Phenomenal TJ

What Game Are You Currently Playing?

So after looking around at teams to actually play a Franchise with, I have settled on the Mariners.

2-0 to start the season. King Felix getting the win in game 1 with a 1-0 win. The Iwakuma gave up 4 runs but still managed to get the win in a 6-4 win.

Brad Miller has hit 3 HR's in his first two games and has 5 RBI's to start the season,

Still playing a little Division. Not because I like it less, but I just don't have a ton of time right now. Also just purchased Quantum Break, which looks totally bad ass. Haven't played it yet.

Man, I went to play some more Division because I felt I should get more done before I jump onto Quantum Break. I got on, and it just sucks me in. There is just so much to do, hahaha.

IT'S A TRAP

FFXIV: Heavensward.

Got back into FF14 and its changed a lot of shit for the better.

FFXIV: Heavensward.

Got back into FF14 and its changed a lot of shit for the better.

I have heard this previously, actually. Never played it myself, but watching streams and hearing what others have said about it, they are saying the same thing :yep: Definitely a good thing. Kind of reminds me of Diablo. Such a terrible game when it got released, but they really turned it around.

Speaking of which... I wanted to go put a reserve down on FFXV and KH3... Read today that KH3 is likely to be delayed. Made me sad.

I thought about getting FFXIV now that I've got a computer to run it. But now I'm to the point that I'm concerned about having too many games, especially when one requires a subscription.

Edited by Vin

So I'm playing Kingdom Hearts on Expert. I've been doing just fine until I reached the final Riku battle. I've been stuck on it for hours now.

Waiting on No Man's Sky like

tumblr_n95y45FvPI1rbw3uvo2_500.gif

• Upvote 2

So, I think I mentioned this before, but I am a collectaholic. Games that feed you extra experience for collecting stuff and gaining more insight into the game / back story is like right up my alley. Well, I have a bone to pick with the Division. I am level 20, almost 21, and I have collected every ECHO, survival guide, crashed drone, found every missing person, and did every quest, side mission, and encounter up to this point......

EXCEPT FOR ONE.

There is an ECHO (for those who don't play it, they are like.. informational holograms, setting up scenes, etc) in one location that is impossible to get -- literally and it pisses me off. It seems to be in the middle of these buildings, so I ran around the blocking looking for an entrance, there was none. Ran around the block for ladders and fire escapes to climb up, there are none. Climbed up other buildings to see if there was a path or overpass / bridge to get there but there was none. Checked underground passages in the area to get under the building but they led nowhere. I spent 45 minutes to an hour trying to figure out how to get this dumb ECHO.

I finally gave in and had to look it up online, because it was killing me. Low and behold.... You can't get it until you finish more main missions further into the game, in which it will make you come back and it unlocks some door or manhole cover or something. I am maybe halfway done with the game? and this is the only such collectible that is "locked". Why... WHy... WHY?!?!

It makes no sense and it's complete bullshit. Ha.

/rant

Edited by Favre4Ever

Well after fucking around if franchises, I eventually went the White Sox.

Currently 4-6 after the first ten games. My hitting average is 2nd but my pitching is awful. I am 1-1 with Sale, 0-2 with Quintana, 1-0 with Rodon but he is out for 2-3 weeks after getting hit in the head, 1-1 with Danks. I traded Samardzija and a B prospect to get Taijaun Walker. Walker has been the best of my pitchers despite being 0-2 and I haven't managed any run support when he is pitching.

I also got lucky as hell and got a 73 rated 18 year old 2nd baseman in my A team's. So I traded Mike Olt, Micah Johnson and another C prospect to get Todd Frazier as Olt was really pissing me off.

Starting over, again, in XCOM 2.

That Avatar meter fills up fast...

Finally on stable footing now.

Sectopods are worse in this one than they were in Enemy Unknown/Within, which I didn't know was possible. :fbm:

• Upvote 1

My Chisox are currently 7-9 to start the season.

Managed to get into a groove with pitiching and also some run support for Quintana and Walker. I also traded for my boy Edwin Jackson as Rodon got injured and he won his first game.

I have also started to build up my decks on Hearthstone. I now have a complete basic mage deck with the view of going with the ice mage style, I have a basic rouge deck with the view of being more tempo based. My next deck to improve while getting those two to level 20 is the warrior deck.

Finally I am going to dabble in a bit of WoW as I now have a decent laptop to play it. I am looking in to a Panderean character once I have downloaded it but need to look into what type of Panda I would like to be.

https://creators.co/@Ken/3876868?utm_source=fb-channel-now-loading&utm_medium=facebook&utm_campaign=sadness-99-9-of-the-planets-in-no-man-s-sky-will-never-be-visited

As we get closer to the release date of Hello Games' No Man's Sky, we're slowly starting to fully comprehend everything there is to know about how you play this game. We understand how our menus work, how we can craft new weapons, what it'll be like to wander around in adverse conditions and extreme temperatures, how our ships will take damage and display it in real time, what sort of creatures we'll encounter, how the space police will hunt us down and so, so, so much more.

For a while now, we've know that No Man's Sky will give us a universe of unimaginable size. 18 quintillion planets will lie before you once you boot this title up on PS4 or PC. To be exact, we're talking about 18,446,744,073,709,551,616 unique planets to explore and conquer. Incomprehensible magnitude. We've been informed that if one person spent 1 second on each of these planets, it would take them 585 billion years to see them all.

But even though there could be over 1 million people that purchase and play No Man's Sky for months, even years at a time, Sean Murray reckons that “99.9% of the planets will probably never be visited.”

Vin, get this please.

Edited by Favre4Ever

How can I get something that's never going to come out?

I'm going to get it. My computer can actually run it quite well.

hot^

What's not hot? Gears of War 4's graphics. Sheesh.

I'd like to give Overwatch a try if I could figure out how to get access.

hot^

What's not hot? Gears of War 4's graphics. Sheesh.

I'd like to give Overwatch a try if I could figure out how to get access.

it's open beta right now

Overwatch, finally. Never got in to any of the closed betas. It's very fun and I suck badly at it. As expected.