The Falcon

Last TV Show You Watched?

Camelot.

Saw the first two episodes and can say the show is looking good. I'm liking the story and character, especially Merlin, whom at first didn't think was all that interesting. I think Starz may have another hit on their hands. The next episode is already setup for all sorts of shit to jump off.

Being Human (on SyFy) waitin for next week, the season finale.

The King of Queens - A personal favorite with Kevin James, Leah Remini, and Jerry Stiller.

• Upvote 1

Rocko's Modern Life. :biggrin:

• Upvote 1

Only In America with Larry the Cable Guy - Sure, Larry gets very annoying but the things he does is just awesome. This week he was in a Civil War reenactment.. and rode with the Hells Angels into Sturgis. I'd say 1 out of every 3 episodes is worth watching but it's pretty interesting seeing what others have to be proud about all around the country.

Breakout

American Idol.

And? I am too old to give a sideways fling fuck what people think of the shows I choose to watch.

• Upvote 2

American Idol.

And? I am too old to give a sideways fling fuck what people think of the shows I choose to watch.

Eh... I watched it too. lol.

I watched an episode of it, but Jennifer Lopez is sitting on the part I want to see.

• Upvote 1

American Idol.

The last show I watched was Rugrats, haha.

• Upvote 1

Video on Trial..... I hate daytime TV

Perfect Couples.

Like Chiabone said, I don't give a shit anyone thinks.

Now I'm watching The Office.

Shark Tank. Saw it on Hulu and was pretty surprised. I didn't think they renewed the show after the 1st season, but I love it. Mark Cuban was on Episode 1 and was pretty entertaining.

Good stuff.

The Amazing Race. The only "reality" show worth watching that isn't American Idol.

Undercover Boss. Currently airing.

King of Queens on demand.

King of Queens on demand.

lolwut.....OnDemand? Dude, that shit is on free TV like 5 times a day. TBS airs back-to-back episodes after Seinfeld, 7 days a week.

lolwut.....OnDemand? Dude, that shit is on free TV like 5 times a day. TBS airs back-to-back episodes after Seinfeld, 7 days a week.

Yeah, but I don't watch tv until late at night/early morning. :wink:

Speaking of On Demand, I've had it for ever and never really used it until recently and I must say its awesome. If it wasn't for Netflix on my PS3 and soon on my phone, I'd probably get rid of it and just use On Demand.

I just DVR my shows and watch them on my terms.

• Upvote 1

Jimmy Kimmel Live! Great late-night talk show, a lot funnier then any of the other shows. I actually cry of laugher almost every time I watch this show. I strongly recommend this comedy show to any members on this forum.

Edited by CARDINALOFWISDOM

My DVR betrayed me on Friday, recording an old episode of Camelot...hopefully the last showing Sun/Mon at 12am was the new one.

Just for laughs gags

The Voice

Wasn't expecting much, but this could be a really great show. I love the fact how they don't get to see the singers in auditions... and i love how they open it up to anyone... No age limit like American Idol. I thought the talent would be kinda drab and sub par... but the singers they have on here are pretty damn amazing. Even the people who got turned down had some real pipes. Adam Levine's team is totally bitchin, C-Lo is right behind him, then Christina... and Blake Shelton has the worst team so far (IMO).