Phenomenal TJ

What Game Are You Currently Playing?

That's news to me. Lol. >_>

Add me. Lol, MF DOOM66

Who else has an Xbox One that I had no idea about? Haha.

Although I haven't bought Destiny, so I'm gonna have to find a day to go purchase it.

I have one. But I really don't play it as often as my PS4

Should have an Xbox One before too long. Had the money to get one last month, but decided to wait for better games plus I'm still in the middle of a game on 360. With Christmas coming up now I've gotta get friends and family the stuff I wanna get them before I go splurging for myself. :makinitrain:

With that said anybody play Battlefield 4 on 360? Haven't played it in a while, but as far as online games go that's about it at the moment.

I have one. But I really don't play it as often as my PS4

I think I've already added you anyway, wasn't with you that we were playing Halo 4?

Should have an Xbox One before too long. Had the money to get one last month, but decided to wait for better games plus I'm still in the middle of a game on 360. With Christmas coming up now I've gotta get friends and family the stuff I wanna get them before I go splurging for myself. :makinitrain:

With that said anybody play Battlefield 4 on 360? Haven't played it in a while, but as far as online games go that's about it at the moment.

I returned my BF4 cause it kept crashing on my 360... You should add me anyway, lol. I still play my 360 a lot. (outside of now cause of SoM)

YAY. I will add you when I get the chance, For the record, my GT is About 97 Ninja.

Tell me when you get it, I've been meaning to make a new class and I'll keep it up to yours.

I need to sort out my backlog.

Etrian Odyssey IV

Persona 3 Portable

Legend of Heroes: Trails in the Sky

Fire Emblem Awakening: Hard Mode No Second Seals Run

One Minute Heroics

Skyrim (Orc Smith, the Smith)

Pokemon X Postgame

Bravely Default (honestly don't even want to finish this)

I've seen a lot of hate for the tail end of Bravely Default.

I think I've already added you anyway, wasn't with you that we were playing Halo 4?

I returned my BF4 cause it kept crashing on my 360... You should add me anyway, lol. I still play my 360 a lot. (outside of now cause of SoM)

Yeah I was playing Halo 4 with you and Favre long ago.

YAY. I will add you when I get the chance, For the record, my GT is About 97 Ninja.

Tell me when you get it, I've been meaning to make a new class and I'll keep it up to yours.

I'm getting Destiny on Saturday, cause I don't have a car and that's when someone's available to take me. Lol. Hopefully I'll be done with SoM by then. >_>

Also one of my friends bought Evil Within and I was watching him play it... My God. Couldn't do more than 45 minutes. Game's ridiculous.

Also one of my friends bought Evil Within and I was watching him play it... My God. Couldn't do more than 45 minutes. Game's ridiculous.

In a good or bad way? lol

I was watching my sister play Evil Within. Looks like a Silent Hill rip off.

Funny you mention Silent Hill since the director was the one who did Resident Evil 1, 2, and 4.

Hopefully I'm going to be able to pick.it up tomorrow.

dmartian, saturday is almost over in australia and you still haven't played destiny with me

y u mak me cri

I had the opposite effect with Evil Within. My friend bought it, brought it over to play.... Got bored really fast. It's just too slow paced and... pretty boring. Seems like a combination of Resident Evil and The Last of Us... Not saying it's a terrible game, but... Pretty disappointing in my mind.

dmartian, saturday is almost over in australia and you still haven't played destiny with me

y u mak me cri

Lmao. The Saturday here has barely even started. We are gonna have to coordinate this better. Haha.

Yeah it made mine freeze up alot, 90% of the time it was on dawnbreaker. Apparently it was a big problem with everybody though. It got fixed around May I think, and I haven't had any other problems other than camp snipers every where you turn in some games. Anyways I added you.

I've been watching more Evil Within on twitch and I'm glad I didn't buy it. Twitch has saved me so much money on shitty games.

• Upvote 1

Funny you mention Silent Hill since the director was the one who did Resident Evil 1, 2, and 4.

Hopefully I'm going to be able to pick.it up tomorrow.

Picked it up today. I think I'll be happy with it as long it's not one of those, "IT WAS YOU ALL ALONG!!!!!!" type games.

The Evil Within.

Put about five hours into it today. Seems like a sold game thus far. Not the prettiest game,(thought it wouldn't be so bad if there wasn't so much pop-in, but whatever, doesn't really bother me.) but the gameplay is solid. You can't just Rambo everything, you've got to stealth quite a bit (dunno if it's going to stay that way for the entire game, but it's how it is now) My one complaint would probably be about the story (which I kinda figured going in anyway) in that most of the details and backstory are going to be fleshed out through audio logs and other things you find instead of actual being told to you. But again, I wasn't expecting this to have some amazing story, so eh. Maybe it'll change as I get further in.

Oh yeah, and I'm pretty sure RE4 has scarred me for life. I can't handle bad guys with chainsaws. I run around like a girl every time. :yao:

Edited by Vin
  • Upvote 2

God, I love Borderlands. I wish other studios could make a sequel like these guys. They know what makes their game great and they stick with it. I could spend thousands of hours playing these games...

Also, a little while back I went to start up AC III.. Man, I do not like that game. I am thinking about just watching a let's play or just the cinematics and going right to Black Flag...

Yeah, I actually got AC3 (I skipped the 2nd one) and it totally turned me off from the series.

Mario Party 3. Forgot how much fun this game used to be back in the day

• Upvote 1