Phenomenal TJ

What Game Are You Currently Playing?

I knew that, Thanatos, Mordor is in the friggen title! lol. I could see how you thought that though with how I worded it.

I picked this up the same night I originally posted here and I love it. Everything I thought it was going to be and more. The only problem I'm having is it seems I'm biting off a lot more than I can chew a lot lol. Before I know it I'll have like 30 Uruk and Orcs surrounding me...any tips, or just be smarter? :laugh: Also, is cutting plants the only way to restore health at this point?

But yeah, great recommendation guys. I love this game. It's funny because the constant battling aspect is one that could get repetitive, but I don't even see that happening since they give unique traits and personalities to each common Uruk/orc/etc.

Yeah, if you're taking out a target, be sure to remove any of their bodyguards in the earlier stages of the game. Makes shit a lot easier. Don't be afraid to do some side missions and level up and get stronger rather than just going straight into the storyline. The game encourages running away and luring to traps. Look for things you can explode with your arrow, or attract caragors by shooting the hanging bait of meat. The ride caragor skill is really nice. Stealth works as well.

Most useful skill early game would be the vault that also stuns. Best pickup, really easy to build your hit streak and do combos.

• Upvote 1

I desperately want Shadow of Mordor, but I'm flat broke, so I've been playing a ton of ArcheAge. It's an impressive game, especially offering up 99% of its feature for free to plays. Can't list stuff on the auction house, but whatever. I may buy the Patron premium sometime in the future. The number of things you can do in the game world is cool, you can create farms with different plants and livestock, there's player housing/buildings, and of course the ships. The crafting system in the game seems very deep. The ocean (and the game in general) is beautiful.

You get 3 skill trees to pick out of 12 or so, and each different combination of skills makes a different class. Each skilltree has abilities that create combo damage with abilities from other trees, so you can spend some time picking the ones that are right for you. Battlerage/Shadowplay/Auramancy is called Darkrunner, and Occultism/Sorcery/Witchcraft is called Demonologist for instance.

Oddly my favorite thing in the game is the mounts... you get a mount before level 10, and all the mounts can carry a passenger.

Yeah......I die a lot on Shadow of Mordor. I just get nervy in stealth and charge in haha. Just pre-ordered The Evil Within along with Far Cry 4. I already pre-ordered the Master Chief collection a while ago. Still considering getting Forza Horizon 2 and NBA 2k15. But yeah, dropping mad $$$ on games.....

These next 2 months are gonna suck so many games I want but I really don't wanna spend the money on them. I may just borrow The Evil Within from my sister when she is done with it.

Master Chief collection, GTA V, The Walking Dead Game of the Year edition, Dragon Age: Inquisition and Far Cry 4. :megusta:

Edited by Bucman

These next 2 months are gonna suck so many games I want but I really don't wanna spend the money on them. I may just borrow The Evil Within from my sister when she is done with it.

Master Chief collection, GTA V, The Walking Dead Game of the Year edition, Dragon Age: Inquisition and Far Cry 4. :megusta:

DA and Far Cry are probably going to get me to buckle on the next gen... So much greatness awaits... :( and :)

It's pretty crazy. I've spent like, 12 hours into the game already, and I haven't even learned how to control and take over Orcs yet. Killing them and setting slaves free is so much fun. >_>

I am really torn on Mordor.. Two people now have told me it's a good game but isn't anything special... Still gonna play it, but maybe just borrow it.

Mav... I see you got killed by Feldrûch... It turns out I can actually avenge you in my game. I'm about to right now. Lol.

I am really torn on Mordor.. Two people now have told me it's a good game but isn't anything special... Still gonna play it, but maybe just borrow it.

Its a great game, but I wouldn't go out of my way to buy a next Gen console if you're not THAT interested. I was interested enough to preorder the game before it came out, and got tired of waiting.

razerole. I don't Steam much though.

It's actually twidalerz

Edited by RazorStar

Unless you are from Azerbaijan and have previously gone by the names Sweet Pussy and Убивашка)), you are not razerole.

Edited by Thanatos19

*strokes magnificent beard*

Mav... I see you got killed by Feldrûch... It turns out I can actually avenge you in my game. I'm about to right now. Lol.

Its a great game, but I wouldn't go out of my way to buy a next Gen console if you're not THAT interested. I was interested enough to preorder the game before it came out, and got tired of waiting.

Really? That's awesome haha. I'll have to return the favor if I get the chance. :yep:

Nope he actually killed me...

But any of you guys know if its possible to completely clear out one of these strongholds/camps?

Even when I kill the people who raise the alarm before they do it, it seems uruks and Orcs keep coming in...

i think you can... yeah...

i've done it, as in, i killed a fucktonne and they stopped coming and i fast traveled away.

dmac, get destiny and play with me, its fun with ppl you know :D

i think you can... yeah...

i've done it, as in, i killed a fucktonne and they stopped coming and i fast traveled away.

dmac, get destiny and play with me, its fun with ppl you know :D

I don't have a PC. :disgust:

Unless if you've been using a Xbox, or Xbox One this whole time, and I had no idea. Lol.

I don't have a PC. :disgust:

Unless if you've been using a Xbox, or Xbox One this whole time, and I had no idea. Lol.

Destiny is not on PC yet, so he must be :p

Destiny is not on PC yet, so he must be :p

That's news to me. Lol. >_>

xbox one.... lol

Add me. Lol, MF DOOM66

Who else has an Xbox One that I had no idea about? Haha.

Although I haven't bought Destiny, so I'm gonna have to find a day to go purchase it.

Edited by DonovanMcnabb for H.O.F