Sign in to follow this  
Vin

Week 12

Packers/49ers is gonna be really fun. Unless Grappler is bad, which he kinda is, but maybe he won't be? Who knows.

I'm think I'm gonna get to see the Jags lose to the Titans this week, so that's also gonna be fun.

Is the Pats defense actually good or are they just good because they've played some meh teams (and lost to the one team that wasn't meh)?  Do the Cowboys have it in them to actually win?

The Jags are just a massive disappointment.

Guess they've always been that though.

I need a new team.

Are the Saints more vulnerable than we think because of their defense?

Is the Patriots offense good enough to win in January?

Are there any good teams besides SF and BAL?

Should we cancel the league?

The Saints have some serious problems. Carolina still loses if Slye makes that kick, but its because Rivera thinks prevent defense vs Drew Brees with 2 min and 1 timeout is a viable strategy. That Saints defense was, shall we say, not good, and this comes two weeks after getting blown out by the Falcons and being held to 9 points. There's something wrong with Kamara, too. He just doesn't have the same burst I'm used to seeing from him, I think he's been nursing an injury so that might be it.

New England also has some serious issues and they are located at the QB position. Brady looks done. He's gonna need the defense to carry him, which means they're gonna have to figure out a way to stop Lamar Jackson.

Right now it looks like SF/Sea vs Baltimore to me.

Disagree on Seattle, Thanny, and I promise it's not because I'm salty. They're firmly in the good-not-elite category.

NFC still comes down to the 49ers/Saints/Packers.

I'm thinking the NFC isn't the end all be all like we thought. Seattle is good but great. GB is streaky, they can look like world beaters, then they lose badly. The saints defense has been looking suspect as shit. I think the 9ers stand alone.

Cancel the league.

Also,