Phenomenal TJ

What Game Are You Currently Playing?

Honestly no, I generally watch Summit as I know him from counter strike but he's not amazing. I watch Surefore as I'm a Cloud 9 fan on all games and I want to say Messikari but I know that's spelt wrong.

That's why you need to play competitive. Don't have to worry about terrible team compositions like that.

Too bad you've still got to deal with bad teammates, who have a 90% chance of being an asshole if they have a mic.

:fbm:

They were so many scumbags when I used to play NHL online.

For all you Overwatch players, Paladins is essentially a F2P clone- that started its development prior to Overwatch (conspiracy alert), and looks pretty fun.

I've been playing Battlerite, just today, but its amazingly fun. It is a MOBA only in the exact description of the word- Multiplayer Online Battle Arena.

No levels, no creeps, no items, nothing. Just battlerites, that slightly change an ability that you get to choose one at the beginning of every round.

Just sheer 2v2 or 3v3 combat. Rounds are generally around 2 minutes long, (if it lasts any longer, the size of the arena itself begins constricting, which means as a melee character, its a viable strat to try to last until this happens when you will have a much easier time), and the first team to win 3 rounds wins the game.

It's made by the same guys who made Bloodline Champions, and is meant as a spiritual sequel to that game.

I highly encourage you to look into it if it sounds cool.

Edited by Thanatos

The UK's Advertising Standards Authority has confirmed it has launched an investigation into Hello Games' controversial No Man's Sky following complaints from disappointed players. The regulator will be investigating assets used to sell the game online.

The game's Steam page is the focal point of the investigation due to the use of screenshots and trailers depicting features absent from the game which launched on PS4 and PC in early August. At the time of writing, the Steam page loads a trailer first released in June 2014.

Under 1,000 active users on Steam... Talk about a failure.

I am just playing Rocket League right now until the Diablo season changes. I feel so casual... lol. Probably because I am. I was never like.. super hardcore or anything, but, damn... Haha.

Phoenix Wright: Ace Attorney - Spirit of Justice on 3DS.

Sweet. I'm on case 5 right now, and I'm having a lot of fun, aside from the almost glacial pacing at times.

Summit is a boring streamer to watch. Don't get his hype.

Really the only thing I like on twitch anymore is Horror Month by DansGaming or some random cam whore showing me her boobs.

Edited by Wentz World

Sweet. I'm on case 5 right now, and I'm having a lot of fun, aside from the almost glacial pacing at times.

I'm wrapping up case 3 right now. This game definitely feels like it drags out longer than previous games. Not that it's a bad thing, but I'm just taking this game much slower.

Summit is a boring streamer to watch. Don't get his hype.

Really the only thing I like on twitch anymore is Horror Month by DansGaming or some random cam whore showing me her boobs.

It's all about the salty Kripparian.

Probably should have just posted this in the movie thread but....

Gears of War 4 multiplayer is a lancer fest, I nearly contracted AIDS playing that game the other day. In all seriousness, my first impression is that it is reminiscent of Judgement.

BF1 could actually be legendary. The operations game mode is siiiiiiiiiiiick.

Remastered Skyrim drops on consoles next week, right when my midterms end :yes:

How is it? Typical Gears game?

I've only played campaign so far but ya definitely. If you are a fan of the series you will love it. If not, they probably aren't winning you over now.

Me, frankly... I enjoy it a lot.

• Upvote 1

So I'm officially back on Xbox. Got Gears 4 so what's yall tags?

Gears of War 4 multiplayer is a lancer fest, I nearly contracted AIDS playing that game the other day. In all seriousness, my first impression is that it is reminiscent of Judgement.

BF1 could actually be legendary. The operations game mode is siiiiiiiiiiiick.

Remastered Skyrim drops on consoles next week, right when my midterms end :yes:

Gears of War has always been a Lancer fest though, so this isn't much of a change.

Ill add you today JD

Edited by Bangy

Gears of War has always been a Lancer fest though, so this isn't much of a change.

Ill add you today JD

I am at the radio station right now, but will add you when I get on again (might be Monday).

Civ 6 is just fantastic. Idk if anyone here even plays the Civ series, but its easily the best in the series by far at the start, and only Civ 5 rivals it with a full array of DLC.

(Which is dumb, and I hate Firaxis intentionally leaving features out and putting them in via DLC, but I digress.)

The game is far more easily followed, and yet is even more complex with the district systems. Stackable armies are back because it was always a dumb idea to have armies only able to occupy one square a piece.

Just so much fun so far.

So is Eve Online going to worth playing when it moves to F2P next month, or nah?

I would say its a fun game for a bit, but you run into a HUGE problem: This is an MMO, in essence, and its been out for 10+ years. Thus, you have a ton of catch up to do.

I will say the community in that game was far and away the best I've ever seen. And the storyline from players is insane.

A dude joined a rival guild with his alternate character, and pretended to be someone he was not... for A YEAR. He even got the guild co-leader to start dating him and made her think he was in love with her. He got promoted to a position of power and proceeded to set up an attack by his guild at 4AM in the morning when few people would be up. He then unlocked all the ships and shut down as many defenses as he could, (by using guild resources to upgrade them, while they are being upgraded they can't fire).

The amount of real dollar damage he caused, (based on how much isk is worth on the market, isk being Eve's currency), was over $16,000.

There was a similar situation where someone defected from a major guild that had a lockdown on the central sectors. Every last one of their ships were stolen, their planets and systems were "gifted" to another guild, and the chokehold they had on the galaxy's core was obliterated. Dude left them a note saying that he sent his regards at each and every one of their stations.

Real dollar damage in that one was over $50k.

EVE is insane. It sounds hella fun but its way too much actual work.

Edited by Thanatos