Phenomenal TJ

What Game Are You Currently Playing?

Dragon Age Origins: Awakening. I am very much enjoying it so far, I love bioware allowing for players to continue with their same characters from game-to-game.

Infamous 2. It's crazy how much the graphics improved and smooth the game plays. Going to play through the first time as a "hero" then I'll do "villain".

And another.

http://games.ign.com/articles/117/1175757p1.html

Bethesda has confirmed that over the past weekend a hacker group "attempted an unlawful intrusion" of its websites.

Speaking on its official blog, Bethesda said that "While no personal financial information or credit card data was obtained, the hackers may have gained access to some user names, email addresses, and/or passwords."

It has advised users to change their passwords on all Bethesda sites, and any other site for which they use a similar username, password, or email address.

The attacks were preceded by a series of Twitter threats, according to VG24/7. The hacker group Lulz Sec tweeted on June 12: "We were going to keep this little treasure chest to ourselves, but it appears the hand has been bitten. Say your prayers, Brink users. >:]"

This was soon followed by "Big lulz coming up in the near future. Time to show these bitches how it's done. #Brink #Bethesda #ZeniMax".

Bethesda also advised users to keep an "eye out for suspicious emails and account activity."

Just beat L.A Noire. Rockstars best game.

• Upvote 1

I was just recently reading my new issue of Game Informer (a few days old, but i just got to it), and one article said that Forbes Magazine is predicting that these security issues could cost Sony $24 BILLION in the long term. Insanity.

Assassin's Creed 2, been on my shelf for quite some time now..figured I'd go ahead and play it some...forgot how fun it was.

• Upvote 1

Fifa 11, in a small tournament with friends

Seeding round: Won 3-0 with Italy over Portugal

First round: Bye due to +3 Goals For/Against ratio

Second round: Won 1-0 with Germany over France

Only one more round then the finals until I win $40.

Vagrant Story.

Vagrant Story.

EXCELLENT game. One of my favorites.

Battlefield: Bad Company 2. Not far enough to really have an opinion yet.

Minecraft.

addicted for the 7th time over a few months. making a massive town in multiplayer.

Played alot of warhawk today and tonight. Starhawk looks awsome.

EXCELLENT game. One of my favorites.

Just started playing it Sunday. It's quite a bit different from what I was expecting.

Traded in LA Noire today. It is a great game, with a great story and amazing characters. But it didn't pack enough UMPH for me. 20+ hours of investigating crime scenes... Ugh. It gets old pretty fast.

Got 5 old games that I haven't played yet... The titles include...

Batman: Arkham Asylum - I know I am behind the 8-ball on this, but with the sequel coming out, I wanted to play this before Fall where so many amazing releases are coming out.

Singularity

[Prototype] - Brother told me about this. Said you run around and rape shit, which sounds a lot more exciting than the yawning that took place during LA Noire.

Crysis 2

Dark Siders - Game Informer's cover story revolved around Dark Siders II. It was a great article and really got me excited about the sequel. Apparently this game isn't all that great, but I wanted to try it out before the Fall and before the sequel releases sometime next year.

Also reserved my copies of Battlefield and MW3. FUCK YA.

they should hurry the fuck up and release battlefield 3, MW3, and assassins creed revelations already.

Prototype is hella fun JD. Just for pure sandbox experience, it's one of the better ones out there.

[prototype] was easily the most pure fun game I have ever played. Running around with superpowers and killing without mercy was insane.

I beat Bioshock again yesterday. I absolutely love the ending.

Can't decide if I should continue with Bioshock 2 or go pick up LA Noire. Little help?

Been playing Dark Siders A LOT since I got it.

Love the story, the characters, and the combat system is bad ass. The combos you can pull off are endless. The dungeons are large yet fun at the same time.

Best $15 I have ever spent.

Edited by Shaq

Played a few rounds of Black Ops for the first time in a while.

4 Core Domination. Ended all of them with a positive KD but lost every game.

2 Hardcore TDM. Ended both with 2.00+ KD and won the first of the two.

Still doesn't get me amped for MW3 though. Probably going to go to BF3 instead.

Played a few rounds of Black Ops for the first time in a while.

4 Core Domination. Ended all of them with a positive KD but lost every game.

2 Hardcore TDM. Ended both with 2.00+ KD and won the first of the two.

Still doesn't get me amped for MW3 though. Probably going to go to BF3 instead.

That's why I had to buy some new games... To tide me over until Gears, BF, and MW 3. I just got so sick of playing Black Ops. And they are coming out with ANOTHER map pack. They are releasing like one a month.. It's insane.

Here, Treyarch. Let me bend over and paint a fucking bullseye on my ass hole.

Warner Bros. Interactive Entertainment and DC Entertainment today confirmed that Robin will be a fully playable character in the new and improved challenge mode in Batman: Arkham City. The Tim Drake Robin pack is currently available exclusively to North American fans who pre-order the game from Best Buy for Xbox 360, PlayStation 3 and PC.

Robin will come complete with his own unique gadgets and special moves, and will be playable in all challenge maps in the game, as well as two additional challenge maps that are included with the pack – Black Mask Hideout and Freight Train Escape. The pack will also contain a bonus Red Robin character skin.

Batman: Arkham City builds upon the intense, atmospheric foundation of Batman: Arkham Asylum, sending players soaring into Arkham City – five times larger than the game world in Batman: Arkham Asylum – and the new maximum security "home" for all of Gotham City's thugs, gangsters and insane criminal masterminds. Set inside the heavily fortified walls of a sprawling district in the heart of Gotham City, this highly anticipated sequel introduces a brand-new story that draws together a new, all-star cast of classic characters and murderous villains from the Batman universe, as well as a vast range of new and enhanced gameplay features to deliver the ultimate experience as the Dark Knight.

robinbodyrendersmall.jpg

Who knew Chris O'Donnell could look this bad ass?

Rented L.A. Noire from Gamefly, have been playing it but starting to get bored.

Usually play Black Ops but that is becoming quite boring as well, although the new mappack looks sick the price is insane.

Thus I started playing Red Dead Redemption, little brother bought it used recently so I'm trying it out. Waiting for the new NCAA to rent in a few weeks.

Edited by Packers Dynasty 2010