The Falcon

Last TV Show You Watched?

I just watched some show on TLC I think, where this chick liked to be naked. She was even had her tits out around her kids, which is fucked up. If you flip that around and have a dude walking around with dick out around kids, he would be in jail and register as a sex offender for life.

Cold Case Files and Law and Order-SVU. Like shows about investigations or unsolved crimes.

Finally started catching up on Breaking Bad today. Finished season two, and made it a couple episodes into season three.

Question:

At what point am I supposed to hate Walter? Granted, I did miss the entire first season so I dunno if how his character is at the beginning of the show plays a part in it, but is the hate supposed to have happened by now, or does that come later?

Edited by Vin

It's a natural progression that builds continually throughout the entire length of the show. Missing out on the beginning is pretty huge because that is when they are introducing and still developing this down on your luck, feel bad for me, sob story and dire circumstances that is Walter's life. It's probably too late to watch them now, but you should have -- especially with a show like this that just builds and evolves episode to episode, season to season unlike almost any show in the history of television.

Edited by Favre4Ever

I'm destined to not see the first season. Missed it once when Sundance was re-airing all the episodes, then I missed it again when AMC re-aired them.

Also, "Fly" is the greatest Breaking Bad episode I've seen thus far.

So I'm four episodes away from finishing season 4, and I gotta say, I think I'm enjoying it less now that the end is in sight. The mystique of some of the characters is starting to wear off, and that makes me sad.

Season 3 > Season 2 > Season 4

Going through Ed, Edd, n Eddy and Scooby-Doo, Where Are You!

:badass:

"Crawl Space" makes it into my top five of favorite BB episodes just based off of the ending alone. Amazing.

Edited by Vin

Just started to watch Arrow, the first episode I thought introduced it well and I actually enjoyed it. Hope for more of the same.

Just finished season 4 of Breaking Bad.

I get the feeling I'm gonna wish that this show had concluded with season 4. I still like Walt, and I'm kinda concerned season 5 is going to ruin that.

Had to start watching Friday Night Lights...

quite amazing, truthfully.

So I have no idea if I've posted this before here or not.

But BBC's Sherlock is absolutely fantastic. And season 3 is coming out soon . Well at least the teaser did.

Anyone else seen this show?

I really love Friday Night Lights... but... that volleyball segment was pitiful. The girl's kill approach was SO BAD. None of the girls knew how to dig or set... the aces were only aces because of pathetic digs...

Coming from a volleyball player, I can fairly say that the producers did nothing but go off of stereotypes of "oh, anyone can play volleyball." This pisses me off to no end, because my first year of volleyball was fucking hard as shit. It's not an easy sport, and they kind of portrayed it as being one with the message of "a tall, athletic girl can come in and be a master hitter and blocker when she doesn't use any proper form at all."

:nonono:

/rant

Watched the Breaking Bad series Premiere. I had to catch the marathon before because I couldn't remember much from last season.

Can't wait till the next episode.

Watched the Breaking Bad season premiere. Looks like it's gonna be an epic end to the series in the next 7 weeks.

Mad Men

I've been watching it on Netflix and it's a pretty good show.

Low Winter Sun.

Solid leads and I think the story has potential. Should be interesting to see how it plays out.

Now that I've finished season 1 of Ed, Edd n Eddy it's time to name my top episodes of the season.

Pop Goes the Ed - When the cul-de-sac is hit by a heat wave, the Eds crash Nazz's sprinkler party, which soon becomes a disaster.

Sir Ed-a-Lot - Ed has to babysit his younger sister Sarah. Edd and Eddy show up and reluctantly joins Sarah's tea party. The Eds spend the rest of the afternoon trying to please "Queen" Sarah and "Prince" Jimmy, who torture them for amusement.

Virt-Ed-Go - The Eds are beat after a bird steals their hard-earned quarter. They soon spot a passing plane towing a sign advertising Joe's Clubhouse, which inspires them to start a club and charge for membership. Once again, however, the Kanker Sisters ruin the Eds' plans by taking over the clubhouse before the Eds make any profit.

Ed-n-Seek - The cul-de-sac children are playing hide-and-seek, and the Eds participate in the game.

Look Into My Eds - Edd receives a psychology manual in the mail with a hypnotizing wheel inside, with which Eddy controls the cul-de-sac children.

Fool on the Ed - Eddy is the best prankster in the cul-de-sac until a mysterious "Prank Master" starts pranking all the children.

A Glass of Warm Ed - A peaceful night in the cul-de-sac is interrupted when Edd finds out that Ed is sleepwalking and eating everyone's food while they are asleep.

Who, What, Where, Ed! - The Eds are hungry, and Eddy is treating them to omelets. Unfortunately, Ed manages to break every egg in the house. The Eds decide to go to Rolf's to see if he will give them a chicken egg. However, to get the egg, the Eds must go through a series of trades.

Eds-Aggerate - After a scam goes horribly wrong and Edd ends up shooting an armchair at Kevin's house, he makes up a quick lie, telling Kevin the "Mucky Boys" did it. Kevin is convinced, and soon all of the cul-de-sac children are searching for the mysterious Mucky Boys.

Avast Ye Eds - After a tire-swing scam goes awry, the Eds launch a cruise line on the local creek. The Eds make a cruise ship out of a big tire inner-tube and convince the children, particularly Jimmy and Jonny, to go on the cruise. All goes well until the Kanker Sisters, dressed as pirates, get a hold of the Eds' plots.

Watched season 1 of Dexter (12 episodes) in about 2 days. Amazing show, can't wait to watch the rest of the series.

The League. A new season dropped on Netflix.

Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D.

Gonna keep watching this for Coulson, and the two British tech people; but other than that, I'm not feeling any of the other main cast. It's just the pilot though, so I'm sure (I hope) things will get better.