Phenomenal TJ

What Game Are You Currently Playing?

I am currently playing Modern Warfare 2. Maybe played it once since Black Ops came out. Just had a K/D a little over 2 and that was good enough for best in the game. Rarely do you see that in BO.

Shadow Broker DLC is great. I recommend doing it during the game so you can take advantage of some of the rewards.

http://xbox360.ign.com/articles/114/1146752p1.html

What's the story?

Piggybacking off of the final DLC available for Mass Effect 2, Arrival, Mass Effect 3 begins with Commander Shepard on trial. In the middle of it, the Reapers show up and start their attack on Earth. If you were concerned that the game would take place entirely on our home turf, don't be. BioWare's Casey Hudson said in the May issue of Game Informer, "The battle for Earth is lost. The only hope is to flee, gather support, and mount a counter-attack to reclaim the planet."

That means that instead of a focus on gathering squad mates, you'll be courting civilizations like the Salarians or Quarians to help ward off the Reapers and save not only Earth, but the entire galaxy.

Another twist revealed in Game Informer is that Cerberus has also decided to turn against Commander Shepard, though the reasoning for that isn't clear yet.

For the unfamiliar, the Reapers are a sentient race of machines who like to wipe out everything in the galaxy every 50,000 years or so. If you're new to the series, be sure to watch our Mass Effect in five minutes video to catch up on part of the storyline.

Will Shepard's powers be reset like they were at the beginning of Mass Effect 2?

BioWare hasn't give specifics yet, but Commander Shepard will not start from scratch the way he did in Mass Effect 2.

What does it play like?

We haven't seen any gameplay footage of Mass Effect 3, but the May issue of Game Informer had quite a few tidbits of juicy info.

Weapons are no longer restricted by class and are customizable with different barrels and scopes, etc. Biotic and tech powers are back of course, and Shepard's skill trees will be more fleshed out than before. Additionally, the cover system has been refined so you no longer need to slide into cover and then hop over objects.

As a whole though, the combat in Mass Effect 3 will play very similarly to Mass Effect 2.

Will it have multiplayer?

The first two titles did not include multiplayer elements, but there have been rumors that it could be incorporated into the third. BioWare's Casey Hudson commented in Game Informer that "we don't have anything to announce at this time" regarding multiplayer.

Might play Elder Scrolls soon. Or do another Mass Effect series playthrough.

Or perhaps another Dragon Age series playthrough.

All of this Mass Effect talk is going to make me go out and buy it.

All of this Mass Effect talk is going to make me go out and buy it.

It's definitely worth it. You could probably get ME at a really cheap price too. After a few play-throughs, ME2 may be reasonably reduced as well.

I've still been playing Forza Motorsports 3. Just became solid in the Class A rankings.

So.. I was still playing some Modern Warfare 2 and noticed two HUGE differences between that and black ops.

1) A lot more connection issues / lag. And it wasn't just on my end because I switched directly over to BO and had no issues.

2) There is a LOT more camping and A LOT more noob tubing (m203). The number of people who camp or just run around with the m203 is insane. Was seriously pissing me off... lol

I believe you can trade in MW2 at GameStop for $10.

MAss Effect 1 is available on XBL as a downloadable game. No need to go buy it.

http://ps3.ign.com/a.../1161626p1.html

With Square-Enix, the classic hits just keep on coming. After their recent announcement regarding Final Fantasy V's release on the PlayStation Store comes another similar announcement that's bound to get many, many gamers very excited.

Final Fantasy VI, arguably the best game in the series, is coming to PlayStation Network. This news comes by way of the Japanese Square Enix Members Twitter, which states that Final Fantasy VI is coming to the PlayStation Network on April 20th due to the amount of requests they've received from fans.

There's no word on if or when Final Fantasy VI will come to the PlayStation Network outside of Japan, but considering Square Enix's recent track record with PSone Classics, there's good reason to be hopeful.

Edited by Vindifference

MAss Effect 1 is available on XBL as a downloadable game. No need to go buy it.

As you can get the hard copy of the game for a lot cheeper

This is gonna be so much win when are you going to enter the beta as I pre ordered it so im in next week?

Add my tag CW iHopz an ill get a few games wid u bro

The only games I play are NBA 2k11 and Metal of Honor

Been playing Oblivion lately. I'm Mass Effect'd out at the moment. Four consecutive playthroughs of both games.

Been playing Oblivion lately. I'm Mass Effect'd out at the moment. Four consecutive playthroughs of both games.

haha. Oblivion is my fall-back game for when I get bored with my other games.

I'm thinking of getting Crysis 2 just because all the reviews say its bad ass. Anyone played it?

I'm thinking of getting Crysis 2 just because all the reviews say its bad ass. Anyone played it?

Yea I've got it. Still playing the campaign (still bouncing back to Black Ops lol) but It's badass.

I have not played the multiplayer yet, but I keep hearing it's good.

MLB 2K11 I actually prefer this to the show, commentrary is a lot better smoother and more informed and like real life. Pitching and staling bases takes a little getting used to but there good once u get going.

Gear of War 2 in prepartoin for the beta all ready getting back into my groove wid it

More FM3. Bought a Mazda RX8. It's going to be my drift car. Just finished the paint job so the next step is racing it to buy upgrades.. then tune it to perfection.