The Falcon

Last TV Show You Watched?

Yup, I am not sure this can go much further than 4 seasons, even with the excellent writing and characters. I think this upcoming season will tie up a lot of ends with Doug (obviously), and a lot of the stuff you would expect to cause problems for a new President. And Season 4 can have lots of dirt with Frank running for re-election. Keeping it fresh after that is going to be really tough, IMO.

I just watched the whole series of "The Ghost Whisperer". Good show

Season finale of Almost Human tonight. Hopefully FOX decides to bring it back for another season.

Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles. The Nickelodeon reboot is pretty awesome. I watch it with my son and its really good. I would probably watch it by myself even if my son hated it.

It seems after months of internet hate, the (highly rated) ABC series is about to become the show people have wanted it to be since the beginning. A show that does the comic book thing. A show that says it lives in a world, the world in this case being the Marvel Cinematic Universe. But it couldn’t have gotten here overnight, because had it been this show out of the gate, it would have failed catastrophically.
Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D. is a show that needed to be built away from the gimmick of the MCU connected world. As Joss Whedon perfectly put it during development “we couldn’t have a show that said ‘Iron Man was just here, but he left right before you showed up’.” Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D. needed to take time being its own thing. Living by its own rules. Now that it has, Marvel’s finally ready to unleash the beast that is the most daring attempt at trans-media ever made by a major studio.

"Resurrection" is a good/decent show, but it could have been better without Omar Epps

So...the new how I met your Mother

Totally implied that the mother is dead by 2030. Fuck these writers for being so mean.

Also, Brooklyn Nine Nine is a fantastic show that I can't recommend any higher.

Just got caught up on HIMYM.

My assumption is that she only has cancer in the Inn flashforward and that she'll pull through somehow at the end of the series. Otherwise, it'll be one of the most egregious and disgusting fanbase betrayals of all time.

Also, Brooklyn Nine Nine is a fantastic show that I can't recommend any higher.

Totally agree, I had a post about watching the first 17 episodes back-to-back a few pages ago. It's a great show with an excellent cast of characters. This final episode till it comes back on in the fall was probably the best of the series so far. Man, when they're talking to the judge and Holt says 'I'm gonna charm her.... Hello, I'm Captain Ray Holt, Wasssuup?" I almost freakin laughed my face off. Great feels at the end of the episode too, was waiting for that to happen.

I know there's at least one Psych fan in this thread (DMac), I just finally brought myself to watch the last two episodes. I didn't want to, because I didn't want the show to be over. Man I cried like a bitch. Such a great episode and ending. I really hope they put together a Psych movie. (also, finally seeing detective Dobson was epic!)

I can't reccomend Being Human on syfy enough. It's also tragically at the end of its final season. So well written and the cast is incredible, it's a shame that Syfy is keeping other crap shows on the air while giving the boot to BH and Warehouse 13. Would love a being human movie too.

Other than that I've just been watching The Walking Dead, Grimm, Workaholics, and just started to get into Broad City.

If you want a good site to watch whole seasons of TV on, check out couchtuner.com

I watched the first episode and thought it was really interesting. Neil Degrasse Tyson's voice though is so soothing and could easily put me to sleep.

"Surviving Jack" HILARIOUS! I like Chris Meloni as an actor to begin with, but this was LOL funny from beginning to end

Star Wars: Clone Wars. Both series.

How I Met Your Father, though

Believe. While I really like the premise, the writers seem to keep each episode unfolding in the exact same way every week.

Yes, THANK GOD!

To what are you referring?

I think I'm in the minority, but I thought it was a great ending that worked perfectly.

• Upvote 1

Kenny vs Spenny

• Upvote 1

I think I'm in the minority, but I thought it was a great ending that worked perfectly.

I was really upset that they killed Tracy after all. I mean, the ending made sense and I enjoyed it, I just was really hoping she'd walk into the room at the end of the story and we'd find out she beat cancer.

I absolutely loved the culmination of Barney's character. After the shit with his dad I really felt like he should have been a father and the cheesy line coming full circle when he met his daughter was perfect.

Overall, I am happy with the series. It started out as a "one true love" story and evolved into one of growth and endurance through hardships, eventually setting the precedent that it is indeed possible to have more than one love in a messy world of ups and downs.

Oh and apparently:

@jessgood josh radnor spoke at my school and the pineapple will be uncovered on the season 9 DVD

Edited by Zack_of_Steel
  • Upvote 1

Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D.

I thoroughly enjoy every aspedct of the show. It started off rather slow, but things are coming together very nicely.

Edited by Duck Fallas

Just ran through the final 4 episodes of HIMYM. Not my ideal ending to the show, but they finished strong and it all fell in line.