Phenomenal TJ

What Game Are You Currently Playing?

NBA Playgrounds. Fuck the CPU and its cheating ways. The game sucks ass because of it.

Anyone who wants a free copy of the first Witcher game, message me. I have one from downloading Gwent.

Dead Cells. Fun little.. Rogue-lite Pretty addicting.

This game looks amazing.

OT: Northgard, a fun little indie title that I can only describe as a mix of Age of Empires and Civilization.

I remember talking about mods in an E3 thread a few days ago. I wanted to go back to BF2 for a bit since I've played so much BF1, and holy jambus the mods are still thriving. People are trying to port BF1 to BF2 and even trying to make total conversions like Battlefield: Korea using the BF2 as a base. Incredible. Mods are the future.

Got back into competitive overwatch :smug:

I am officially a Bastion main, too bad you don't have a box otherwise you could hop in my backpack as I carry every game.

Been playing the Culling on xbox, it's ok. I like the Hunger Games theme but the game itself gets kind of old. Hopefully Player Unknowns Battleground hits Xbox soon because we could use a good battle royale game. Also, finally an exclusive worth bragging about? Not that I really care, just saying Sony has definitely had the better exclusives thus far.

I am officially a Bastion main, too bad you don't have a box otherwise you could hop in my backpack as I carry every game.

Been playing the Culling on xbox, it's ok. I like the Hunger Games theme but the game itself gets kind of old. Hopefully Player Unknowns Battleground hits Xbox soon because we could use a good battle royale game. Also, finally an exclusive worth bragging about? Not that I really care, just saying Sony has definitely had the better exclusives thus far.

I'm a Lucio/Rein/Hanzo main...

I'm a Lucio/Rein/Hanzo main...

I can respect it, I think Rein is my most played character even though I suck with him. I play Lucio a lot because I fill but I don't particularly like playing him. Prefer Mercy/Ana as to me they are more interesting to play but I am not all that good with either.

• Upvote 1

Dat fire speed doe.

Vin was salty and raging last night... Now that was fun.

I still have like 70 hours of playing with Mcree... and now that his timeout is over... it's time to unleash the beast yet again.

Vin was salty and raging last night... Now that was fun.

And I dropped like three more games this morning, plus got hit with a 50 point penalty for getting a DC near the end of a round...

Two game win streak now tho :dance:

And I dropped like three more games this morning, plus got hit with a 50 point penalty for getting a DC near the end of a round...

Two game win streak now tho :dance:

See don't blame the stream for the DCs

I was blaming the stream for the lag early on, but then it smoothed out.

I'm now down to 2270. Gotta see how deep this rabbit hole goes.

Just got Ark. Definitely looking forward to this one.

More Dead Cells , trying to finish Mass Effect (this game just doesn't end), and a little Rust

Been playing D3 again since the necro pack dropped. Doing a hardcore story run, cuz I'm not about that non-season life. Character seems fun, though I'm not really a big fan of paying a decent amount of money for a character that should've been in the base game, especially if you're going to have random necro NPCs scattered throughout the game. But, I guess it's probably easier to get people to pay for the necro than it would've been for the witch doctor, so there is that, I guess.

One of the things that struck me when I first started playing was the male necro had a pretty badass voice (it's a video game, voices are important), so I was looking around the interwebs trying to find out who it was. Not really having too much luck, I finally decided to look at the credits in game...

It turns out that this guy...

tumblr_mlvcmvUuky1s1k3pao2_250.gif

(Mr. Fantastic from the Fantastic Four movies a few years ago)

is this guy...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kC7CAv_eojE&t=19s

and I can't really deal with it.

Edited by Vin

If Shadow of War is as good as its alpha gameplay looks, it will be absolutely amazing:

Ao no Kiseki, I'm streaming a translation and uploading it to youtube as I play along. Just about done the prologue, I'm probably gonna cover that and a bit of the first chapter on my next stream... whenever that is.

https://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=PLvEaex9xn7t5XVJ1J5GbyPP2jMm7Z3iuz

Diablo.

Tonight, I messaged Vin and he immediately logged out. Hint taken. Haha :D

Diablo.

Tonight, I messaged Vin and he immediately logged out. Hint taken. Haha :D

Didn't even see it. :welp:

I ended up going to bed after I logged off anyway.

The Show 17, Horizon Zero Dawn and The Boardlands hansome edition