Phenomenal TJ

What Game Are You Currently Playing?

Only ever heard of a couple of those... so dealer's choice. Oh that doesn't help? Par for the course with me Kappa. GG RIP 

n o h e l p b o i s 

Looking like it's gonna be Valkyria Chronicles 4 by popular demand. Was gonna start streaming it tonight, but I hit record instead of stream on my OBS... WHOOPS.

Also Ken is probably my main in Smash.

Edited by Bay
  • Upvote 1

The Outer Worlds is going to be an Epic Store exclusive. Fuuuuuck that nonsense. And we finally have a trailer for BL3:

19 hours ago, Thanatos said:

The Outer Worlds is going to be an Epic Store exclusive. Fuuuuuck that nonsense.

Sounds like it's time to switch over to console.

:panic:

One line in and I'm already not digging Sephiroth's voice.  Snap judgments are fun.

I've got this weird feeling that this game is gonna be like six hours long.

The cast is fascinating though, I really hope the game doesn't end up being terrible.

Baldur's Gate 3 announcement, from the same people who did the Divinity: Original Sin games.  (First one was pretty good, though I haven't finished it yet. Second one is supposed to be even better)

Curious to see how this turns out. Baldur's Gate II is pretty overrated, IMO.  Though I will readily admit that's probably cuz I didn't play it at the time of release and only played it for the first time a couple years ago. Minsc will never not be annoying though, no matter what year it is.

Divinity Original Sin 2 is absolutely amazing and is the best turn-based RPG I have played since... Baldur's Gate 2. Shame on you, Vin. Only one turn-based RPG beats BG2 and that's Planescape: Torment.

I am excited as hell for this. I saw the announcement and was like great, which money-grubbing company is going to... Larian Studios? Larian is fantastic at making great games that have great stories. DOS2 is just fantastically done, I am going to enjoy following this one.

Been on a big Red Dead 2 kick lately

"How can we possibly make CP2077 any cooler? Let's add Keanu Reeves."

• Upvote 1

I liked most of the Xbox presentation. Lots of games, one right after another. 

The Bethesda presentation tho... rofl. It wasn’t all bad, but holy shit lol.  Fallout 76 needs to die a quiet and merciful death... which means it’s perfect time for a battle Royale 

• Upvote 1

47 minutes ago, DalaiLama4Ever said:

I liked most of the Xbox presentation. Lots of games, one right after another. 

The Bethesda presentation tho... rofl. It wasn’t all bad, but holy shit lol.  Fallout 76 needs to die a quiet and merciful death... which means it’s perfect time for a battle Royale 

I don't think there's been a company as fast to fall as Bethesda. EA has been bad for a long time nothing they do surprises me any more. Bethesda just went straight off the deep end.

Today should be a good day for me. Ubisoft and Square after PC presentation. Can’t wait. Working tho so will have to watch some vods when I get home to get caught up. 

On 5/9/2019 at 9:43 PM, Vin said:

:panic:

One line in and I'm already not digging Sephiroth's voice.  Snap judgments are fun.

March 2020.  Let's go.

(Please don't be terrible. )

That looks so fucking good rofl. Just saw it live too... I wasn't AS HIGH on the original as everyone else was, but this shit is gonna be amazing. I don't want to speak too soon, but definitely looks like it is going to be worth the wait.

https://i.imgur.com/2wCMGWA.gifv

https://imgur.com/gallery/KiGCU6E

This game looks fantastic.

You fight on board ships in space, defending a capital ship, and then launch from your fighter ship to board the enemy capital ship once you've taken its shields down and take it over from the inside while simultaneously defending your own capital ship from enemy boarders.

I got into the Age of Empires 2 Definitive Edition beta and am having more fun playing that than any of these modern games lol. I am officially old.

Been going Old School..... Old School Runescaoe that is... Kappa

On 3/16/2011 at 9:33 PM, Phenomenal TJ said:

Anyone play Fight Night Champion yet?

TJ :( 

Rest easy, bro. I hope you're in a better place.

• Upvote 1

Half the voice work is good, the other half isn't.  Why can't it all be good? :welp:

Voices in your head always seem to be better than what you actually get...

Borderlands in a few days.... ahhhhhhh ya.

Blizzcon stuff: (politics be damned)

D4 stuff is interesting.  Mounts and climbable maps will be different. Hopefully this will be merge the best of D2 and D3.

Overwatch... I dunno how I feel about this. I don't really like the new art style, nor the PvE stuff.  The PvE stuff mainly because I'm not keen on the idea of replaying the same story stuff over again.  I guess that's sorta not much difference from the same PvP over again, but it feels different.  IDK.  We'll have to see once more stuff comes out and we get closer to whenever the release is.

I’m already playing Diablo 4 in my mind