Phenomenal TJ

What Game Are You Currently Playing?

I have just re bought FF13 so that I can finally complete it, to find out the file was corrupted on my xbox :facepalm: restart time for me

Well, I won two national titles with FSU but now its time to start simming, exporting draft classes and get ready for Madden.

Well, I won two national titles with FSU but now its time to start simming, exporting draft classes and get ready for Madden.

I do the same thing, but I'm a year behind.

Have you played it yet, Vin?

Edited by KiLaSix9

Have you played it yet, Vin?

:nope: , and I'm not sure when I'm going to be able to pick it up. Hopefully either tomorrow or Wednesday.

:nope: , and I'm not sure when I'm going to be able to pick it up. Hopefully either tomorrow or Wednesday.

Was able to get it today. :rock:

Been playing a bunch pf stuff on VBA.

Crysis 2 :Banana:

Visually stunning...

Got Madden 12. Was enjoying it, then discovered a now infaous big: if you exported draft classes from NCAA 12, which I did (6 years worth with actual college rosters), once you import them into Madden for some reason it randomizes all player names.

Very frustrating. It's a deal breaker for some hardcore fans. I personally feel robbed out of $60 for NCAA. Sure it was fun but at the end of the day one of the major reasons I played it through was to get the draft classes ready for a long Madden franchise.

Been playing Madden 12 today but have recently played LA Noire and Kingdom Hearts Birth by Sleep too.

• Upvote 1

once you import them into Madden for some reason it randomizes all player names.Very frustrating. It's a deal breaker for some hardcore fans. I personally feel robbed out of $60 for NCAA. Sure it was fun but at the end of the day one of the major reasons I played it through was to get the draft classes ready for a long Madden franchise.

That is a deal breaker for me. The main reason I play the NCAAs is for the more accurate roster uploads to Madden.

Though, I cannot lie, I really dug playing NCAA 11 more than any of the previous versions...but man I hate the recruiting, takes more time than playing the games, and alot more tedious...I need an auto recruit option.

It MIGHT be patched...hopefully...we'll see I guess how much EA cares.

After getting Madden 12 and playing a few games as the Packers in franchise mode on All-Pro, I can say the game still needs more fixing. I am destroying the AI on all-pro...Beat the Saints 55-0, while injuring Brees and Chad Pennington in the 1st quarter. Followed that by holding the Panthers to all of 24yds total offense, beating them 42-0. May have to bump it up to all madden. The new dynamic performance thing is cool but I find it bit off at times. For example, I threw 2 passes to Cobb so he got a hot streak of not dropping balls, while Jennings has over 200yds with 3 TDs and no hot streak. Haven't tried online out yet cause my internet is iffy for my Xbox for some reason, but I hear the Packers, Patriots, and Chargers are really cheap to play against.

Guest Phailadelphia

Playing 2k11 on my new TV. :)

Got Madden 12 last night too.

Guest Phailadelphia

Re-started Final Fantasy 7 tonight. I've been listening to the Final Fantasy mixtape by Team Teamwork lately and all of the FF7 beats made me want to play the game badly. Plus, I never beat the game when I had it on PS1 back in high school so why not do it now?

After getting Madden 12 and playing a few games as the Packers in franchise mode on All-Pro, I can say the game still needs more fixing. I am destroying the AI on all-pro...Beat the Saints 55-0, while injuring Brees and Chad Pennington in the 1st quarter. Followed that by holding the Panthers to all of 24yds total offense, beating them 42-0. May have to bump it up to all madden. The new dynamic performance thing is cool but I find it bit off at times. For example, I threw 2 passes to Cobb so he got a hot streak of not dropping balls, while Jennings has over 200yds with 3 TDs and no hot streak. Haven't tried online out yet cause my internet is iffy for my Xbox for some reason, but I hear the Packers, Patriots, and Chargers are really cheap to play against.

If you are beating the computer by that much, why are you playing on All Pro to begin with? I absolutely destroy all pro, and have only played one game on that difficulty so far. lol

If you are beating the computer by that much, why are you playing on All Pro to begin with? I absolutely destroy all pro, and have only played one game on that difficulty so far. lol

Ya I bumped it up for the Bears and Broncos game and still winning easily. Maybe the Packers are just too dominant. Finley is almost unstoppable and I can even run for 10yds+ if it's inside. For some reason I am dominating with Pickett on the defensive side, I go right around the RTs. If Pickett can be this dominant, afraid to see some of the great passrushers.

It's good imo. Anyway just about to hit week 4 I'm 0-3 with the Seahawks had 4 starters to put on IR over pre season and then Trufant was out for 5 weeks so I am gonna bomb the season for a good rookie Qb lol

so is madden 12 good or still shit?

It's pretty good. Still not great though.

Tried Dues Ex for a couple of days out of the Redbox... Didn't realize it was an FPS..seemed ok, but not worth 60 bucks IMO.

Edited by Krawnka

I want to get Dead Island and Resistance 3. Anyone played these yet?