Phenomenal TJ

What Game Are You Currently Playing?

Mostly everyone is getting buffed.

A lot of great changes. The changes to classes were already leaked, but this is good. The Wizard nerf doesn't seem TOO bad, but I will have to play to fugure that out.

• The treasure from Resplendent Chests has been improved to feel more resplendent
I was also getting crazy luck with drops on my Monk yesterday. Got 2 legendary drops. 5 minutes later got a Level 12 set plan and another one 60 seconds later. Insane. Edited by Favre4Ever

http://us.battle.net/d3/en/blog/13532431/patch-204-now-live-4-8-2014

I'm a huge splinters fan, so this brings me joy.

Barb got virtually nothing, ofc. Stop pushing Weapon Throw down my throat.

Dislike that they 'buffed' wormhole, when in actuality they're just trying to make people use a different tele rune.

As much as I loved it, frozen orb needed that fix/nerf.

This is insane.

• Haunt
    • Reduced Mana cost from 200 to 50
    • Increased base skill damage from 1465% over 6 seconds to 4000% over 12 seconds

That might even be overkill on an ability I thought was good already, can't wait to try it. They could've thrown Toads a bone.

Poison Enchanted got nerfed :yes:

• The Jar of Souls event now spawns additional monsters in Torment I and higher

Yaaay I always wanted this, I hope it's a LOT more.

http://us.battle.net/d3/en/blog/13532431/patch-204-now-live-4-8-2014

I'm a huge splinters fan, so this brings me joy.

Barb got virtually nothing, ofc. Stop pushing Weapon Throw down my throat.

Dislike that they 'buffed' wormhole, when in actuality they're just trying to make people use a different tele rune.

As much as I loved it, frozen orb needed that fix/nerf.

This is insane.

• Haunt
    • Reduced Mana cost from 200 to 50
    • Increased base skill damage from 1465% over 6 seconds to 4000% over 12 seconds

That might even be overkill on an ability I thought was good already, can't wait to try it. They could've thrown Toads a bone.

Poison Enchanted got nerfed :yes:

• The Jar of Souls event now spawns additional monsters in Torment I and higher

Yaaay I always wanted this, I hope it's a LOT more.

Honestly, I don't think arcane orb got that bad of treatment. If you used it properly before (as a ranged option and not just something to spam) it will work mostly the same way. The reduced chill time isn't much of an issue, for me... And while the decreased bonus area is kind of lame, it just means you have to throw one or two more.

Again, I haven't played wiz yet.. May not for a little while.. But I don't know if it will change too incredibly much.

What a wonderful patch. Took down T2 Belial on my first try. I can now continue on with game without that weight on my shoulders.

Nice patch for D3, quite a bit of buffs and changes to the game that should improve it. Can't really notice the changes on my wiz.

On a unrelated note, cannot wait til The Crew comes out in the fall. Looks amazing and will redefine racing games.

That makes you wrong, Trident.

Monks are the new fun class to play. Also, my brother said Crusaders have been made into Gods. I may have to try.

Anyone want to help me level my Demon Hunter to 70? 67 at the moment

http://www.officialnintendomagazine.co.uk/57603/five-new-smash-bros-fighters-announced/

I already have the 3ds... but I am seriously considering buying a Wii U JUST for this title.

Charizard

Lucario

Greininja

Confirmed as playable characters.

What's your BattleNet name, Devin? I can get you there, can't guarantee it will be very fast.

Edited by Favre4Ever

I have a WII U that has been collecting dust for a 1 year. May have to dust it off to play that game.

I just hit level 70 tonight and ran some gear runs. Only 500k dps :(

Pretty awesome Diablo night. Been playing for less than two hours, and found the Bul Kathos sword set (found the off-hand the last time I played, but the one tonight was better) And the set recipe for a level 60 set Sages Plight.

A bit of a bummer, but using the set my damage goes down 4 percent just because the main hand i was using was 200ish dps higher and 1 pct higher att speed, even though with the set I have +430 more strength. But with the 10 extra fury and the bonus 325 wep dmg per second from the bonus WW, it has to be doing more damage overall I'd think

Love what they did to the Bul Kathos Oath set, instead of the annoying WW going all the time, it just has a (pretty high) chance to proc on attack.

Diablo servers are down. :angry:

what were you doing in that game last night just sitting there shouting over and over again?

My luck my have officially dried up. Reset my quests just to get to Diablo and I finally beat him he drops 1 terrible legend and like 40 gay rares. Got nothing all the way through act 4, and I cleared everything like I always do.

sounds like drops are still gay lol

in other news, finally beat far cry 3. what a fucking retarded ending.

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

Far Cry 3 was pretty much amazing. Your neg was deserved, even if Thanatos hated it as well. :p

Guest Phailadelphia

Played a solid 3 hours last night. Got zero upgrades all night until the final 5 minutes of play when a legendary 1H axe dropped. Got a little 15k dps boost from it. Not bad.

Farming hellrift 2 at the moment probably till I get 70 so I can get my guaranteed legendary off Malthael. Im sure it will be junk. But o well.

Everyone I have talked to has seen a buff in the legendaries you get from buying gear for exchanging blood shards (as blizzard did actually buff it) but I still haven't seen the benefit. My brother spent 500 shards, got 5 legendary pieces... I spent 500, got 1. I Need to do A LOT more rifts, so if anybody is interested let me know. My monk is very meh right now, so be weary of that. Lol

Everyone I have talked to has seen a buff in the legendaries you get from buying gear for exchanging blood shards (as blizzard did actually buff it) but I still haven't seen the benefit. My brother spent 500 shards, got 5 legendary pieces... I spent 500, got 1. I Need to do A LOT more rifts, so if anybody is interested let me know. My monk is very meh right now, so be weary of that. Lol

Ill do some on my barb once I hit 70 lol. Im currently 43

mass effect 3 finally

got to say, one of the coolest moments in video game history, when the giant thresher maw on Tuchanka absolutely wrecks that reaper. omg coolest shit.

NOOO MORDIN ): one of my fave characters. he died singing. legit tear came to my eye. fuck