The Falcon

Last TV Show You Watched?

Game of Thrones, good set up for next season.

Yeah. That last scene was awesome.

• Upvote 1

Game of Thrones finale. Loved it.

The Voice...

Get your votes in for my boy, Javier Colon !!!

I have caught on to the Game of Thrones bandwagon as I am good at them, just about to watch the 3rd episode. Liking it so far

Game of Thrones, good set up for next season.

Game of Thrones finale. Loved it.

^^^

Probably going to start reading the second book. Can't wait until next year. lol

So far the Imp is a hero funny as fuck

http://tv.ign.com/articles/117/1178980p1.html

It looks like James Spader may be taking charge at The Office this fall, as EW.com reports the Boston Legal alum is negotiating to join the NBC comedy full time this fall.

Spader appeared in the Season 7 finale, "Search Committee," as one of several candidates (all played by notable celebrities) who were vying for the job of Dunder Mifflin's manager job. But while most of these actors had other commitments that meant it was pretty much impossible for them to sign on to the show long term, Spader is not currently attached to any other series and his character got considerable camera time in the finale.

However, the nature of Spader's role looks to be a bit different than expected. Read on if you don't mind knowing some spoilers for how Season 8 looks like it will begin, if Spader officially signs on.

SpaderOffice_1308946456.jpgJames Spader as Robert California in The Office

EW says that rather than have Spader's character, Robert California, become the office manager, he will actually become the new CEO, replacing Kathy Bates' character, Jo Bennett, as Bates is committed full time to Harry's Law. EW says the plan is to have Robert first hired for the office manager job but "he quickly decides the role is too small for him, and somehow talks corporate into appointing him as its new CEO." However, unlike Jo, who only appeared periodically, Robert would appear on a weekly basis in the CEO position.

That of course would still leave open the manager job on the show, but as EW notes, it does make it more likely that one of the existing characters could get that position – as the dynamic would now be shifted to the office's interaction with Robert as CEO more than how they deal day-to-day with the office manager. However, EW also mentions that Catherine Tate (Doctor Who), who also appeared in the finale, has been mentioned as a strong candidate to join the series.

• Upvote 1

Trueblood - Really twisted it up to start this season, can't wait for the rest of the season.

Modern Marvels. No show makes the mundane more interesting than this one.

WOOOOOo VINNNNNAY. You made my day. James Spader, bitches! :rockon:

http://tv.ign.com/articles/118/1180054p1.html

In a bit of surprising news, Deadline is reporting that Starz has declined to pick up any more seasons of their King Arthur-revisited series, Camelot.

The only reason given for now? "Significant production challenges." It looks like Starz might have, once again, run into the problem they faced with Party Down, where "scheduling conflicts with some of the actors were part of the problem for the Ireland-shot costume drama." Which would probably mean that Starz neglected to lock these guys into a save-the-date contract.

While we're not sure which actor or actors had the conflict, it had to be one of the key roles. It's possible that it's star Jamie Campbell Bower, who plays Arthur, as he just recently signed to star in The Mortal Instruments.

Wow thats gay. So I wasted 10 or so hours of my life watching a show and following a story which will never be revisited or finished again. Fucking Starz needs to get their shit together.

That show was getting long in the tooth for me anyway.

Criminal Minds.

Woo, Fear Factor is coming back.

Woo, Fear Factor is coming back.

The real question is.... Is Joe Rogan?

The real question is.... Is Joe Rogan?

Yes.

Yes.

In that case... I can't wait.

WOOOOOo VINNNNNAY. You made my day. James Spader, bitches! :rockon:

Confirmation.

http://tv.ign.com/articles/118/1180820p1.html

NBC has confirmed that James Spader (Boston Legal) is joining the cast of The Office this season, in the leading role of Sabre Dunder Mifflin's new CEO, Robert California, first introduced as a job applicant for the regional manager role in the Season 7 finale.

"James will reprise his role as Robert California, this uber-salesman that has a power to convince and manipulate, like a high-class weirdo Jedi warrior," said executive producer Paul Lieberstein, known to Office fans for his role as Toby. "He'll have been hired over the summer as the new manager, but within hours, got himself promoted. Within days, he took over the company. James has an energy that is completely his own, and 'The Office' has no tools for dealing with this guy. We're thrilled he's joining our cast."

the-office-20110706104702687.jpgJames Spader as Robert California in The Office

So yes, the show will now focus on the characters of the Scranton branch dealing with their new CEO on a weekly basis – taking away the spotlight on who will be the actual regional manager after Robert vacates the role. Though of course it's still not hard to be curious which character that will be, especially as it is much more likely to be an existing character now that the show will have this new dynamic.

But here's what we really care about: Is Robert California The Scranton Strangler?!

I know this happened... Last week, but I just watched The Voice finale on Hulu. WOOOO Javier Colon!