Phenomenal TJ

What Game Are You Currently Playing?

I've grown fond of FIFA in the one day that I've played it. I'm pretty garbage, but I'm making improvements.

Getting a lot better at DOTA. I am something like 17-4 with Huskar. Went 20-0-9 in a match the other day.

The #1 Rift guild in the wold keeps trying to recruit me. One of their mages raided with us for a day since he missed his guild's night and I was outperforming him with lesser gear. Pretty validating.

Honestly not worried about online play all that much. I despise uplay but meh.

Its always online play as far as I know. Because I just had someone randomly join my game and try to hack me, so I log off lol. Its pretty lame because it won't let you progress the story during it, which is all I wanna do right now.

So going between FF10 and LOL right now.

I won the cup with the Auorchs and have play two more league games winning both, one was a last minute Jecht shot are I hit a successful nap shot with Datto. Story wise I have just done the Djose temple.

LOL has been a bit passive atm, for me I'm using this season as a warm up per say now. I only get into ranked games so naughtily been learning champions in that preping for s5.

Watch_Dogs...if it ever finishes the fucking install.

Beat Watch Dogs. Game is just a bad rip of GTA.

Mario Golf: World Tour for 3DS. I love the online aspect of it. Also the large amount of challenges to do trick shots/missions is really fun.

Mortal Kombat X, THIS LOOKS SICK

finish a great club pyro playthrough on dark souls 1. doing a katana cleric right now. just gt the lifehunt scythe and wrecking the DLC with it.

started dark souls 2. its pretty fucking amazing actually. everything wrong with 1 was fixed in 2 and improved. with durante's graphic mod, its probably one of the most gorgeous games out right now.

10/10 will sink 300+ hours into

The new UFC game that comes out later this month looks so good. Hate how its PS4/Xbox one exclusive...

Finally picked up the new Tomb Raider earlier this week and have been playing it. Find it pretty fun and am able to play it with my graphics maxed out.

Beat Watch Dogs. Game is just a bad rip of GTA.

For someone who doesn't have it and who wasn't totally on the hype train (still think it looks like a solid buy).. Would you mind explaining? Would appreciate it. :yep:

For someone who doesn't have it and who wasn't totally on the hype train (still think it looks like a solid buy).. Would you mind explaining? Would appreciate it. :yep:

You spend most of the game just Hacking cameras, objects to obtain what you need.

Money is a pointless as you never need to really use it. You can just steal a car, pick up ammo off dead guys. They tried way too hard to be GTA and failed at it. Also the Online MP Is a joke. I wouldn't buy it again, try to rent it as you can beat it in a day or 2 and the MP is not enough to keep the game going.

• Upvote 1

Games are just way overhyped now. Just wait for the new COD hype train to pick up in a month or two. I played Titanfall, TWICE. lmao

Edited by BJORN
  • Upvote 1

Games are just way overhyped now. Just wait for the new COD hype train to pick up in a month or two. I played Titanfall, TWICE. lmao

New CoD? Greatest game ever made... Well, just until you actually buy and play it.

Going strong in Fifa 13 still. My career guy is blossoming in a loan from Real Madrid to RC Recreativo, and I have Recreativo in 1st place in La Liga Adelante and I have something like 28 goals through 18 games. I'm making a push for the Copa del Rey as well. :laugh:

In terms of playing friends, I'm now 5-1 with Juventus whereas I was winless regardless of what other team I used.

Going strong in Fifa 13 still. My career guy is blossoming in a loan from Real Madrid to RC Recreativo, and I have Recreativo in 1st place in La Liga Adelante and I have something like 28 goals through 18 games. I'm making a push for the Copa del Rey as well. :laugh:

In terms of playing friends, I'm now 5-1 with Juventus whereas I was winless regardless of what other team I used.

I bought Fifa the other day for Xbone because it was on sale. Solid game. I wish Madden would do something like the pro club. Create a guy, join a team or just play drop in games with him to make him better.

I bought Fifa the other day for Xbone because it was on sale. Solid game. I wish Madden would do something like the pro club. Create a guy, join a team or just play drop in games with him to make him better.

I started playing it because in my second trip to Spain I fell in love with the city of Madrid, and when my friends convinced me to start following football I took up Real Madrid. Then, my friends convinced me to start playing FIFA and I haven't looked back since.

FIFA is the best gateway to becoming a soccer fan and its probably the best sports game out, aside from maybe NHL which is also amazing.

Can't imagine a madden pro clubs being all that fun, to be honest. Too many positions.

• Upvote 1

FIFA is the best gateway to becoming a soccer fan and its probably the best sports game out, aside from maybe NHL which is also amazing.

I took up being a Real Madrid fan because of my general love for Madrid itself. FIFA has amplified that, but I had started following Madrid a month or two before I started playing FIFA. :p

The annoying thing is people I know who are fans of soccer exclusively because of FIFA (as opposed to having played soccer in HS) thinking they are better soccer fans than me because I'm newer to following soccer.

• Upvote 1

To clarify above, you can be a legitimate fan by simply playing FIFA. However, I don't like when people who are fans exclusively because of FIFA accuse me of being a bandwagon for Madrid because I started following them in late April. Personally, I think following Real because of my love for Madrid as a city and deciding to be a part of something that city holds dear (especially since I plan on studying in Madrid for a semester) is a respectable reason for them. :shrug:

Cleared second T3 boss in Rift tonight. NA 8th and World 18th. Up a bit from our last kill. The #1 guild that was recruiting me died out because a bunch of people quit. One, possibly a few of their players are joining us (Jynxed). Going to be fun to see how far up the ladder we climb by the time the next expansion hits.

World standings for boss we killed (Akylios):

http://topofrift.com/standings/world/bindings_of_blood/bindings_of_blood/akylios

First T3 boss (Greenscale):

http://topofrift.com/standings/world/bindings_of_blood/bindings_of_blood/lord_greenscale

Edited by Zack_of_Steel

Haven't really got into a game lately like I usually do, have had lots of shit going on.

Been playing little bits here and there of watchdogs, the last of us, and the age of mythology remaster.

I love Watchdogs, think it's a really original game that got waaay overhyped. Don't really see the GTA comparison other than it being a sandbox city game. You can play the whole thing and never shoot a gun. Money is definitely infinite and rather pointless, but the worst thing about the game is the driving, it's absolutely terrible. I like the story a lot so far.

Jumped into The Last of Us on survivor, so that's been pretty hard.

I really enjoy the AoM remaster, but I was hoping for a little more like new models or something. It's still one or two in my favorite RTS games ever, so the nostalgia is awesome. All you're really getting is 1080p, but the hud is still too big so it doesn't feel like you're getting anymore screen space. Same population cap and limited unit selection (only 30 units at once). They could have made the game so much better by upgrading those features. Defensive stance AI is still stupid as fuck too where units will just stand there and get hit by ranged enemies.

• Upvote 2

Microsoft E3 so far has been pretty shit.

Meh, I hate to come off as a Halo Fanboy, but seeing the Halo stuff pretty much was the only reason I'm watching E3 at all.

I hate E3 now though, they show all these games that come out in like, a million years. They were showing clips of Witcher 3 last year when they revealed the XBOX One, and its STILL not gonna come out till next year. Fuck that noise.

Halo is going to be soooooooo HYPE. Oh no!!!

Also, the trailer they had of CoD gave me a pretty heavy Halo-esquee feel to it. Advanced Warfare = Combat Evolved? *gasp*

I thought Microsoft had a really good conference. Didn't get to watch anything else yet, though.

Edited by Favre4Ever