Phenomenal TJ

What Game Are You Currently Playing?

https://www.masseffect.com/news/mass-effect-andromeda-update-from-the-studio

Since the release of Mass Effect™: Andromeda, we’ve worked hard to address feedback from our community. From improving animations to expanding customization options, we looked to respond to your concerns, and build on what you loved.

With each patch, you let us know we were heading in the right direction, and we're grateful to everyone who joined us on this journey. We're proud of what we created, and we hope you enjoyed it as well.

Early in development, we decided to focus Mass Effect: Andromeda’s story on the Pathfinder, the exploration of the Andromeda galaxy, and the conflict with the Archon. The game was designed to further expand on the Pathfinder’s journey through this new galaxy with story-

based APEX multiplayer missions and we will continue to tell stories in the Andromeda Galaxy through our upcoming comics and novels, including the fate of the quarian ark.

Our last update, 1.10, was the final update for Mass Effect: Andromeda. There are no planned future patches for single-player or in-game story content.

In the coming weeks, our multiplayer team will provide details of their ongoing support and upcoming content, including new multiplayer missions, character kits, and what’s in store for N7 Day.

We appreciate all the millions of people who came with us to the Andromeda galaxy. We hope to see you again in the Mass Effect universe.

:welp:

Lmao.

1.10 is the final patch for singleplayer? Are you shitting me?

Bioware can fuck right off man.

Pretty lame. I still haven't finished the game tho. It's just too big as is.

Finally got around to finishing MEA, and boy was that disappointing. Wasn't bad, but it also wasn't great.... I want the hours that I spent on that game back

Edited by DonovanMcnabb for H.O.F

I dunno if anyone else has it. I've only played the story mode so far, which I think is overall pretty cool and a good experience. Far from perfect, but I like the story and a good number of the characters. It's definitely a solid first step. Excited to see how (and if) this mode can evolve over time to give something even better to players.

If nobody else does before me, I will talk about the actual Madden experience when I get to it.

Mobile Games have taken a hold of me, I'm playing Love Live School Idol Festival. Seems like a game where you definitely need to pay your way to the best prizes, but the general rhythm game aspect is pretty fun.

In the name of the Tsar DLC for BF1 comes out today :yes:

Destiny 2 comes out in 24 hours

Soon enough the new AC comes out too.

Been playing Black Flags and Battlestations: Pacific.

Divinity: Original Sin 2 is out tomorrow, and I cannot recommend this game enough.

The original OS was a great game in its own right, but this one is so far above it that I would put it on a level that rivals the Witcher 3 for best RPG I've ever personally played. It uses the Origin system, as from Dragon Age Origins, or you can custom create your own character.

I've been playing this in early access for about a month now, and haven't stepped out of Act I, so I can't say if the rest of the game is as good, but from all accounts it is.

The depth of combat, storytelling, plot, sheer number of dialogue options that actually change what happens, its flat out amazing.

The entire game is voice-acted as well apparently, which is just ridiculous.

It also has local- couch- co-op, something a lot of games are not doing anymore, which is fantastic for me.

Edited by Thanatos

Brand new The Last of Us: Part II trailer dropped yesterday. Thought I had posted the first one when it came out, but I can't find it.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=W2Wnvvj33Wo

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UzdNECcio54

:phew:

COD WW2 multiplayer is good so far, some gun balance and head glitch issues...really need to see how long it keeps me though. WW2 and boots on the ground is a very good start and the gameplay has the smooth COD feel to it.

• Upvote 1

Was actually gonna say that this is the first CoD I bought since Ghosts (I did borrow and play AW for a few days, TRASH).

I like it and "smooth COD feel" is exactly how I described it to my friend the other day. It feels good and kind of old school. It's my favorite CoD since MW2, personally.

Was actually gonna say that this is the first CoD I bought since Ghosts (I did borrow and play AW for a few days, TRASH).

I like it and "smooth COD feel" is exactly how I described it to my friend the other day. It feels good and kind of old school. It's my favorite CoD since MW2, personally.

Yeah, this is the first COD where I feel SnD is back and good. My only complaint is there needs to be more maps added.

Just finished Fractures But Whole. Really fun. All in all I've put in 24 hours and just finished the story so not sure how much content I have left.

AC Origins and gotta say it is fun as hell hunting prey and ambushing soldiers on camels. I legit came up on a resting herd and isolated a single member and chased it into the mountains before I cornered and killed it. Very satisfying.

I also lured a crocdile (right word for Egypt?) into the open and struggled to kill it for six minutes in a vicious back and forth... Before it killed me. Combat feels intense and trying to just button mash gets you killed almost right away. Enemy horse archers will fuck you at every turn.

Edited by OSUViking

BF1's new DLC is sooooo good.

I'm still getting used to it.

PUBG is on the Box baby

Play with me man.

I have it too.

I've put 70 hours into AC Origins... mostly from winter break, but still. Fun game. Just recently reached the level cap and beat the main story. So much to explore and so much to do. There are unique side quests for each major settlement you come across and ensuing appropriate lore. Definitely recommend it.

Edited by OSUViking

Divinity: Original Sin (PS4 version)

Liking this game. I'm still early enough in it for it lose me, but as of right now I hope the second game gets ported to console.

I got a Switch for Christmas and it's awesome. Beat Super Mario Odyssey and I've been addicted to Breath of the Wild. I also just learned that a Pokémon RPG is coming for the Switch too so I'm beyond hype with this thing.

• Upvote 1