Sign in to follow this  
seanbrock

Dissonants Unite

That is correct.

1 hour ago, BwareDWare94 said:

So it's the old Patriots fan Phil?

Yup, the same one who when me and you bet him and lost, he gladly took the money, but when blots and he made a bet and blots won, he refused to pay up, upon which he was permanently banned, I believe by BLUE. He still has not paid up to blots- and all blots wanted was a donation to a charity of his choice- so why he has not been banned again, I have no idea. Didn't know making another account got you around a perma ban here. We're not so desperate for people that we want liars and cheats here. PE is one thing, he's just a troll and a funny one at that. I got way more respect for PE than I do for Phil. I don't really have any respect for someone who can't keep their word.

1 hour ago, Thanatos said:

Yup, the same one who when me and you bet him and lost, he gladly took the money, but when blots and he made a bet and blots won, he refused to pay up, upon which he was permanently banned, I believe by BLUE. He still has not paid up to blots- and all blots wanted was a donation to a charity of his choice- so why he has not been banned again, I have no idea. Didn't know making another account got you around a perma ban here. We're not so desperate for people that we want liars and cheats here. PE is one thing, he's just a troll and a funny one at that. I got way more respect for PE than I do for Phil. I don't really have any respect for someone who can't keep their word.

e48714cfde316f7e3616063eef2389d6fd691189

This is especially funny considering FBI headquarters is named after J. Edgar Hoover. WE MUST TRUST OUR INTELLIGENCE AGENCIES!!!! :yao:

Screenshot_20200120-185429.png

Bernie apologizes for one of his people saying Biden has a corruption problem. 

bernie trying to please everybody is why he will never win. 

• Upvote 1

8 hours ago, DalaiLama4Ever said:

DNC has kind of cucked him with their rules saying they can kick him out of the party. I don't think he believes a 3rd party can win because of the corrupt election system we have. I say MAKE them kick you out. A 3rd party will have never had a better chance.

14 hours ago, DalaiLama4Ever said:

He also is an unfortunate combination of crazy sounding (his voice), crazy looking (hair/eyes), and old. He's ripe and ready for scare-tactic criticisms from the right.

• Upvote 2

So is every human being on the god damn planet?

Hillary just came out and said nobody likes Bernie and that she won’t commit to supporting him if he gets the nomination. Lmao. 

After he bent the knee and sucked her cock in 2016, you’d think she be a little less of a cunt lmao 

https://www.cnn.com/2020/01/21/politics/hillary-clinton-bernie-sanders-documentary/index.html

2 hours ago, DalaiLama4Ever said:

Hillary just came out and said nobody likes Bernie and that she won’t commit to supporting him if he gets the nomination. Lmao. 

After he bent the knee and sucked her cock in 2016, you’d think she be a little less of a cunt lmao 

https://www.cnn.com/2020/01/21/politics/hillary-clinton-bernie-sanders-documentary/index.html

Hillary hates everything Bernie stands for. Her and the other "centrist" "third way" Dems represent the conservative takeover of the party. Bill Clinton is the former chair of the DLC (democratic leadership council). They love to say that Bernie ism  a "real" Democrat when they're the ones who weaponize identity politics to push their corporate, imperialistic agenda and people have been eating it up for decades now but they're all terrified because Bernie is winning. Even with the media in their pocket, they're going to have to go to all kinds of crazy measures to cheat him

19 hours ago, DalaiLama4Ever said:

DNC has kind of cucked him with their rules saying they can kick him out of the party. I don't think he believes a 3rd party can win because of the corrupt election system we have. I say MAKE them kick you out. A 3rd party will have never had a better chance.

Hillary is incapable of owning her own faults and still blames Sanders for losing to Trump in the first place. She thought it was her turn to be President and that she had it in the bag and didn't try to run a good campaign.

This is who she really is. Not that I’m with her lady that people were saying if you didn’t vote for her it was only because you were a racist, misogynist, homophobic, transphobic, xenophobe. This dumb, angry, bitter, cunt  is the real Hillary for those in the back.

Edited by Omerta

8 hours ago, Thanatos said:

Hillary is incapable of owning her own faults and still blames Sanders for losing to Trump in the first place. She thought it was her turn to be President and that she had it in the bag and didn't try to run a good campaign.

You're absolutely correct but people like Hillary, Bill, Biden...their purpose is to limit opposition to the corporate/MIC agenda. That's why anyone who takes corporate money is totally unacceptable. Google the democratic leadership council. It isn't a conspiracy theory. It's all out in tge open.

12 hours ago, seanbrock said:

You're absolutely correct but people like Hillary, Bill, Biden...their purpose is to limit opposition to the corporate/MIC agenda. That's why anyone who takes corporate money is totally unacceptable. Google the democratic leadership council. It isn't a conspiracy theory. It's all out in tge open.

I really don't think this is some big thing. I think she's just a cunt, as Ngata put it. She's not smart enough to be running everything behind the scenes.

59 minutes ago, Thanatos said:

I really don't think this is some big thing. I think she's just a cunt, as Ngata put it. She's not smart enough to be running everything behind the scenes.

She's not that smart and that's not what I'm saying. There is a reason why she was annointed in 2016 though and there is a reason why she and the party hate Sanders. 

Lol the price of college has gone up a lot since he went. One thing i will say that conservative minded people have is that the price hike has a lot to do with colleges getting state and federal money handed out like candy. We absolutely have to do something to control the prices before just handing the banks and the colleges billions. 100% of that money or close to it should go to actual education. The text book scam needs to end. It's a complicated issue but this guy and Warren are both fucking clowns. We need to modernize our education system for the 21st century. We need to equip our youth with the skills to lead the way in the world without making them indentured servants.

Wonder what everyone will say when the student loan bubble bursts and nobody 35 and under can afford to buy shit and we turn around and bail out the banks again? Why not bail out regular people for once?

Did you watch or read that tweet at all? lol. He isn't talking about himself. He's comparing his own situation  where he worked shit jobs and shifts and saved money to afford sending his daughter to school to that of a friend of his who made more and didn't save who would be bailed out by Warren. I think he is a lot more of a "regular person" than his friend is.

And the bubble may not have burst yet, but you are already seeing some of that. Millennials aren't buying houses is just one example.

• Upvote 1

Warren's response is utter shit, but so is the guy's argument. The system being broken in the past is not a reason to not fix it in the future. You're not going to save everyone and you can't help everyone, and acting like any solution that can only help some people is not worth trying is disingenuous at best. But you can help a bunch of people swamped in debt and skyrocketing interest rates that make it impossible to repay said debt.

I said a good compromise would be to make the interest rate 0 for a long period- 5-10 years- so the students can actually make payments against the principal.

Edited by Thanatos

You missed what he is saying. There is no incentive to pay your own way or your kids if being fiscally irresponsible reaps more rewards.  That is the dude’s point. His argument is logically sound.

colleges should be paid for by those who will benefit from it, not the taxpayers. now should the system be redone? sure. does that mean it should be free? No. 

Warren is a Fucking idiot which is sad , because I used to be a fan.

Edited by Omerta
  • Like 1

2 hours ago, Omerta said:

You missed what he is saying. There is no incentive to pay your own way or your kids if being fiscally irresponsible reaps more rewards.  That is the dude’s point. His argument is logically sound.

colleges should be paid for by those who will benefit from it, not the taxpayers. now should the system be redone? sure. does that mean it should be free? No. 

Warren is a Fucking idiot which is sad , because I used to be a fan.

No its not. His argument is literally "I had to pay my kids way, so everyone else should always have to as well." In other words- diverting the trolley disrespects the people its already killed, to use the metaphor. What about parents who can't pay off their kids loans? What about kids who get suckered into loans they have no business going into? What about the fact that college is pushed a ridiculous deal in this country when it shouldn't be?

• Downvote 1

8 hours ago, Thanatos said:

No its not. His argument is literally "I had to pay my kids way, so everyone else should always have to as well." In other words- diverting the trolley disrespects the people its already killed, to use the metaphor. What about parents who can't pay off their kids loans? What about kids who get suckered into loans they have no business going into? What about the fact that college is pushed a ridiculous deal in this country when it shouldn't be?

That is not his argument. His argument is an EXTREMELY common one. The entire crux of it is why does the person who puts in work reap benefits that are equal to or less than someone who doesn’t.  

He is asking why should he not get rewarded for doing the work but someone who doesn’t will get the same benefit (paid college) for none of the work.

If parents can’t pay for the kids who are benefitting from the education the person who is benefitting from the education should. Are the kids getting suckered or being stupid? Again where are the parents to help them navigate these things? 

Who are you to say how much college should be pushed? Do you not have a degree you are currently using? Or do they just let guys walk into a pharmacy and hand out scripts? I wish they would push trades more, I think it is every bit as valid a career path as anything. But to say college is over pushed is kind of dumb considering the benefits it can add to your life.

Edited by Omerta
  • Upvote 1