Phenomenal TJ

What Game Are You Currently Playing?

Regarding the Institute in FO4....

Brave New World?

:ooo: I am soooooo getting this game. Smash bros is going to take a back seat for a long while once this comes out.

• Upvote 1

Diablo 3.

Wizard is a blast. :yep:

Also grabbed Tomba and Castlevania: Symphony of the Night (and Chrono Cross, but that doesn't really count since I've already played it) for $3 a piece off of PSN today. :notbad:

• Upvote 1

Diablo 3! Liking it so far. Haven't gotten that into yet.. BUt slowly. :p Time for a session!

Diablo 3 with Shadow Mantle Demon Hunter build. It caught my attention because of the words "Demon Hunter melee" and it is a complete blast to play.

I still have 3 yellows and only the six piece set bonus and I one-shot a GR25 rift guardian.

I saw Dark Cloud 2 is coming back to PSN :ooo:

We can relive the magic of when Scott Menville was a well known voice actor, and you can never get "Teen Titans, GO!" out of your head.

Fallout 4.

I may be in love with a robot.

Halp.

Blade and Soul is freaking amazing. If anyone wants to play a game that has fantastic PvP and great PvE, come check it out.

I'm on Soha.

F2P MMO.

Rainbow Six Siege....very slow paced, highly tactical. Pretty intense.

Kittens Game.

Why is this so addicting...

Blade and Soul is freaking amazing. If anyone wants to play a game that has fantastic PvP and great PvE, come check it out.

I'm on Soha.

F2P MMO.

I'm on Master Hong (Monster Dong).

Been playing it like crazy. The PVP is fantastic, especially the 3v3 arena. The PvE is no better than any other mmo. Kill, fetch, kill, fetch. There's also very little level 45 content. In a great guild though with people I know... can't wait till the 6v6 arena comes out.

Edited by theMileHighGuy

Rainbow Six Siege....very slow paced, highly tactical. Pretty intense.

The Division Beta. This game has high potential. Could be what Destiny failed to be.

Tom Clancy is taking over the next-gen shooter market.

The Division Beta. This game has high potential. Could be what Destiny failed to be.

Tom Clancy is taking over the next-gen shooter market.

What exactly did Destiny fail to be? The game is held in pretty high regard, IMO.

Maybe I'm remembering wrong, but I used to think Tom Clancy came out with a new game every six months and they were all the same. If that was true, has it changed?

Not sure what to think of The Division but it's certainly getting a lot of hype.

What exactly did Destiny fail to be? The game is held in pretty high regard, IMO.

Maybe I'm remembering wrong, but I used to think Tom Clancy came out with a new game every six months and they were all the same. If that was true, has it changed?

Not sure what to think of The Division but it's certainly getting a lot of hype.

It has been YEARS since we had a new Rainbow Six, the only TC game I play, and it's significantly different than the previous ones and any other shooter I've played on Xbox.

Destiny, wasn't "bad" but it didn't deliver on the hype it got at least for me. It lacked open worldliness, the PVP was lacking when I played it. Questing/Campaign was horrid. The end game PVE was very good though. And I haven't played any of the expansions for the record. At the very least it paved the road for games like the Division.

Edited by BJORN

Destiny is dying because the content is so slow to come out. You need constant content releases for MMOs.

Agreed. I liked Destiny for what it was, but it's just so slow, ha. And I think they need a more immersive "town" atmosphere to keep people interested as well. I would almost rather it incorporate skills that you have to level up to get better at certain areas of the game.. have a more open and diverse marketplace maybe.

I know I'm late to the party but I've been too busy playing Fallout 4 to comment. I never played 1 or 2 so I never got the hate for 3. I did play NV though and liked the atmosphere and the way it worked but hit a major bug and gave up on it because I couldn't finish the way I wanted to. Shoulda saved more.. Anyway, I think the game could use more options to finish quests, like Thanatos said but I'm in no way disliking the game. Its no surprise since it is really the successor to 3 and not NV, in that Bethesda did all the development for it instead of Obsidian.

I'm kinda hoping Obsidian gets another crack at the universe.

The USS Constitution quest in Fallout 4 could've been the greatest thing ever.

But then they went and ruined it. Got damn gag quest endings.

Set dungeons in D3 suck. I've only attempted one, but it's unpossible.

XCom 2 is downright fantastic and significantly harder than Enemy Within.

8 missions in I finally made it through a mission without at least one person getting killed.

Did you start off on Veteran or Commander?

Or rookie? :ooo:

Veteran. I was going to go Commander, but I heard this game was legitimately somewhat difficult from a friend and so I chose veteran. When I do my Ironman run, it will be on Commander.

I've played too much XCom to do an Ironman run on a new game, lost three Colonels in XCom 1 because of a glitch.