Phenomenal TJ

What Game Are You Currently Playing?

Mine too. And I'm thinking of getting D3. :devil:

:yep:

Vin what the heck?? don't tell me you like ME2... That ish is straight dookie.

I do. What don't you like about it?

I do. What don't you like about it?

It's confusing as shit, I got no clue what the hell is going on. I'm just recruiting people in some random ass ghetto way cause I got no clue why Im recrudescing people or wth is going on... lol.

Did you play the first Mass Effect?

Forza 2, I actually prefer it over Gran Tourismo 5...might have to pick up Forza 3...gotta find a car list.

LA Noire, driving like a douchebag comes standard.

Awesommmmmmmme.

I hate they're getting rid of the attribute building system, but it may end up being for the best. I suppose I should attempt at learning the new system before comparing. There is no doubt though that I will miss the Amazons. The characters they have now aren't as.. well.. gifted.

Amazon-GameArt.gif

I'm going to be sad if this game sucks.

I'm playing Black Ops as I type this, but I've been playing MLB The Show 11 and NCAA Football 12.

Man I'm loving NCAA 12. They really captured the spirit of college football and it's been a ton of fun playing.

Dang, and I just bought NCAA 11 for 10 bucks...

I finally beat LA Noire! Got a decent amount of achievements from it. I just wish the entire game was more like the start and the last three cases. Rockstar really needs to work on keeping things fresh instead of becoming repetitive.

Now it is on to Final Fantasy XIII. Missing being able to control the entire team at once but I've only played for 45 minutes. Anyone who has played this farther, please let me know what I have to look forward to.

I'm 29-6 in NCAA 2012 online... All my loses have been to Alabama... AM i the only person who can't seem to beat Alabama?? I always throw a million INTs everytime I play them. >_>

Guest Phailadelphia

Rift. Seriously.

I tried it out but wasn't much of a fan. It's really a rehashed WoW...

Still playing NHL 11 but that will all change in two weeks when Madden comes out.

http://ps3.ign.com/articles/118/1188138p1.html

If you've been waiting for the PlayStation 3 to get even cheaper, your ship has come in. Today at Gamescom, Sony announced that the PS3 will now retail for $249.99, 249.99 Euros and 24,980 Yen. This is effective immediately. Previously, the PS3 sold for $299.99.

Sony also announced the 320GB PS3 unit will drop from $349 to $299 and a limited edition inFAMOUS 2 bundle is now available at participating retailers across North America. The bundle costs $299 and includes a 320 GB PlayStation 3, a copy of inFAMOUS 2 and a 30-day membership to PlayStation Plus.

Unreal Tournament 3. Just went 20-4 in team deathmath, first to 20 rounds. YEAH BOIZ.

Final Fantasy 13? It doesn't get more than eh until about 20 hours in, and even then it doesn't really feel like there's much payoff. I still beat it anyway but...

• Upvote 1