Phenomenal TJ

What Game Are You Currently Playing?

I finally got my 360 fixed and I'm gaming for the first time since January. I used some birthday money to pick up some new games, I'm playing Transformers: Rise of the Dark Spark right now and it's fun.

Blizzard has put its WOW game up for sale on Newegg for the Xbox. Also are hiring for a console expert..

Blizzard has turned more and more into a cash grab company that screws over its players. O you want a shiny new mount? 25 dollars, in game pets 10 dollars. You already pay 15 dollars a month to play the game. Those type of items should be a lot cheaper or even free.

Injustice:Gods Among Us.

The story is pretty fucking great, though the voice acting (especially Batman) is can be atrocious.

pretty sure blizzard's always been like that lol

Does anybody play NBA 2k14?

I play it on PS3

Blizzard has put its WOW game up for sale on Newegg for the Xbox. Also are hiring for a console expert..

Blizzard has turned more and more into a cash grab company that screws over its players. O you want a shiny new mount? 25 dollars, in game pets 10 dollars. You already pay 15 dollars a month to play the game. Those type of items should be a lot cheaper or even free.

They were to an extent. It got A LOT worse when activision bought them.

Got back into going around on rampages on GTA V. Will take about 5 days before that gets boring and I go back to my career guy in FIFA.

I've tried going back to GTA online and I just get so bored so fast... Sucks knowing how epic the story was.

I've tried going back to GTA online and I just get so bored so fast... Sucks knowing how epic the story was.

Wait till its on PC :megusta:

Friend introduced me to Minecraft. Accidentally mined into a cave on the second night and a creeper almost got into the house.

• Upvote 1

Destiny beta. Pretty decent so far, though I have yet to do any multiplayer. But I consider myself an "anti" social gamer, so I will likely not be impressed.

Erm baring the obvious Lol. I have been playing a fucking horse racing game Champion Jockey :D. Its so bad yet pretty addictive.

Other than that I need to continue with FFX and finish off assassins creed 3

destiny looks ultra shit

It is so far.

For the first time in a long time MS has actually made me think that having Gold is worth something. Destiny doesn't look that good to me, but being able to play the Beta without having to pre order or anything is pretty clutch.

I just got Super Street Fighter Arcade Edition for the 360... Its too addicting. It's gotten people playing for money now.

You should Watch Wednesday Night Fights (every Wednesday night, dur) on Twitch. One of the best players in the WORLD frequents Super Arcade out there in Cali where the weekly tournament is held. He plays Zangief and fucking wrecks shit. That green hand.... :blush:

I think they are in the offseason now though.. Week 2 or 3... I haven't gotten to watch for a few weeks even though it's one of the things i look forward too most.. Ha. :(

I have this game too, but unfortunately I suck at fighting games. A lot. So I usually embarrass myself. Lmao.

Edited by Favre4Ever

Been doing a mixture between NBA 2K14 career, CoD:Ghosts, and Mount & Blade: Warband

Bouncing between FIFA 14, NBA2K14, Forza 4, and AC IV: Black Flag. Just in one of those phases where nothing keeps my attention long enough.

You should Watch Wednesday Night Fights (every Wednesday night, dur) on Twitch. One of the best players in the WORLD frequents Super Arcade out there in Cali where the weekly tournament is held. He plays Zangief and fucking wrecks shit. That green hand.... :blush:

I think they are in the offseason now though.. Week 2 or 3... I haven't gotten to watch for a few weeks even though it's one of the things i look forward too most.. Ha. :(

I have this game too, but unfortunately I suck at fighting games. A lot. So I usually embarrass myself. Lmao.

Its really frustrating though, at least for me and several of the people who play it. Playing online hurts me soul because I can't pull any of the multiple combos other people use unless its accidental.

Does having that pad (or whatever it's called) make any difference?

Its really frustrating though, at least for me and several of the people who play it. Playing online hurts me soul because I can't pull any of the multiple combos other people use unless its accidental.

Does having that pad (or whatever it's called) make any difference?

Depends on the player, really and what they prefer. Most of those guys play or have played the arcade versions, so they are just used to it and want the sticks.

Personally, I am in your boat. I suck at the game, and just can't really pull off the epic combos. I still enjoy it though. :p

Dark Souls II.

I FINALLY BOUGHT IT, FUNNY.

• Upvote 1