Sign in to follow this  
Cherry

Cherry is at the Senior Bowl

Remember us when you're king of the world.

• Upvote 1

This is awesome! Background on how you got invited? You must be turning some heads, dude. 

Dude that is fucking bomb. I’m super proud of you and I don’t even know you. This is the American dream. A young dumb kid with an obsession who is relentless. Look at you dude. So fucking stoked. This is why you NEVER listen when people say the American dream is dead. They are pathetic losers who try to keep others from realizing success. Good job dude. 

• Upvote 2

20 hours ago, Cherry said:

Fellas I've finally made my way to the big time. I'll be at the weigh-ins and media stuff in the AM, and will be attending the practices from Tuesday through Thursday. Let me know if you've got any questions for players or anything you want me to keep an eye out for. 

Some early notes

- Utah DL Leki Fotu and Louisiana OT Robert Hunt are fucking huge. 

- Heard a Patriots scout chatting with Maryland S Antoine Brooks for like an hour and a half. Insane how in-depth they went compared to a lot of the other interviews I heard around here.

- I really liked Utah EDGE Bradlee Anae on tape but he struggled pretty badly in the interview I overheard. Seemed a little bit out of his element and a tick slow with understanding questions. Think some scouts will give him the meathead label. 

- Cal S Ashtyn Davis and Washington C Nick Harris were pretty impressive. Harris seemed a little small for an interior lineman though. I'm curious to see what he weighs in at tomorrow. 

BTW I made eye contact with Mike Tomlin and got a "why are you here" look lol. Passed Mayock as well later on in the afternoon. Crazy hearing him up close. 

Cherry I have the biggest smile on my face, my man. Go fucking get them. You've poured a lot of heart and soul into this and its awesome seeing someone just go after something they've dreamed about. 

• Upvote 1

On 1/21/2020 at 5:32 PM, BJORN said:

This is awesome! Background on how you got invited? You must be turning some heads, dude. 

I applied for credentials and got em lol. They have it for active media on their website. 

• Like 2

who is gonna offer you a job first? You better be talking some of these people up! 

• Like 1

On 1/22/2020 at 7:45 PM, Zack_of_Steel said:

Congratulations, Cherry. We're all so fuckin' proud of you. This is amazing, truly. And FUCK Mike Tomlin.

Every word of this post is gold.

• Haha 1
  • Upvote 1

On 1/21/2020 at 8:39 PM, Omerta said:

Dude that is fucking bomb. I’m super proud of you and I don’t even know you. This is the American dream. A young dumb kid with an obsession who is relentless. Look at you dude. So fucking stoked. This is why you NEVER listen when people say the American dream is dead. They are pathetic losers who try to keep others from realizing success. Good job dude. 

Every time someone says some shit like the American dream is dead I just ask them what they're doing to pursue it. Usually the answer is something along the lines of "I don't know" or "I haven't tried". 

someone.jpg

• Upvote 1

On 1/23/2020 at 8:09 PM, FartWaffles said:

Thoughts on Kyle Dugger?

Didn't jump out to me during practices but I need to do a deeper look. He stood out to a lot of people in LB vs RB/TE coverage drills. He's put together nicely but not as long or as athletic as I anticipated. 

• Upvote 1