The Falcon

Last TV Show You Watched?

How I Met Your Mother. Series finale. I thought the ending was exactly how things were supposed to wind up being.

I'm watching the Twilight Zone series on Netflix. They are these compact really interesting 25 minute shows/stories dealing with some deep topics that all humans think about.. our mortality, loneliness, companionship. I've only watched 6 episodes so far but they're phenomenal. Only 25 minutes long each episode is but you get really good bang for your buck. I'm emotionally invested in the main characters like 15 minutes in every episode lol.

• Upvote 1

The Blacklist. Easily my favorite new show, even above Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D.

Been binge watching Arrow on Netflix. I really like the show overall, but one overarching theme of the show that really bothers me is that typical woe, is me rich kids whining about how their Daddy issues. Oh my God, it must have been so terrible being a child of a billionaire. Give me a fucking break. It's not just Arrow. This is CONSTANTLY shoved down peoples throats in movies, TV, books, everything and I am so sick of it. Parents just don't understand. lol

I'm watching the Twilight Zone series on Netflix. They are these compact really interesting 25 minute shows/stories dealing with some deep topics that all humans think about.. our mortality, loneliness, companionship. I've only watched 6 episodes so far but they're phenomenal. Only 25 minutes long each episode is but you get really good bang for your buck. I'm emotionally invested in the main characters like 15 minutes in every episode lol.

I definitely need to check this out.

Just started watching revenge, its pretty damn good. There is a few plot twists I haven't seen coming but its engrossing

Probably my favorite thing about Game of Thrones coming back on, is that Veep comes on at the same seasonal times. Season 3!

Love this show sooo much, one of my fav comedies.

Also, have really gotten into that Cosmos show.

Edited by theMileHighGuy

If you love the Twilight Zone I strongly recommend you try out Black Mirror (not sure if it's on Netflix but maybe.) In my opinion it's the 21st centuries version of the Twilight Zone but with a reoccurring theme of technology. The concepts, metaphors, commentary on modern society are phenomenal. It's British though, I know some Americans have a tough time getting into the British accent but I strongly recommend this. :yep:

If you love the Twilight Zone I strongly recommend you try out Black Mirror (not sure if it's on Netflix but maybe.) In my opinion it's the 21st centuries version of the Twilight Zone but with a reoccurring theme of technology. The concepts, metaphors, commentary on modern society are phenomenal. It's British though, I know some Americans have a tough time getting into the British accent but I strongly recommend this. :yep:

Cool, I will check that out.

Just finished season 2 of GoT. After season 1 I thought this show was very good. After season 2 I think this show is legendary. I am so pumped to start season 3 soon. I absolutely love the way that they rotate between all the different characters, and the dialogue is never boring and always meaningful. They are never, ever any moments where I feel like "they're just trying to fill time" like I do with other shows. Everything is important. The writing is always on point. The characters are all interesting and I'm genuinely interested in what is happening with each of them

Arrow was the last and my favorite show on tv right now, outside of Big Bang Theory currently the only shows I watch but soon going to try to get into Game Of Thrones since I keep hearing so much about it.

For me it goes:

1) "The Tomorrow People"

2) SHIELD

3) "Arrow"

For my mom it goes:

1) "Arrow"

2) Shield

3) "The Tomorrow People"

http://seinfeld-episodes.com/

Started rewatching Seinfeld. Epic quality. Might go watch more now.

Edited by Bay

I have so many shows to watch right now i can't keep up... lol. Another of them ended tonight though...

The Following

Joe Carol lives to see another season... Didn't see that coming.

I have so many shows to watch right now i can't keep up... lol. Another of them ended tonight though...

The Following

Joe Carol lives to see another season... Didn't see that coming.

Like we've said before, if Joe dies, so too does the show, especially with Luke/Mark as the lead villain. Bleh, Though I greatly prefer LumberJoe to what we got at the end of the season. Pretty curious to see what they do for season 3. Gotta figure Joe's kid is gonna come in to play somehow, and then there's Luke/Mark's driver at the end of the episode, who unless I missed something, we don't know who it is. Also, pretty happy they didn't kill Iceman. Thought we was gonna be a goner for sure.

:(

http://www.cbspressexpress.com/cbs-entertainment/releases/view?id=38787

CRAIG FERGUSON ANNOUNCES PLANS TO STEP DOWN AS HOST OF “THE LATE LATE SHOW”

Critically Acclaimed Host of the Peabody Award-Winning

Late Night Show to Sign Off in December

Craig Ferguson announced today that he has decided to step down as host of THE LATE LATE SHOW in December 2014.

Ferguson broke the news this afternoon to his studio audience during the taping of the show, which will be broadcast at 12:37-1:37 AM, ET/PT.

“During his 10 years as host, Craig has elevated CBS to new creative and competitive heights at 12:30,” said Nina Tassler, Chairman, CBS Entertainment. “He infused the broadcast with tremendous energy, unique comedy, insightful interviews and some of the most heartfelt monologues seen on television.”

Added Tassler, “Craig’s versatile talents as a writer, producer, actor and comedian speak to his great days ahead. While we’ll miss Craig and can't thank him enough for his contributions to both the show and the Network, we respect his decision to move on, and we look forward to celebrating his final broadcasts during the next eight months.”

Said Ferguson, “CBS and I are not getting divorced, we are ‘consciously uncoupling,’ but we will still spend holidays together and share custody of the fake horse and robot skeleton, both of whom we love very much.”

Ferguson has several projects in the works, including hosting “Celebrity Name Game,” a syndicated game show beginning fall 2014, as well as developing television projects via his Green Mountain West production company.

Since its debut in 2005, THE LATE LATE SHOW with CRAIG FERGUSON has won critical acclaim for its unpredictable style and its host’s versatility and charm. The Scottish-born actor, writer, director and producer brought a unique approach to late night television, earning the show a Peabody Award in 2009, and an Emmy Award nomination for himself in 2006. The program’s signatures include an extended, unscripted monologue and guest interviews noted for their free-wheeling nature.

Ferguson has also received critical praise for his more serious commentaries, notably on the passing of his father, the Boston Marathon bombing, obtaining his U.S. citizenship and dealing with his own addictions after Britney Spears’ infamous meltdown in 2007.

He has taken THE LATE LATE SHOW out of the studio with remotes from the streets of Paris and Scotland, as well as broadcasts from Miami and New Orleans in conjunction with CBS's coverage of the 2009 and 2013 Super Bowls. He also hosted the White House Correspondents’ Dinner in 2008 after becoming a U.S. citizen.

THE LATE LATE SHOW with CRAIG FERGUSON is broadcast weeknights (12:37-1:37 AM, ET/PT). Peter Lassally is the executive producer; Michael Naidus is the producer.

Almost Human got canceled.

:sigh:

Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles

The latest season of Justified.... :megusta:

Michael Rappaport is a great addition.

Game of Thrones.

• Upvote 1

Season final of The Blacklist. Probably my favorite new show of this past TV season.

Been binge-watching Dexter with my girlfriend. Seasons 4-6 are all pretty epic in their own way. Season 4 is my favorite because Arthur Mitchell is the only antagonist who can be mentioned in the same breath as the Ice Truck Killer. Season 5 was just solid all around, and I really liked the religious aspect of season 6. We're two episodes into season 7 now.

Those of you who have seen all of Dexter, I've heard about the terrors of the final season, and I am scared...