Phenomenal TJ

What Game Are You Currently Playing?

So far I am loving the single player of Gears 4. It feels very much like Gears 1 which I love seeing as it's a new story. The mini games have been really fun and different.

I love JD, del and Kait. I feel they are slowly fleshing them out well with the story and they have left so much room to fill this story well. I know that Cole, Baird and Sam appear but I'm on act 4 and not seen them yet.

When I do see Cole, I may just cry with Joy I'm so excited.

So I've tried out Gears of War Dodgeball or Pumpkin Ball as it is for halloween and it's so much fun

If you haven't bought the new COD for remastered Modern Warfare... DON'T.

They added aim assist and it acts essentially as aimbot. Allows for fucking cracked out little kids to run through you like its nothing. Can spin in a circle at 90 MPH and instantly lock on. It's legitimately game-killing. DON'T FUCKING BUY THIS PIECE OF SHIT.

• Upvote 1

They added aim assist and it acts essentially as aimbot. Allows for fucking cracked out little kids to run through you like its nothing. Can spin in a circle at 90 MPH and instantly lock on. It's legitimately game-killing. DON'T FUCKING BUY THIS PIECE OF SHIT.

Wasn't planning on it since they bundled it with a new piece of shit game that no one asked for.

I would say its a fun game for a bit, but you run into a HUGE problem: This is an MMO, in essence, and its been out for 10+ years. Thus, you have a ton of catch up to do.

I will say the community in that game was far and away the best I've ever seen. And the storyline from players is insane.

A dude joined a rival guild with his alternate character, and pretended to be someone he was not... for A YEAR. He even got the guild co-leader to start dating him and made her think he was in love with her. He got promoted to a position of power and proceeded to set up an attack by his guild at 4AM in the morning when few people would be up. He then unlocked all the ships and shut down as many defenses as he could, (by using guild resources to upgrade them, while they are being upgraded they can't fire).

The amount of real dollar damage he caused, (based on how much isk is worth on the market, isk being Eve's currency), was over $16,000.

There was a similar situation where someone defected from a major guild that had a lockdown on the central sectors. Every last one of their ships were stolen, their planets and systems were "gifted" to another guild, and the chokehold they had on the galaxy's core was obliterated. Dude left them a note saying that he sent his regards at each and every one of their stations.

Real dollar damage in that one was over $50k.

EVE is insane. It sounds hella fun but its way too much actual work.

Uh. Yeah no thanks. Dudes starting to involve real life shit to win at a game :yao:. I really wouldn't wanna waste years on something only to have some ass take it away.

Right. I think its cool to read about, but were I on the receiving end of something like that, I'd probably quit.

JD have you been playing Escalation? If so what division you in?

I personally love it as a competitive game mode, combining King of The Hill, Domination and Execution in one. It's actually one of the best game modes I've played. I got placed into Silver one of and I added you the other day.

Edited by Bangy

I haven't. I beat Campaign and haven't played a ton of Xbox lately (or anything for that matter). No time right now.

I did read an article though that the new CoD sales are down 50% from BO3 last year. LMAO. Fucking losers. Start listening to the people.

14925282_1307028296016010_52112171886256

Edited by Favre4Ever

Speaking of Farming Simulator:

djpernicus is an ex CS pro and current SMITE pro/streamer :lol:

For the record, I haven't heard this complaint regarding the remastered version from friends, which I hear is great. But of course it is. COD4 is arguably the greatest FPS ever IMO. I'm just not paying $80 for it.

Anyone who likes/liked Dynasty Warriors should check out Tiger Knight on steam. Its completely free to play and it is fucking amazing.

I downloaded Skyrim Special Edition just because it was free for me, and to check it out and mess around for a bit. Then mods started rolling out, caught the modding bug, and am now 30+ hours deep.

Downloaded Eve.

Created my character and whatnot.

Start the tutorial, can't finish it because I don't have a mouse with a scroll wheel, and the tutorial apparently doesn't recognize when you rebind the command to another key.

Skip the tutorial.

No idea wtf I'm doing now.

:rog:

Overwatch is having another free to play weekend on Xbox and PS4 this weekend. So I will be rinsing the shit out of it before I buy it next weekend.

Any of you guys play on Xbox as if so I will try and catch a game with you, alas no mic yet

So I absolutely love Overwatch, it's the most fun I've had in a game in a long time.

Lucio is my favourite and I have him down fairly well. I am OK with Mercy but need to learn how to get the odd kill with her.

I'm meh on Hanzo and need to learn him more and some others but it's awesome

Edited by Bangy

The Origins edition is also on sale right now (You save more on console I think, but a sale is a sale). Only one of the skins that you get in the Origins has yet to be surpassed (Young Soldier 76 the GOAT), but it's probably worth it.

Pokemon Moon. Gotta get me a Rockruff!

• Upvote 1

Hen pls. New pokemon or bust :p Alolan forms count!

The Origins edition is also on sale right now (You save more on console I think, but a sale is a sale). Only one of the skins that you get in the Origins has yet to be surpassed (Young Soldier 76 the GOAT), but it's probably worth it.

Yea it was Origins Edition is what I got, some of the skins look good

Planet Coaster is absolutely amazing and a ridiculous nostalgia trip. Me and my sister would play RollerCoaster Tycoon all the time back in the day, and this is just an improvement in every regard. Plus it's attached to Steam workshop so you know people will make tons of custom rides you can import.

Calling all PS4 players...

My parents are getting my brother a PS4 for Christmas, and I'm chipping in. I'm definitely getting him The Show (he's a massive baseball fan), but I'm looking for a non-sports game to get as well. Recommendations? Also, are there any other add-ons, little odds and ends, etc. that I should consider?

Much thanks in advance to anyone who helps. :yep:

How old is he?