Phenomenal TJ

What Game Are You Currently Playing?

This is gonna be so much win when are you going to enter the beta as I pre ordered it so im in next week?

Add my tag CW iHopz an ill get a few games wid u bro

Ya, I'll have beta next week. Should be awesome.

http://ps3.ign.com/articles/116/1163570p1.html

With so many PSX-era Square titles getting dumped onto the PlayStation Network recently, many gamers were left wondering when an SNES-era favorite might join the party.

We're of course talking about Chrono Trigger. Originally released on the Super Nintendo in 1995, Chrono Trigger saw re-release on the PlayStation in 2001, packaged Stateside with Final Fantasy IV in the compilation known as Final Fantasy Chronicles. Other SNES-turned-PlayStation Square RPGs have recently been announced, such as Final Fantasy V and Final Fantasy VI, adding fuel to the fire that Chrono Trigger had to be right around the corner.

Well, now we have confirmation. The ESRB has rated Chrono Trigger for release on PlayStation 3 and PSP, signifying that Chrono Trigger will arrive sometime soon on the PlayStation Store as a PSone Classic.

Unfortunately, there's no word yet on a release date for Chrono Trigger on the PSN.

Whats the word with SOCOM 4?

Chrono Trigger is one of my all time favorites. Loved Chrono Cross too. And holy shit the possibilities in Chrono Cross...like 100+ allies, you could essentially tweak your fight style to whatever you wanted to do, just great stuff all around.

Actually considered getting a PS3 the other day just to play all of those old classics, lol.

• Upvote 1

Been trying new weapons on black ops. Currently carrying this class around.

Primary: MPL w/ Grip & Rapid Fire

Secondary: M72 Law

Lethal: Semtex

Tactical: Concussion

Equipment: Claymore

Perk 1: Ghost

Perk 2: Warlord

Perk 3: Ninja

Haven't been using it very long, but am currently sitting at a 2.24 KD while using the MPL.

Edited by Favre4Ever

Gears of War 3 beta is amazing, they need to tweak a few things but as it is a beta I can accept this. I love it so far though.

Splinter Cell: Chaos Theory.

Sam Fisher is badass.

• Upvote 1

What the hell is wrong with the PS3 network?

People hacked PSN... lol

I am laughing my ass off... because some scrub kid in his mom's basement is hacking PSN for almost a week now and Sony has no solution yet.

Lol yea and it's fucking annoying.

PSN fails more than I do

I'm DLing the Beta for Gears 3 right now... Better be awesome. lol

Just got done with a long session in the Gears 3 Beta. SO AWESOME. There is nothing better then sticking a frag to the wall and watching an enemy run through it. Oh... And the developers did a great job at balancing the shotty with the new sawed off shotgun. Good shit, guys! Didn't get to try the new dig launcher yet... Everyone ran straight for that shit and I got owned numerous times trying to get it.

I REALLY sucked the first 4-5 matches. But as soon as I got my Gears legs under me, it was pretty darn sweet. Can't wait for the actual game... Campaign should be awesome.

Edited by Favre4Ever
  • Upvote 1

PSN is still down last time I checked. How fucking gay. I guess you get what you pay for (since its free).

Anonymous FTL

This is fucking stupid shit I want to play Warhawk.

Just got down with a long session in the Gears 3 Beta. SO AWESOME. There is nothing better then sticking a frag to the wall and watching an enemy run through it. Oh... And the developers did a great job at balancing the shotty with the knew sawed off shotgun. Good shit, guys! Didn't get to try the new dig launcher yet... Everyone ran straight for that shit and I got owned numerous times trying to get it.

I REALLY sucked the first 4-5 matches. But as soon as I got my Gears legs under me, it was pretty darn sweet. Can't wait for the actual game... Campaign should be awesome.

Yea I am/was the same but I love it so far, only thing that is pissing me off is the saw off but I can learn that it is a part of the game

Yea I am/was the same but I love it so far, only thing that is pissing me off is the saw off but I can learn that it is a part of the game

One thing I have always disliked about Gears is the fact that the online games last a long time. And I don't see that changing.

Anyone else getting/looking forward to Brink coming out two weeks from today? It's a FPS and it looks badass...can't wait.

Edited by BucD

Can't believe I've still got 6+ months until Skyrim/ME3

Though, ME3 is destined to be pushed back...so meh.

Killzone 2