Phenomenal TJ

What Game Are You Currently Playing?

Destiny

Wow. Can't believe I didn't start playing this game earlier.... I really suck at it, and I making you find 5 other people or whatever for Raids is beyond stupid. But... It's still a lot of fun. I was playing Diablo almost non stop before this... And this is like... Halo + Diablo. lol.

• Upvote 1

Destiny is better on the PS4. Its hard to get into the game when I'm so far behind and I don't know enough people on PS4 to do raids.

I am not sure how gameplay and stuff differs... but literally all my friends are on Xbox. So, if I ever have a hope of doing raids.... Ever, Xbox is the right choice to play it on. Lol. Being underleveled and behind everyone does suck somewhat, but it's part of the game. Progression is half the battle, then it's all about that gear grind. :smug:

Oh baby. Can't wait. lol

Destiny

Wow. Can't believe I didn't start playing this game earlier.... I really suck at it, and I making you find 5 other people or whatever for Raids is beyond stupid. But... It's still a lot of fun. I was playing Diablo almost non stop before this... And this is like... Halo + Diablo. lol.

You should be happy you waited to pick it up. I had the game when it first came out and returned it after like, three days. Wasn't worth 60 when it first came out.

• Upvote 1

Haha. What was so bad about it before?

Destiny

Remember you didn't believe me when I told you that like 8 months ago.......

• Upvote 1

Need to level up my Fifa character sometime soon. Passing this year seems a lot harder than last.

Need to level up my Fifa character sometime soon. Passing this year seems a lot harder than last.

Yeah the defense seems a lot smarter this year in terms of reading passes. I always have to come back for 'A' passes.

If you have Destiny for PS4...add me. I'll get you leveled up to 40 and I'll show you the way. :yep:

I hate Destiny's forced socialization. I just want to play the game, I don't want to talk to people. Lol

Gonna run through the Dragon Age DLC. Finished Jaws of Hakkon last night. So good...
The other... Gear you get in this expansion ranges from 21 to 24 or 25 i think? Well.. I am a completionist and before I start the DLC, I had beaten just about everything in the game. So I was level 24 (very close to 25) when I started the DLC and I was getting the gear like 4 levels below me. And by the time I finished the DLC, i was still getting gear 3-4 levels below me. Not a huge deal.. And I guess they didn't expect everyone to have finished everything prior to playing the DLC. I have two or three big pieces of DLC left to play and i just wonder if i am going to be over leveled for all of it.

Edited by Favre4Ever

I may upgrade my Destiny for pS4 to Taken King but I just know Ill play for a day and quit.

Yoshi's Woolly World is awesome. Those with Wii U should pick it up.

Yoshi's Woolly World is awesome. Those with Wii U should pick it up.

You did that pre-order download thing? Glad to hear you like it. I got an "easy kiddie" vibe from it, so I was hesitant to say the least.

You have Mario Maker?

You did that pre-order download thing? Glad to hear you like it. I got an "easy kiddie" vibe from it, so I was hesitant to say the least.

You have Mario Maker?

Don't have Wii U. =(

Been watching Abdallahsmash026 play it and it makes me want it just like Mario Maker.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mAWAHXPNrQw

Finish Dragon Age DLC #2. It's okay, nothing special. It's a very linear collect-a-thon, which is kind of annoying. The story elements are nice, but really have no tie in to the rest of the game at all. Jaws of Hakkon wasn't a direct relation story-wise but it let you delve into the history and lore behind the story and game, which was really nice.

Honestly, you could do without this DLC. Not really worth the $15.

About to start the final real story related DLC.. Announced there would be nothing else coming after it. Also sucks because this is IT IT. Once you start the DLC, you cant finish other quests... Everything just stops. And after it's over it's over. The entire game is just done. Screw open world exploration, crafting better weapons, finishing off finding stuff... I hate that, but it is what it is.

Don't have Wii U. =(

Been watching Abdallahsmash026 play it and it makes me want it just like Mario Maker.

Yeah it looks pretty fun from that video you posted. I've always been a fan of the original Yoshi's Island. You should look into getting a Wii U. A lot of underrated games on the system IMO.

• Upvote 1

Yeah it looks pretty fun from that video you posted. I've always been a fan of the original Yoshi's Island. You should look into getting a Wii U. A lot of underrated games on the system IMO.

Yeah, I was gonna say if enjoyed Yoshi's Island on SNES - you should have no problem liking this game.

Finished Dragon Age....

What. In. The. Fuck.

When is the next game coming out. I need it in my life..... Like right now. The way that ended just is not fair. Not fair at all.

I finished the Witcher 3. Amazing overall gameplay, but CDPR simply cannot seem to get the endings done nearly as well as the rest of the game. None of the trilogy have great endings.

MAJOR spoilers

I got the ending where Ciri became Empress, and it fits thematically with the rest of the game, for sure. But the end is just abrupt. It never explains what happened in Falcha's tower, how Ciri got out of there, it doesn't show Geralt seeing her for the first time afterwards.

I vastly prefer the ending where Ciri becomes a Witcher and Geralt gives her her silver sword.

Guess I shouldn't have taken her to see Emhyr, but I thought she might want some closure before an "end of the world" fight.

Also I don't understand where Falcha's tower came from. I understand Eredin coming once the Sunstone is activated, but why did the Tower appear? I feel like I need a narrator for that ending, lol.

I feel super accomplished.

My first map on Mario Maker has only been cleared 2 times in 52 attempts for that sexy 3.84% clear rate. My second map has only been cleared once on 45 tries for that sterling 2.22% clear rate.

The sad part is neither of them are that hard. Lmao.

Did you make troll levels?

Nah. I don't even have half the stuff unlocked yet. They are pretty basic and straight forward. People who have played mine just must really suck.

Playing Hearts of Stone, Witcher 3 expansion. As good as the rest of the game.