

And same :)

Just got done with Metal Gear Solid 4. At the end everything kind of got very confusing but it did kind of make sense when I was able to digest it though. I was just kind of in complete shock after the total swerve ending but I loved it.

This is now my favorite game that I have ever played. Not to mention I think the Metal Gear Solid series in itself is probably the best gaming franchise ever, especially the best when it comes to story telling.

By the way there is an HD pack coming out in November for PS3 and Xbox with MGS2, MGS3, and Peace Walker. Best believe I'm getting that.

Just got done with Metal Gear Solid 4. At the end everything kind of got very confusing but it did kind of make sense when I was able to digest it though. I was just kind of in complete shock after the total swerve ending but I loved it.

This is now my favorite game that I have ever played. Not to mention I think the Metal Gear Solid series in itself is probably the best gaming franchise ever, especially the best when it comes to story telling.

By the way there is an HD pack coming out in November for PS3 and Xbox with MGS2, MGS3, and Peace Walker. Best believe I'm getting that.

You did watch after the credits, right?

You did watch after the credits, right?

Oh yes of course. Hence the swerve ending.

Snake killing himself wouldn't have been much of a swerve.

Edited by JetsFan4Life

Just beat LA Noire, great game. Rockstar's best to date.

Flipping between Brink (about to pop it in for the first time) Cabel'as African Safari, Dragon Age 2, and some other random games lol.

Just pre-ordered Madden (HoF Edition - I'll pay $30 more to not have to look at Peyton Hillis :shifty: ), NCAA 12, Skyrim, and Mass Effect 3.

Going to have to get another Wii before November though, the new Zelda will be coming out and fucked if I'm missing that. :wub:

Fight night champion so far early in the story mode an I am liking it right now. Looking to go middleweight once I do my created character

Fuck Isaac Frost. Just fuck him. And fuck the final fight in story mode. Fucking shitty. Made me RAAAAAAGE.

Fuck Isaac Frost. Just fuck him. And fuck the final fight in story mode. Fucking shitty. Made me RAAAAAAGE.

I actually quite enjoyed it, they made you think about how to box and what to try to do in certain situations. I think I knocked him out in the 8th. It was more of an introduction to the game story mode which is unfortunate as it has great potential to be epic to have a story mode in sports games.

Just ordered assassins creed one so that I can go through the whole story before the new game comes out.

Right now I'm 50 -0 in my Baseball Stars season. My team is just unfair.

Playing some warhawk.

I just didn't enjoy running away for 4+ rounds.

The first few was to avoid getting hit as much as possible and try to counter punch which I do normally anyway, 3-6 was in and out body shots and then it's ALL OUT FROST ASSAULT

Hackings, Hackings everywhere.

http://ps3.ign.com/articles/117/1175404p1.html

Epic Games' websites and forums were recently hacked, the company confirmed in a statement this afternoon. Epic says it expects everything to be restored in "a few days."

Forum email addresses and encrypted passwords were "likely" obtained. The Unreal Developer Network was not compromised.

Below is a statement from Epic Games CEO Tim Sweeney:

Our Epic Games web sites and forums were recently hacked. We're working on getting them back up and running, and expect everything to be restored in a few days.

The hackers likely obtained the email addresses and encrypted passwords of forum users. Plain text passwords weren't revealed, but short or common passwords could be obtained by brute-force attack. Therefore, we're resetting all passwords. If you have an account on the Epic Games forums, you can request to receive your new password by email it to the address we have on file for you.

The Unreal Developer Network (UDN) has not been compromised. None of our web sites ask for, or store, credit card information or other sensitive customer data.

We're sorry for the inconvenience, and appreciate everyone's patience as we get our servers back under control.

And.

http://games.ign.com/articles/117/1175310p1.html

The personal information of thousands of people has been stolen after hackers breached British games publisher Codemasters, who recently released Dirt 3.

Names, email addresses, phone numbers, dates of birth, passwords, IP addesses and Xbox gamer tags were all taken in an attack staged on June 3.

A spokesperson for Codemasters told the BBC that they have no idea who breached the site or how many people have had their details stolen, though it would affect tens of thousands of users.

But no payment details were taken, according to Codemasters who described the theft as "significant."

In an email, Codemasters recommends that its users "change any passwords you have associated with other Codemasters accounts. If you use the same login information for other sites, you should change that information too."

They have also advised gamers to be vigilant against "potential scams, via email, phone, or post that ask you for personal or sensitive information."

Codemasters website is currently offline, redirecting users to its Facebook page.

WipEout HD.

Yay free games.

Started up Dragon Age II again. Doing a little achievement hunting on my warrior.

Also Black Ops for 24/7 Nuketown and Double XP weekend.

Started up Dragon Age II again. Doing a little achievement hunting on my warrior.

Also Black Ops for 24/7 Nuketown and Double XP weekend.

Nuketown is by far the best map. Especially for split screen.