Phenomenal TJ

What Game Are You Currently Playing?

Anyone playing Legion?

Yeah I will be, still need to DL it but the pre-patch was a pretty damn good return to form for WoW.

NMS biggest flop of the decade.

FTFY

Edited by 7-9

I'm playing it. Definitely is different feeling from WoD

I'm playing it. Definitely is different feeling from WoD

In most cases I would say that is a good thing because WoD was ass cheese. But I will ask anyway.. Good feeling or bad? I am kind of looking for an excuse to get it, but I am also looking for an excuse not to get it. Ha

I like it so far. Class order halls>Garrisons and questing is somewhat enjoyable

Humans are no longer broken anymore in PVP. That's the best change. You had to be human to even be competitive. The fact that Blizzard let that go for an entire expansion is sickening.

H1Z1 released Z2, their new map, on the test servers for king of the kill the other day. It's absolutely amaazzzing so far!

DPS queues are insane! I may just level a healer. ITs like 45 mins to an hour just to do a dungeon. Which I get no gear in, so I can't upgrade to Heroic ones :/.

Nearly 50 hours into Trails of Cold Steel 2, and I'm definitely getting my money's worth. The story is great, the characters are a lot of fun, and the combat is a lot of fun and makes you feel like a real badass when you can do hundreds of thousands of points of damage without getting hit. I'd definitely recommend the series for anyone with a PS3 or a Vita.

DPS queues are insane! I may just level a healer. ITs like 45 mins to an hour just to do a dungeon. Which I get no gear in, so I can't upgrade to Heroic ones :/.

Questing is a much faster way to level anyways.

Questing is a much faster way to level anyways.

Im already 110. I cant get any good gear from them. I need the Dungeon gear.

Overwatch is pretty much unplayable on Xbox. Can never get good teams. Swear I won like 1 out of 10 games today.

Overwatch is pretty much unplayable on Xbox. Can never get good teams. Swear I won like 1 out of 10 games today.

So what you're saying is that you need to play better? :D

fc,550x550,white.u1.jpg

• Upvote 1

Sure its just the team? :p

So what you're saying is that you need to play better? :D

Sure its just the team? :p

Lmao all I know is when you have teams with three Hanzos and Ana is your healer....you're probably going to lose.

Edited by BJOSA

That's why you need to play competitive. Don't have to worry about terrible team compositions like that.

Too bad you've still got to deal with bad teammates, who have a 90% chance of being an asshole if they have a mic.

:fbm:

• Upvote 1

Napoleon Total War...

Soon to be Destiny tomorrow :yep:

Yesss....ROI.

FIFA Early Release too :yep:

I'm still pining for Overwatch, my laptop will play iron minimum settings but I just can't afford the price right now. Still enjoying streams though.

I'm still pining for Overwatch, my laptop will play iron minimum settings but I just can't afford the price right now. Still enjoying streams though.

do you watch my boy Lassiz?