Phenomenal TJ

What Game Are You Currently Playing?

k wilstar is pretty great. i see where my time is going come june. finally a good mmo since guild wars

Play Rift, pussy. You won't.

play many MMOs?

Played Everquest in 99 and 00, then Everquest 2 when it came out, played warcraft for about 6 years, top-3 rogue on azuremyst, quit the grind after the burning crusade. I've tried Rift, Tera, SWTOR, ESO and just about every beta I can get into. The Secret World was the best mmo to come along in forever, but it never caught on and was forced to go free to play, and it ruined it. So yeah, I play many MMOs.

Wildstar has neat combat, I would give it that, but I played up till level 17 (which was as high as the beta let you go) and I can't remember one quest that wasn't kill or fetch. The generic cereal box visuals didn't do it for me either.

I'm really upset that I haven't gotten a key into ArcheAge yet. If any of you that are in that get an extra one lemme know.

Edited by theMileHighGuy

MLB the Show 14 soon :devious:

• Upvote 2

I might have to finally crack on a baseball game... :think:

you own a PS4 Favre? Only baseball game coming out is PS4 exclusive lol.

Pretty sure I read it came out on PS3 a month ago, but I suppose I could be wrong... :think:

Edited by Favre4Ever

Pretty sure I read it came out on PS3 a month ago, but I suppose I could be wrong... :think:

Aw yes. Its a Sony exclusive. Not PS4 :facepalm:

Was thinking the same thing.

Playing RTTS (LF). Was drafted by the Braves in round 1.

Rift's top 1 or 2 guild in the world (rankings are shuffling at the moment with new content release) tried recruiting me, but I turned them down. Instead of being carried through content I wanted to progress with the group I've been with since last summer.

Downed our first Tier 3 boss last night. North America 9th and World 22nd. Not bad.

http://topofrift.com/standings/world/bindings-of-blood/bindings-of-blood/lord-greenscale

Addiction is the guild that recruited me. The guild I am in is called Jynxed (dumb name, I know).

Edited by Zack_of_Steel

Wait Greenscale is back again?

Finally got Assassin's creed 3 and Black flag, slowly going through 3 then BF. I want to get the show for PS3 at somepoint but it costs a bomb to import it and £60 on psn.....

After playing for MLB 14 for a bit, I'm torn on it. It takes about 2-3 hours to install the game. The load times are way too long. We're talking about 2-3 minutes at least to get into games sometimes. The camera angle can get very funky when playing OF and the ball sails over your head.

Decent game, but not sure I would buy it again.

Yeah, they originally weren't going to do a Tier 3 before the 3.0 Expansion, but 3.0 is a long way away and as a stopgap they are having us kill Greenscale, Akylios, Laethys, and Maelforge with mini-bosses before each (only 2/4 are out now).

The T3 vendor gear is just the Vanilla T1 gear with better stats. The drops in the raids are also just the old Vanilla T1 drops. Copy/paste shit's lame, but the game's still a ton of fun.

WildStar has open beta for the next 10 days so going to try that game out. Just sucks with Finals coming next week...

Edited by Packers Dynasty 2010

Yeah, they originally weren't going to do a Tier 3 before the 3.0 Expansion, but 3.0 is a long way away and as a stopgap they are having us kill Greenscale, Akylios, Laethys, and Maelforge with mini-bosses before each (only 2/4 are out now).

The T3 vendor gear is just the Vanilla T1 gear with better stats. The drops in the raids are also just the old Vanilla T1 drops. Copy/paste shit's lame, but the game's still a ton of fun.

So, apparently the Rift Devs fucked up and released the T3 bosses with lower HP than intended. Now Addiction is hitting the enrage timer and having trouble downing it, so we're back to wiping on the second to last T2 boss for another month. Only 26 guilds have downed the the second to last and 20 have completed T2.

fak

Fallout: New Vegas. Ot sure why I never really gave the game a shot before, but I am loving it quite a bit.

• Upvote 2

Loving the plots and twists that are involved in Assassins Creed 3, there has been so many in it already.

Edited by Arz

So, apparently the Rift Devs fucked up and released the T3 bosses with lower HP than intended. Now Addiction is hitting the enrage timer and having trouble downing it, so we're back to wiping on the second to last T2 boss for another month. Only 26 guilds have downed the the second to last and 20 have completed T2.

fak

So now they're going back on the changes they've made and are making him easier than he was originally when we killed him. So now instead of feeling shitty for being one of the first to down him on easymode, we get to be proud to have been one of the only ones to have completed hardmode, haha.

In the interest of being fair to newly progressing raiders, the Greenscale 'buff' will be partially reverted next week. The means of doing this are not a flat revert to the original state but instead a collective adjustment that returns it to nearly that state by adjusting the contributions of various hero mechanics. The decision to make these adjustments was made in the interest of maintaining our position that we do not perform outright mathematical buffs.

The changes are as follows:

Reduced the total number of Shamblers to 21, down from 24.

Dhel's damage bonus is now 40% for 20s up from 20% for 15s.

Diona's cooldown has been reduced to 120s from 180s.

Murderous Overgrowth health has been reduced (-4,500,000).

Petrified Genesis Oak has had its health slightly reduced (-1,500,000).

Greenscale’s health has been slightly reduced (-8,100,000).

Noxious Spores and Venom Cloud are now mutually exclusive; they cannot overlap for a double tick.

This will preserve the intended challenge of completing achievements such as Anheroic and Only Improbable while mostly negating the total DPS requirement increase for progressing raiders. It will also discourage ignoring certain mechanics.I believe the net result will be a more enjoyable encounter than the pre-'buff' fight while still being of similar difficulty.

Regards,

Anony

Seeing as their are quite a few PC gamers here I have a question.

I use a normal pc mouse for LOL and it's literally on its last legs, I am looking at getting a mouse in the £45 ($75) range and have seen the Mad Catz R.A.T 3 one in my price range. A friend who I play with says it will be a good start for a gaming mouse just wanted to see if you agree. Also do any of you know any good cheap mouse mats as I currently don't have one. Does it help a great deal?

I currently have a Steelseries mouse and keyboard and both are amazing The mouse was around $50 when I bought it, it isn't one of those that has 10 macro buttons on it but it runs smoothly and works quite well. I haven't heard of or tried any Mad Catz mouses so I don't know how they compare.

• Upvote 1

Mad Catz always seems to make junk. I wouldn't waste the money.

• Upvote 1

l_46410012.jpg

microsoft wheel mouse optical 1.1a master race. 15 bucks off ebay. no mouse acceleration (when overclocked), super light and feels good in hand. gets me 4.6+ KD in BF4 and infinite KDs in DOTA 2

anyways, finishing my fourth playthrough in dark souls 1. finishing up my pyro and keen to start dark souls 2. just got to the part where Queenlana unlocks and got the most OP pyromancies. very fun.

• Upvote 2

l_46410012.jpg

I thought I had the exact same mouse, but I got dat thumb button swag.

I have never had any trouble doing anything in any game with my $15 mouse.

Beat Red Dead Redemption at the end of the week, and started Infamous 2. I sure as hell die a lot.

Got my D3 Barbarian to a million damage. (with frenzy, rampage, and hulk mode maxed out)

Wanted to shoot myself in the face trying to beat VVVVVVVV

• Upvote 2

Been playing Skyrim, such a good game, glad i held onto my 360. Probably trading Titanfall in for the UFC game coming out in June. Anxiously waiting for NHL15 to come out for the next gen.